The Royal Foundation of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Duke & Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, that would be turning an official event they want to draw attention to into a PR stunt. There are plenty of yearly events when we see them all together such as Trooping the Color, Christmas walk to church etc.

I do believe that all four see what they do for the Foundation as "work" and they each have their separate responsibilities in their own areas. Perhaps if there's another "run" for Heads Together we may see all four of them together but I'm not going to count on it.

In regards to another "fab four" joint event, I guess when you look at the BRF in general they do very very few joint engagements. I guess the theory is - why have 4 people turning up to one event when you could have 4 people attending 4 events in 4 different locations.

The Royal Foundation has redone it's website.

The biggest change to Royal Foundation website is that they slightly recategorized their areas of focus.

Old:
Conservation
Armed Forces
Young People
Early Years
Mental Health
Women & Girls

New:
Conservation
Service
Young People
Early Years
Mental Health
Empowering Communities

https://www.royalfoundation.com/

Via Gert’s Royals

Does anyone know what ever became of the Foundation's first Executive Director, Nick Booth?

CC on Wednesday February 13th-
HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Patron of the Royal Foundation, attended a meeting on empowering communities.

It seems like I’m getting my wish.. Charles’s family have truly stepped up on the royal stage. They helped kick off the new royal year better than ever before, IMO.

Great news! 100 Women in Finance Raises More Than £500,000 (gross) for The Royal Foundation’s Mental Health Initiatives for Children and Young People at London Gala and Other Fundraising Events

Last edited:
It seems like I’m getting my wish.. Charles’s family have truly stepped up on the royal stage. They helped kick off the new royal year better than ever before, IMO.

Thats certainly seems to be the case. The Wales branch of the family have been very active in 2019.

The Duke of Cambridge visits Pall Mall Barbers, who are members of the Lions Barber Collective, a group of top barbers who have come together to raise awareness for the prevention of suicide.

They provide training for barbers to recognise the signs of depression and mental health issues, listen to clients and advise them on the best places to go for support.

This visit furthers The Duke of Cambridge’s work with HeadsTogether and his ambition to encourage greater openness around mental health.

Thats certainly seems to be the case. The Wales branch of the family have been very active in 2019.

That’s how I think it should be. I’m beyond impressed with Charles, Camilla and the Cambridge’s and Sussex’s.

Court Circular 13th February:
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning attended the Mental Health in Education Conference at Mercers' Hall, Ironmonger Lane, London EC2.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening attended a Gala Dinner given by 100 Women in Finance in support of Mentally Healthy Schools, at the Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7, and was received by Colonel Jane Davies (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).

Court Circular 14th February:
The Duke of Cambridge this morning visited Pall Mall Barbers, 23 Sheldon Square, London W2, to learn about the Lions Barber Collective Barber Talk initiative.

His Royal Highness later visited Future Men's Expectant Fathers Programme at the Abbey Centre, 34 Great Smith Street, London SW1.

Last edited:
CC on Wednesday February 13th-
HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Patron of the Royal Foundation, attended a meeting on empowering communities.

Was hoping for a picture of the Duchess at the meeting::ermm:

Does anyone know who Meghan was meeting with?

This is just my guesstimate but I'll wager that as, thanks to your posting, there's been a new category added to the Foundation called Empowering Communities. I am thinking that perhaps that will be Meghan's area and she's meeting with people that will head up the committee that takes care of the day to day stuff needed.

Just like Harry will meet with anything connected to the military and Invictus Games and William with conservation and Kate with mental health.

Court Circular 1st March:
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this afternoon received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman).

:previous:
Harry attended the @ITB_Berlin Conference today, as part of a sustainability and tourism project he is currently exploring through the #RoyalFoundation.

He's already back in the U.K. according to most.

Court Circular 7th March:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, today attended a series of Meetings at the ITB Berlin Convention, CityCube Berlin, Messedamm 26, Berlin, Germany.

Court Circular 8th March:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive).

Last edited by a moderator:
Court Circular 13th March:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning held a Trustees’ Meeting.

This is only in relation to their royal duties and engagements though. The Cambridges and Sussexes will still continue to work with each other and share staff and movers and shakers with their Royal Foundation.

It amazes me just how much more this "fab four" has taken on relatively recently together, as separate couples and individually. All of them are really sinking their teeth into what they do and I expect more and more to be added as we go into the future. ?

This is only in relation to their royal duties and engagements though. The Cambridges and Sussexes will still continue to work with each other and share staff and movers and shakers with their Royal Foundation.

It amazes me just how much more this "fab four" has taken on relatively recently together, as separate couples and individually. All of them are really sinking their teeth into what they do and I expect more and more to be added as we go into the future. ?

That's a good point. From the 'royal roles' this move was to be expected but as long as they share a Royal Foundation (do all of you think they will do so going forward?), they have both separate and shared entities. Hope all relevant staff members will continue to work closely together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom