The Royal Foundation of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Duke & Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was to be expected. The Sussexes have already filed their papers for their foundation. The split is complete.

Was to be expected. The Sussexes have already filed their papers for their foundation. The split is complete.

Well, the Sussexes team are still under Kensington Palace. They haven’t made the full switch over to Buckingham Palace yet.

Last edited:
I guess via papers they haven't, similarly to this foundation. Legally it is still titled with the Sussexes as well (for now) though in practice they separated for months now. It made sense as they hadn't put their team in place yet so keeping KP logistics made sense. I would guess by the tour that the transfer will be complete.

I guess via papers they haven't, similarly to this foundation. Legally it is still titled with the Sussexes as well (for now) though in practice they separated for months now. It made sense as they hadn't put their team in place yet so keeping KP logistics made sense. I would guess by the tour that the transfer will be complete.

Yeah, I think you’re right. By the time of the tour or even afterwards they and their new foundation should be fully switched over. I’m excited for the Sussexes on going over to the official headquarters of the Monarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom