The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-12-2014, 05:50 AM
Courtier

This sounds like such a wonderful time and with your aunt, I so miss my aunts, dress to the occasion, dinner dress with hat and gloves and really great shoes and purse. High tea and biscuits at the fanciest place you can find with white table cloth and silver and good china and some really great English Breakfast tea.........I can't wait to hear all about this. Pictures if you can of you and your aunt and the High Tea..........so very envious!

Old 05-13-2014, 06:00 PM

Thanks for the advice folks!

God Save The Queen!

Old 06-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Majesty

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews 1m
Sadly no Prince George at Trooping Colour on BP balcony Sat, sadly- unless Kate & Wills suddenly decide otherwise.

Martin @WindsorEditor 2h
Palace, typically coy, said they 'don’t announce royals at Trooping the Colour in advance’-I don't think P. George will make an appearance.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalProtocol View Post
Ok some help would be great here. I have been successful in the ballot for tickets for the Stands at TTC this year.

That makes one of us....
Old 06-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I reckon they will bring him out on the balcony. William was brought out as a baby I belocw and even the Queen brought her babies on the balcony.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Majesty

I also think George will make an appearence on the balcony on Saturday.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews 1m
Sadly no Prince George at Trooping Colour on BP balcony Sat, sadly- unless Kate & Wills suddenly decide otherwise.

Martin @WindsorEditor 2h
Palace, typically coy, said they 'don’t announce royals at Trooping the Colour in advance’-I don't think P. George will make an appearance.
Instantly dimissing it. They know nothing. Why dimiss it?
Old 06-11-2014, 07:02 AM
Courtier

I wouldn't expect to to announce it advanced if you look how KP handled the PG events if was always depending on how PG is.

Whether or not they take him out on the balcony, George will probably be at the BP for the event since the whole family gets together and most probably haven't seem him since Christmas.

There are 2 balcony appearances, one where the family greets the Queen returning to BP along with the royal colonels and a second one where everybody is up on the balcony for the Raf flypast. That where we would see George probably being held by his daddy if we do. I hope so. He hasn't been shown off to the people in the UK yet and this seemed a perfect opportunity since it is short time wise and he would be surrounded by his family up on a balcony.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Gentry

It's not surprising that the Palace does not want to commit itself by saying George will join the family on the balcony. I think it all depends on George's mood, no one wants to deal with a cranky baby on the balcony. Better to not make any promises.

I do have my fingers crossed for a George appearance, the mischief he might get up to pulling hats
Old 06-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

And while waiting for the balcony appearance, here is a LEGO gallery of the BRF - complete with hats: The Queen's milliner makes tiny hats for LEGO figures | Royalista
Old 06-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Aristocracy

I'm in london during the trooping the color, looking forward to it.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Me too!

I entered the ticket lottery but had my usual luck with lottery tickets...zilch!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
And while waiting for the balcony appearance, here is a LEGO gallery of the BRF - complete with hats: The Queen's milliner makes tiny hats for LEGO figures | Royalista
This is so great! Thanks.
The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 06-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

OMG...That is priceless!! Thanks for the find and sharing!!
Old 06-12-2014, 04:48 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Shame that for some reason they've included Carole Middleton in the picture. They've also missed out Sophie and Anne.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Majesty

Trooping the Colour 2014: June 14th, BBC One 10:30am UK Time-
BBC One - Trooping the Colour, 2014

US Viewers:
tvpc.com - BBC 1

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Shame that for some reason they've included Carole Middleton in the picture. They've also missed out Sophie and Anne.
The pics are just a preview. More to come "in June."
The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 06-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Presumably that hat-maker didn't create hats for Sophie and Anne?
Old 06-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Presumably that hat-maker didn't create hats for Sophie and Anne?
My fault - I skimmed once I saw that Eugenie and Bea were included. I assumed Anne and Sophie would be there, though this will be tough in legos: http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/170...9mZU3w0A%3d%3d
I suggest we boycott Legos.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Can't believe Carole is in it over Anne or Sophie. Even Zara got one!

Full image with Beatrice, Eugenie, Zara and Carole

Tags
ceremonies, official birthday, trooping the colour