The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-16-2018, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

The earlier engagement is posted in the Sussexes' current events thread.

Old 11-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Royal Foundation Dinner-
The Sussexes

http://cambridgecuties.tumblr.com/po...and-duchess-of

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Court Circular 6th December:
The Duke of Sussex, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, today attended a Board Meeting at 5 St Mary Abbots Place, London W8.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this afternoon attended a Christmas Reception at 5 St Mary Abbots Place.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:08 PM
Majesty

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman).

- Court Circular ll 13 December 2018
Old 12-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Its amazing how the Royal Foundation works like a corporation. Sir Keith Mills is the Chairman of the Board for the Royal Foundation itself and for some of the incentives such as Invictus Games, they have their own Foundation and management boards. Makes it easier to keep a focus on things.

This is what I call teamwork and team spirit. All for one and one for all to make a difference in our world.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-18-2018, 09:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Court Circular 18th December:
The Duke of Sussex, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening attended a Reception at Buckingham Palace.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Picture:
Joyful picture of The Royal Foundation’s 2018 Christmas Party-
https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryLaybo...95230232858625

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Majesty

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman).

Court Circular || 11 January 2019
Old 01-16-2019, 08:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Court Circular 15th January:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning attended a Roundtable Discussion on conservation and sustainability.

Court Circular 16th January:
The Duke of Sussex this afternoon attended a Creative Workshop on Ministry of Defence Mental Fitness at Kensington Palace.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:20 AM
Royal Highness

Prince Harry had an event yesterday at KP...a creative workshop on mental health in connection with the Ministry of Defense.
https://mobile.twitter.com/scobie/st...13242721345541
Old 01-17-2019, 05:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think this is a good example of how the Royal Foundation can be so versatile in their projects. Especially Heads Together and the focus on mental health. Harry knows the mental strains that a person in the armed services may encounter and getting the Ministry of Defense on board is a wonderful thing.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:32 PM
Royal Highness

Private engagement for the Sussexes today.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gertsroya...27144101187585

Quote:
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of ..., this afternoon attended the judging of the Endeavour Fund Awards at Kensington Palace.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:39 PM
Aristocracy

Looks like we can expect to see Meghan and Harry presenting at the Endeavor Awards again this year. The judging happened today.

CC Wednesday: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of ..., this afternoon attended the judging of the Endeavour Fund Awards at Kensington Palace.

http://https://twitter.com/gertsroya...480985090?s=21
Old 01-23-2019, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Probably will announce the date in the next 2 weeks.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:55 PM
Aristocracy

Makes sense. It’ll be interesting to see how many of Harry’s patronages they’ll jointly support vs. remaining exclusively his. So far it seems they jointly support...

Endeavor Fund
Well Child
Invictus Games

Did I forget any? Sentebale remains a question mark. Meghan has gone to the performances and polo match in support of Sentebale but purportedly hasn’t been to Lesotho. I’m finding that harder to believe as each day passes and we learn of a new locale they’ve visited with no one the wiser.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:38 PM
Majesty

I certainly hope that we get some photos of the couple at the Endeavour Awards. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm sure are both great supporters of each other's charities, but of course that doesn't mean joint patronage.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:46 PM
Aristocracy

Agreed. I didn’t mean joint patrons. I meant support more in the way of joint appearances perhaps with speaking roles. So I’ll add the Henry Straubenzee Memorial to my earlier list.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think that as time passes and the "Fab Four"'s day planner books get filled with the specific engagements they're going to do, we'll see Harry and Meghan at events together but it won't be the norm. Two can cover much more ground and spread their support and interests separately than they can together.

What I find touching and actually a brilliant idea is that so many things that these younger royals take on can and do mesh together and that nearly all of them can benefit from their "Heads Together" mental health campaign. For example, just recently its been suggested that with Harry's Sentebale and Meghan's National Theater patronage, it can be combined for a joint purpose. We may see (and this is just speculation) Kate's involvement in Place2Be (making a lifetime of difference to children in schools) and Meghan's Smart Works (free clothes and job interview training) join together for an event that highlights *both* of the patronages working together. Or, we'll see Meghan and Camilla jointly doing something to benefit animal rescue shelters. You get the idea.

Getting people to work together for a purpose is what happens when you umbrella interests and goals together. In a way, I think this way of doing things is pretty much an advancement in how the "Firm" and the royal workers are going to do things in the future. Meghan and her separate and personal interests and patronages is increasing the size of the umbrella.

ETA: The more I think about it, the more I'm coming to realize that as much as we admire Harry and Meghan as a couple and for some, focus on this couple, it would pay us well to remember that these two are basically, in everything they do, a part of a bigger picture where they work with a team whether it be the "Firm" or the Royal Foundation. As the idiom goes, "there are no small parts. Only small actors." Dabbs Greer, a bit actor, once said, "Every character actor, in their own little sphere, is the lead."

Old 01-25-2019, 09:26 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...111903233?s=21

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the annual @EndeavourFund Awards at Draper’s Hall on Thurs 7th February.

The #EndeavourFundAwards celebrate achievements of wounded, injured & sick servicemen & women who have taken part in remarkable sporting and adventure challenges.”
Old 01-31-2019, 03:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Court Circular 30th January:
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms. Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive).