Trooping the Colour 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So some photos on the balcony finally appeared ,it seems that there weren't present many younger minor royals,if I'm not wrong

Anyone have pictures of Bea?

I dont know for you but I never saw this royal family so happy. Traditonnally we see the danish one very warm and happy, but to see the british one is fantastic. What a change!!!

Was present nearly all family or someone missed the event?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I dont know for you but I never saw this royal family so happy. Traditonnally we see the danish one very warm and happy, but to see the british one is fantastic. What a change!!!
I agree....!!!!

Was present nearly all family or someone missed the event?

Well, I have to admit I just know the "closer" family, not the rest, but
as far as I could see, Beatrice wasn´t there

Anyone have pictures of Bea?

Beatrice didn't attend. During the carriage procession, Eugenie was in the carriage with Sophie and Edward, but there are very few photos of even here, and I've yet to spot her on the balcony.

Thanks for the photos!
Prince and Princess Michael looked great as usual.

It is Lady Ferderick Windsor;s first balcony apperance as well this year - as on previous times she has been in LA

I'd really like to see pictures of Pss Eugenie on the balcony - she seems to be hidden at the back. The Countess of Wessex looks lovely....

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected love this picture - in the first window is the two Taylor girls, Margarita Armstrong Jones and Louise, then you have Kate in the main balcony at Horse Guards and then in the final window i think it is the eldest of the Earl of St Andrews' girls

I love the scene of the Elosie, Estella, Margarita and Louise standing in one of the windows at the Palace.

It was a great day...lovely to see all the royals (major and minor). Wonder why Beatrice wasn't there but there is always Ascot for a crazy hat :) Though she has been doing a fantastic job as of late.

Catherine looked lovely, the coatdress looked better standing than when she was riding in the carriage. And while the black and white is not a standout item, she didn't take away from the star of the day:

The Birthday Girl/Woman/Queen - Queen Elizabeth.....Long May She Reign!

Amen!
This really makes me even more excited for next year and the Jubilee Celebrations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a look at the family balcony shot - ive so far identified Duke and Duchess of Kent, Earl and Countess of St Andrews with their two daughters Lady Marina and Lady Amalia, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and Lady Frederick Windsor, Duke of Gloucester, Gary Lewis, George Gilman, Countess of Ulster, Lady Helen Taylor, and her 4 children, Viscountess Linley and Margarita Armstrong Jones, Princess Alexandra, Julia Oglivy and her two children (Flora and a boy) Arthur and Daniel Chatto, Earl and Countess of Wessex and Louise, Duke of York, Princess Eugenie, Princess Anne and Tim, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry, Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall and the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh

Think there a few hidden in shots

Last edited:
I wonder why Andrew was not wearing a military uniform?

(He's actually entitled to!)

Back
Top Bottom