The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-18-2018, 03:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezguy View Post
Can some one tell me who are this two young ladies on the right ?

I saw them during the trooping the color.

This is the link as I cannot post image.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/f...olour-2018.jpg
https://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun...E18060940a.jpg

The two young ladies to the right are Eloise and Estella daughters of Lady Helen and Timothy Taylor.

The two young girls at the front are Isla and Savannah Phillips, daughters of Autumn and Peter Philips.

Old 06-18-2018, 07:58 PM

Thanks got it, you the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
Are the two girls (teens) standing between William and Autumn Philips behind the children?

https://www.ppe-agency.com/ If you look through their gallery of photos for the Trooping of the Colour photos there are pics on the balcony (Sorry I can't link directly to the photo)

PPE Agency lists them as Eloise Taylor and Estella Taylor - Lady Helen Taylor's daughters (the Duchess of Kent's granddaughters - I think)

Old 07-15-2018, 03:52 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think this has been posted before:

This article was from 06/18, so Lord Guthrie is for sure doing even better by now. :) But just a little update on the incident.

Quote:
‘He looked as if he was wearing a pink frock,’ said Kate Guthrie when I rang her to ask after her husband. She was referring to the hue of the bruises on Field Marshal Lord Guthrie, who slid from his horse at the Trooping the Colour on Saturday, probably after fainting. The bruises were the effect of his cuirass on impact. I rode with Charles Guthrie from Knightsbridge Barracks a few years ago, and he told me then that it is no joke carrying all the metal that his uniform as Colonel of the Life Guards demands. Last year, after he had fallen seriously ill in Thailand, the Queen forbade him from taking part in the parade. This year, he said he was well enough and she asked the Knightsbridge riding-master to get him fit. Prince Philip did not stop riding on formal occasions until he was 81, and the Queen herself still rides her Fell ponies every week, aged 92; so possibly Guthrie, who is a mere 79, felt he must keep up with the Windsors.

He is, as Kate, who tried to stop him, says, ‘a stubborn old bugger’. In the parade itself, a groom noticed he did not look well, but Guthrie insisted on continuing. When he slipped off, his dear horse stood perfectly still and made no trouble. No one said, ‘Is there a doctor on a horse?’, but there was — the doctor of the Household Cavalry — who prompted dismounted, inspected Guthrie, skilfully removed his jackboots (it is a well-known hazard of going to A&E in riding boots that they cut you out of them, which is fatal to the welfare of the boots, rather than pulling them off) and accompanied him in the ambulance to St Mary’s, Paddington. The good news, as I write, is that Lord Guthrie probably has nothing worse than a broken collarbone. He is sitting up and giving orders.
source
Old 07-15-2018, 08:56 AM
Royal Highness

Great news about Lord Guthrie
Old 07-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm glad to hear that Lord Guthrie is better. I was worried about him when he fell.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice to hear he’s still doing well.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-12-2019, 03:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

If you ever want to see how the royal family make it back home after the Trooping of the Colour, in such heavy traffic, here it is. The younger members of the royal family drive by at 3:35 mark-

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the video. The police and drivers work in excellent coordination in heavy London traffic.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
If you ever want to see how the royal family make it back home after the Trooping of the Colour, in such heavy traffic, here it is. The younger members of the royal family drive by at 3:35 mark-
My guesses are that:

> C&C were in the first convoy, bound for KP, from where they would have taken the helicopter back to Highgrove

> Anne was in the next Bentley

> The third and larger convoy was probably the York and Wessex families

> The Cambridges and Sussex' came last

Tags
ceremonies, official birthday, trooping the colour