The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-16-2017, 07:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think our generation should be very thankful that we didn’t have to deal with social media in our young years. I was bullied pretty bad in school and had a very hard time dealing with it all. I know I wouldn’t have been able to cope if I had to deal with the bullying online.
You are very much not alone in this, Dman. A while back ago someone opened a thread about bullying in the Member's Corner area and there are a lot of us online here at TRF that had stories to tell.

Cyberbullying is a real problem especially with the onset of social media and kids and adults being glued to their Facebook or whatever other social media they choose to use. I've seen it happen too many times with my grandkids and other people to know that this is a campaign that seriously needs to be paid attention to.

Our world needs more compassion, understanding and kindness to each other and the practice of any kind of bullying needs to be eradicated. Along with these campaigns, we can do our part by resolving here on TRF to treat each other with respect, kindness and tolerance for different points of view.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 11-16-2017, 08:59 AM
Majesty

The Diana Award @DianaAward
We’re at YouTube HQ today supporting the Royal Taskforce’s new #StopSpeakSupport* campaign. Head this way to learn all about it 👉 #AntiBullyingWeek

https://www.stopspeaksupport.com/?ut...Diana%20Awards

Old 11-16-2017, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Today, November 16, the Duke of Cambridge attended the launch of a National Action Plan to tackle cyberbullying at Google & YouTube in London:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Prince William looks dapper as he arrives at Google to announce a groundbreaking service to end cyberbullying...**
Videos from ITN:

Prince William arrives at Google's UK offices to attend the final meeting of The Royal Foundation's Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying:
https://itnproductions.com/news/vide...le-hq?type=raw

The Duke of Cambridge visits Google's London headquarters to meet victims of cyberbullying and urge technology and internet giants to implement a plan to tackle the issue:
https://itnproductions.com/news/vide...lying?type=raw

WiIliam says effects of cyberbullying are 'personal' for him:
Old 11-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
You are very much not alone in this, Dman. A while back ago someone opened a thread about bullying in the Member's Corner area and there are a lot of us online here at TRF that had stories to tell.

Cyberbullying is a real problem especially with the onset of social media and kids and adults being glued to their Facebook or whatever other social media they choose to use. I've seen it happen too many times with my grandkids and other people to know that this is a campaign that seriously needs to be paid attention to.

Our world needs more compassion, understanding and kindness to each other and the practice of any kind of bullying needs to be eradicated. Along with these campaigns, we can do our part by resolving here on TRF to treat each other with respect, kindness and tolerance for different points of view.
So absolutely spot on OsipI! This is such an important issue. We need awareness for the lack of human kindness. In today’s day and age it terrible what people do to others. Let me say also, at times on these threads I’ve gotten the sense of bullying towards others and it bugs the jeepers out of me. And lastly, to Dman I send a hug.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
Videos from ITN:

Prince William arrives at Google's UK offices to attend the final meeting of The Royal Foundation's Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying:
https://itnproductions.com/news/vide...le-hq?type=raw

The Duke of Cambridge visits Google's London headquarters to meet victims of cyberbullying and urge technology and internet giants to implement a plan to tackle the issue:
https://itnproductions.com/news/vide...lying?type=raw

WiIliam says effects of cyberbullying are 'personal' for him:
Thank you for sharing Royal Norway. Hoping that with the cooperation of these internet providers that their plan will help to stop this type of bullying behavior.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Majesty

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry host a secret dinner last night in honour of their Royal Foundation

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...d-secret-gala/
Old 12-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Majesty

Kensington Palace‏Verified account
@KensingtonRoyal
2h2 hours ago

The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend The
European Premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, at the Royal Albert Hall on
December 12. The premiere is hosted in aid of The Royal Foundation of
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

It will be great to see the brothers together at this premiere, which I can imagine them thoroughly enjoying. No female company then?
Old 12-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Heir Apparent

I suspect it is because the brothers know that they don't stand a chance in a light saber duel against Kate and Meghan.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Absolutely not, TLLK! They would be defeated within three minutes. Seriously though, how long is it since we've seen this duo on an engagement together.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Heir Apparent

It's been awhile so I'm guessing it might have been a Foundation related event when Kate was dealing with HG.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Majesty

Court Circular 7/12

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, today held a Board Meeting at Kensington Palace.

Via Cepe Smith on Twitter