Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
B

Bananita

Hey guys, i'm pretty new here. I just want to know, if you had to choose between Harry and William; who would you choose?! :p

Well, they are a wee young for moi, but I think that Harry has tons of personality and is pretty darn cute! ;)

Hi Bananita and Julia!

Good question, Bananita and welcome!

I think that I would choose Harry as well. He seems like he is a fun guy. Unfortunately, he is a bit young for me....talk about feeling a bit old while one is still in one's twenties. :lol: ;)

Mr. Personality....Harry. ;)

Attachments

• Harry.jpg
    Harry.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,523
I must say, I think that I would choose William. Smart, handsome, and sweet. He might be a little old for me though :p

:heart: Maria

Do you mean as a monarch? William. Harry is too immature. William, is of course, also an over-privileged young man. Not to say he's bad or anything, but naturally he doesn't live a "real" life and one wonders how that might affect him. I hope they both grow up before they are expected to take on too many responsibilities.

Originally posted by Liz@Mar 2nd, 2003 - 7:29 pm
Do you mean as a monarch? William. Harry is too immature. William, is of course, also an over-privileged young man. Not to say he's bad or anything, but naturally he doesn't live a "real" life and one wonders how that might affect him. I hope they both grow up before they are expected to take on too many responsibilities.
Hi Liz.

I definitely agree with your assessment. I think that Bananita meant who would we choose on a personal level-dating, hanging out with... ;)

I chose Harry.

But, I agree that the question that you raise is also interesting. I would definitely choose William as monarch (at least at this point).

I don't know who I would choose because... I don't know lol...
You said that Harry has a good personality and William is sweet, etc. But... does William have a good personality like his young brother?

Well, I meant physically but everyone raises good points. Yet is hard to know how they truly are personality wise as none of us have really met them....well I haven't. But william DEFINATELY seems like the better monarch!...not to mention he's got the looks! :p

I believe that they are rebel.... I mean that they are probably rebel in their life private....
But... they are not malicious....eheh... I don't know....

You ! What do you think about it ?

hi everybody!!!
i'm new. well... that‘s an interesting question... in fact i think they are both great! they 're good looking and seem to be clever and open minded. but in fact, i have a crush on william! :p he's so cute and so elegant!! so i think i choose william!!
ps: sorry for my mistakes ...i'm french.... :blush:

Some pics of William. ;)

Attachments

• William7.jpg
    William7.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,437
A thoughtful looking William...

Attachments

• William4.jpg
    William4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,426
hello!!
so is there anyone who have ever seen one (or both!lol) of the princes? i mean in real life.
i haven't... :cry:
and are they so cute? or are they more handsome on photos than in reality?? :blink:

Attachments

• 4bde99d0.jpg
    4bde99d0.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 519

Well, Harry becasue he's a bit of a rebel, a cutie and only a year older than me. :rolleyes:

Hmmm...tough one. William sounds more like a guy I would fall for...but Harry sounds like so much fun. William is handsome, while Harry is cute and has a great smile. William is more intelligent, while Harry likes partying and having a great time.

I think out of the two of them I'd pick Harry. He gets the best out of being a royal, without the added pressure like William does.

That scallywag, Prince Harry.... ;)

Attachments

• Harry6.jpg
    Harry6.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,776
i think i would choose Prince Wills he cutest handsome he will be king of England soon :heart:

if Prince Wills will choose me then he will like me i would be good one :flower:

Sara

OMG!! Not sara boyce!! Anyway..Im new here..so hi! I am a regualr over at the internet forum....I would choose William but it would be a close second for Harry,

Originally posted by PrincessPreppy@Apr 22nd, 2003 - 1:48 pm
OMG!! Not sara boyce!! Anyway..Im new here..so hi! I am a regualr over at the internet forum....I would choose William but it would be a close second for Harry,
i said SO!

because he ask me to e-mail since i been come to London, England then he not come see me! you know that! but i got e-mail from him still lots! then he had school in Scotland i know it i learn lesson from him but i like him lots! i write letter and plus i put picture of mine then send to him on his 21st birthday you know best!

Sara Boyce

difficult choice ;) but i think i would go for Harry,William is gonna be king.....don't know...I wouldn't like the responsibility of being queen

My word, none of them! I'd choose Prince Peter of Bulgaria, what is he? 98th in line to the throne? Or maybe 900th? Or more realistically, I'd choose someone older and wiser, why not Charles? He's been waiting out his grandmother AND his mother, his time has come, I think he'd be a decent king. Decent enough, anyway. What about the others? Andrew, Edward...Peter Phillips? Zara? Beatrice? Eugenie? Harry would be a good king, after he's grown a bit, William might, if less girls screamed at him, I mean, King Henry VIII didn't get by for his good looks. I should think naught.

I think Charles will be a decent king too...
i think Andrew , Beatrice or Eugenie would make good king/queens ( althougth that will never happen)
beatrice is allready very caring and she's loving the glamour of being a princess too....
don't know about edward though....

Originally posted by Martine@Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:55 pm
i think Andrew , Beatrice or Eugenie would make good king/queens ( althougth that will never happen)
beatrice is allready very caring and she's loving the glamour of being a princess too....
NO!

because Charles will be king! then William will be king after his dad!

Sara Boyce

It is really hard to choose because both are brilliant young men. I think William needs someone who can be understanding and caring...very much (characteristically) like his Mum. Harry on the other hand needs a girl who can match his temper, creativity and adventurous spirit. I think if I had to choose (this is hard) it would be Harry...because I like the naughty, creative impish way about him.... :heart:

Originally posted by sara1981+Aug 29th, 2003 - 3:14 pm--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara1981 @ Aug 29th, 2003 - 3:14 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Martine@Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:55 pm
NO!

because Charles will be king! then William will be king after his dad!

Sara Boyce [/b][/quote]
yeh of course charles will be the next king !

I was just thinking if if....

Back
Top Bottom