The Royal Foundation of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Duke & Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know roughly what time the event starts?
Its nice to see Harry along with them at some events.

I haven't been able to pin down a time yet, but it looks like it will be in the morning - so before they welcome the Olympic Torch to Buckingham Palace.

ETA: Just read that the event starts at 11:30.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to pin down a time yet, but it looks like it will be in the morning - so before they welcome the Olympic Torch to Buckingham Palace.

ETA: Just read that the event starts at 11:30.

Perfect! the event will be in the morning!

Perfect! the event will be in the morning!
And the torch arrives 6:35pm BST at BP :flowers:

Can someone tell me where should I do my updates tonight on here or the Olympics thread? For time conversions purposes the first event is at 3:30am PST/ 6:30am EST and the second is 1:35pm EDT/10:35am PDT)

It's an Olympic event so I guess in the Olympic thread, when the Queen met the torch the pictures went to that thread I believe. :)

It's an Olympic event so I guess in the Olympic thread, when the Queen met the torch the pictures went to that thread I believe. :)
Ok great thanks! :flowers: Should I do that with both events or just the torch's arrival?

British Royals@britishroyals
Seems like the royals will take on a specialty sport: William with football,Kate with table tennis & judo, Harry with basketball

Rebecca English@RE_DailyMail
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry today become Patrons of 100 Women in Hedge Funds’ Philanthropic Initiatives

Rebecca English@RE_DailyMail
It's the second joint patronage for William, Kate and Harry after their charitable foundation and will be a huge fundraiser for good causes

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry to become patrons of 100 Women in Hedge Funds’ philanthropic initiatives: Press Release-
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry to become patrons of 100 Women in Hedge Funds

"Founded in 2001, 100WHF offers its members unique educational, professional and philanthropic opportunities, and will focus its UK philanthropy on three specially chosen charities, one for each year of the partnership.
The charities, Action on Addiction in 2013; WellChild in 2014; and The Art Room in 2015, are part of The Charities Forum of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, and reflect 100WHF’s three philanthropic themes: mentoring, women’s and family health, and education."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dman said:
"Founded in 2001, 100WHF offers its members unique educational, professional and philanthropic opportunities, and will focus its UK philanthropy on three specially chosen charities, one for each year of the partnership.
The charities, Action on Addiction in 2013; WellChild in 2014; and The Art Room in 2015, are part of The Charities Forum of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, and reflect 100WHF’s three philanthropic themes: mentoring, women’s and family health, and education."

Very exciting. They will do a lot of good, I believe.

The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry is an amazing organization.
The foundation will raise hundreds of millions over its lifetime.

Wills & Harry back rally bid:
The Race2Recovery team, whose members include combat servicemen who have lost limbs or suffered spinal injuries, are due to take part in January’s Dakar Rally Raid across swathes of hostile terrain in South America.

Now their dangerous mission has been aided by the first grant from the Endeavour Fund, launched by the Royal Foundation created by Prince William, his wife Kate and serving Apache helicopter pilot Prince Harry.
Royal seal of approval for soldiers’ Dakar Rally bid | The Sun |Sport|Motorsport

Wills & Harry back rally bid:
The Race2Recovery team, whose members include combat servicemen who have lost limbs or suffered spinal injuries, are due to take part in January’s Dakar Rally Raid across swathes of hostile terrain in South America.

Now their dangerous mission has been aided by the first grant from the Endeavour Fund, launched by the Royal Foundation created by Prince William, his wife Kate and serving Apache helicopter pilot Prince Harry.
Royal seal of approval for soldiers’ Dakar Rally bid | The Sun |Sport|Motorsport

The Royal Foundation | News

Last edited by a moderator:
From Richard Palmer at The Express:
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the Queen and other senior royals at the Cenotaph to remember Britain's war dead on Sunday."

Also here are the times for tomorrow's engagement
Arrival: 6.45 pm – 7.20 pm UK time so that would be 10:45:00 AM PST
and 1:45 PM EST

These are old photos but we finally got some more pics from the Prince’s Charities Forum meeting in April
http://royalguiltypleasure.tumblr.com/post/35003655445/williamcatherinecambridge-at-the-princes
http://williamandkatelove.tumblr.com/post/35003836611/williamcatherinecambridge-at-the-princes

Duke and Duchess attended a meeting of their Charities Forum today.

Royal reporter Victoria Arbiter has tweeted a future engagement. They are attending the British Military Tournament on Dec 9th.

britishmilitarytournament.com

The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund:
The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry is set to become the legal owner of The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund after it operationally closes at the end of 2012-The Royal Foundation | News

Fund awards legacy grants and releases details about its planned closure in December=

I'm so glad TRH will carry on the work of The late Princess of Wales through the Memorial Fund. I thought it was a shame that it was closing and wondered what the Princes would do about it.

It's very nice of the Princes to take on their mother's foundation and continue helping people in her name.

Homepage

The charity does such amazing work! The young royals are very commitent to helping others lest fortune it

Dakar Rally 2013 - Race2Recovery - 3D Car Shows
Race2Recovery, the group of predominantly injured soldiers who formed a rally team to raise funds for Forces charities, were today in South America ready to begin their challenge to become the first ever disability team to complete the world’s toughest race – the Dakar Rally. Race2Recovery has also received Royal backing when, in November, it became the first ever recipient of a grant from the Endeavour Fund, set up by the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

Last edited:

You just have to admire these guys. They've got a lot of guts and gusto and are letting the world know it. Not only in raising funds for wounded warriors but also by setting a prime example that life doesn't have to come to an end because of injuries and loss of limbs.

Along with watching disabled runners compete in the Olympic and Paralympic games, I'm clearly seeing a wonderful message here. William, Kate and Harry have chosen wisely what to back and I see this foundation really making big differences in the years to come.

Rugby Runners Training Day 2013:
The RFU Injured Players Foundation (IPF) is proud to organise a fantastic training day at Twickenham Stadium on Sunday 3rd March. Runners from all the charities supported by Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Prince’s Forum charities) will be attending. You have the chance to join them and run around the Twickenham pitch!
Rugby Runners Training Day 2013 - IPF

Rugby Runners Training Day 2013:
The RFU Injured Players Foundation (IPF) is proud to organise a fantastic training day at Twickenham Stadium on Sunday 3rd March. Runners from all the charities supported by Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Prince’s Forum charities) will be attending. You have the chance to join them and run around the Twickenham pitch!
Rugby Runners Training Day 2013 - IPF

What a totally fantastic novel idea! Not only are all the charities supported by the Three Musketeers (Will, Kate and Harry) coming together for one unique event, but the public is invited to not only come and watch but participate too.

I bet the turnout is going to be huge and maybe even become an annual event. Very innovative

Last edited:
I'm really surprised that this hasn't been picked up and commented on more than it has. There hasn't been any follow up reports either as this training day happened on March 3rd. Anyone have any idea of how successful it was?

I tried to find it on their website and couldn't but that might be me! I thought that HArry might have been there. But you are right - absolutely no coverage.

http://www.rfuipf.org.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom