Viscount and Viscountess Linley and Family News 2: April 2008-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viscount Linley looks like his father Lord Snowdon, his son Charles is very handsome

This is kind of off-topic, but I think that the actor in the first picture is David Williams? His looks always remind me of the First Nations/aboriginal people where I live in Atlantic Canada. I know that he's English, though. Perhaps there's some Asian ancestry there.

Yes that's him (well it's "Walliams" in his actor's name, but i'm sure you meant him ;) )

Viscount Linley attended 'A Night Of Motown' for Save The Children UK at The Roundhouse on March 3:

** Pic **

On April 19 Viscount and Viscountess Linley attended a dinner at Annabel's to celebrate the premiere of 'Mapplethorpe: Look At The Pictures':

** Pic **

Yesterday, May 23, Viscount and Viscountess Linley attended the British Vogue Centenary Gala Dinner at Kensington Gardens in London:

** Pic *

Viscountess Linley and daughter Margarita attended the launch of the Dior Cruise Collection 2017 at Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire on May 31. So great to see Margarita attending!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous: Those were lovely photos, and I agree, it's great to see Margarita in attendance, it's been a while since I've seen a photo of her. She's grown up a lot, and looks like a proper young lady now! I love her dress. I think she resembles Princess Beatrice a little for some reason.
Margarita appears to be wearing braces too.

Viscount Linley was one of the Cartier Style et Luxe judges at the Cartier Style et Luxe at the Goodwood Festival of Speed at Goodwood in Chichester on June 26. His sister and her husband attended the event as well.

** Pic 1 ** gettyimages gallery **

On June 29 Viscount Linley attended the 'Masterpiece London' VIP preview at Royal Hospital in London:

** Pic **

:previous:
Thanks for the link! :flowers:
It is always a pleasure to see the Linleys. They are a genuinely close-knit family. Charles Armstrong-Jones is going to be tall. Lady Serena looked lovely.

:previous: I agree, it's always nice to see the Linleys together. It seems like they're having a nice holiday. I think both Charles and Margarita appear to be tall, Margarita gets more grown up each time I see new photos of her.

Viscount Linley attended the launch of Fortnum's X Frank at Fortnum & Mason n London on September 12.

Viscount Linley at the PAD London 2017 art fair 10th Anniversary at Berkeley Square, London, on October 3:

Lord Linley at the "Vanity Fair & Christie's Host Frieze Party" in London yesterday October 5:

** gettyimages **

Viscount and Viscountess Linley hosted "Art, Magic & Music" at Linley Belgravia in London on November 23:

** rex gallery **

This article shows the new Earl and his wife 'at the funeral of the 1st Earl' - surely that's a mistake?? The funeral hasn't happened yet, has it?? I can't fid evidence of it anywhere else!!

The caption is wrong. The picture was from David and Serena attending church with the Queen this past Sunday. Tony's funeral didn't happen yet. It's supposed to be in Wales.

That is a mistake. It was the normal Sunday service at Sandringham on Sunday that the Queen and Philip also attended.

:previous:The service was at Flitcham

The Daily Mail article has a snide undertone. The Armstrong-Joneses and the Chattos are quite refreshing in their ordinariness. In my personal opinion, they are a classic example of true aristocracy. Despite passions and turbulence, the Late Princess Margaret and the Late Earl of Snowdon had good parenting skills.

Last edited:
I'm under the impression as there a number of small churches in / around Sandringham they take turns hosting services, the Queen is always pictures leaving different churches on Sundays after the usual Christmas Day service.

I'm under the impression as there a number of small churches in / around Sandringham they take turns hosting services, the Queen is always pictures leaving different churches on Sundays after the usual Christmas Day service.

There are six in the vicinity, listed in the link I posted. And though Magdalena's is the one associated most with the queen, yes she has attended the others.

At St. Peter and Paul in 2014

Queen Elizabeth II Attends Church In Norfolk Photos and Images | Getty Images

At st Lawrence castle rising in 2013
http://www.gettyimages.ca/event/roy...-of-edinburgh-attend-a-at-picture-id159762175

Last edited:
:previous: You are correct and this has been mentioned this week on either the Queen and Phillip thread or the family thread.
If you go on those threads and look at Jan 2016 posts - you can see the churches they visit.

Last edited:
:previous:The service was at Flitcham

Flitcham Village, where the church is, is one of the villages on the Sandringham Estate of HM so saying they went to church at Sandringham is correct. They have a number of churches on the estate to choose from and visit different ones while there each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom