The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Most of the women looked very nice.

I thought Eugenie's hair looked uncombed; Camilla's hat almost covered her eyes, and Sophie's seemed to be perched precariously on the back of her head, but all the others were fine.

The exception was Autumn Phillips in that hideous plaid coat; I know she is pregnant but surely she has more flattering coats?

Old 12-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I tend to agree with your analysis, Mirabel, of the ladies. I would have liked Sophie's hat much better if it were perched more forward on her head as well. And the combination of Autumn's plaid pattern and voluminous style of her coat looked extremely bulky on her.

And if I don't tear myself away from here to mull on my own fashion to wear for Christmas Day festivities with my family, I'll be extremely late! Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Old 12-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative The Netherlands

Photos Zimbio without watermarks Kate Middleton Pictures - British Royals Attend Christmas Day Service At Sandringham - Zimbio

Royals Christmas Church - Sky News Galleries ** Belga Picture ** Another gallery from Belga Picture
Old 12-25-2011, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Lady Louise was there toooooo! I was so thrilled to see her walking with her Dad, and it was even cuter because Sophie waited for them when she got out of the car with the Queen. Edward and Louise were one of the last to arrive and Sophie stood waiting for them. Louise had a little hat on. I am sure we'll see more of them all after the service. What a great turn out from them all though. Pretty much everyone of the closest members, barring Viscount Severn, were there.
Lady Louise looks adorable in her little hat. Lovely to see them all interacting, especially the little clips on the news of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Lady Louise helping Granny with all her flowers.

sorry, but where can i see all of that... i"d love to see the clips! thank you!!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney00 View Post
Lady Louise looks adorable in her little hat. Lovely to see them all interacting, especially the little clips on the news of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Lady Louise helping Granny with all her flowers.

sorry, but where can i see all of that... i"d love to see the clips! thank you!!
here is one from BBC, but too short IMO
Another from Telegraph and
INT

I want more to see.
If some want have another link, please ....
Old 12-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Royal Highness

First of all, Merry Christmas to you all! HM looks radiant as always. I must say I LOVED her look last year, with the scarf, the brooch to hold it, the boots, that fur hat...so chic!

Catherine looked stunning, Sophie looked stunning, Lady Louise is too cute for words. Zara looked chic. Beatrice and Eugenie looked wonderful. I think, finally, because of the wedding, they realized just how...over the top they could be, because they have really been hitting home runs with their looks since then.

Anne looked wonderful in her green attire. Camilla looked wonderful in her hat, and I love the blue coat.

Autumn looked chic in her plaid coat and fur hat.

10 bucks gives you a hundred stores will be running out of dark colored hose...lol...
Old 12-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Royal Highness

I am confused... did they go to Church twice?!?!!?? Both pics say 12/25, but you can clearly see the ladies in different outfits, one picture without hats of any kind.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post
I am confused... did they go to Church twice?!?!!?? Both pics say 12/25, but you can clearly see the ladies in different outfits, one picture without hats of any kind.
Yes, they went to a private service early in the morning. Then again just before midday.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Royal Highness

Ahhh..thank you, Lumutqueen, lol.. I was wondering. I made it to Midnight Mass, so I give them credit to be able to do two services in one morning.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post
Yes, they go twice.First early morning ..
Old 12-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

at last louise go to christmas!!!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

I just found just a video footage from first (private) doing to church

Old 12-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Courtier

Could Autumn Phillips have chosen a more awful combination? This young lady so seldom even looks neat and tidy even when she isn't pregnant.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:21 PM

Her Majesty's 2011 Christmas Broadcast

It was absolutely brilliant! Touching, sentimental, light-hearted and sincere.

Thoughts?
Old 12-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Majesty

Wow. Thank you everyone for sharing pictures and videos. I loved seeing everyone at Church. And what a treat to have Lady Louise there as well . Just like any young child, she wanted to be part of it all, and help her older cousins hold Granny's flowers. I'm glad she got a chance to participate.

Loved watching William and Catherine interacting with the crowd, especially the children. Wonderful memories for all involved.

Some more pictures from my twitter

Catherine getting flowers from some children. I love that she gets down to their level.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/imag...-christmas.jpg

The little one appears to be a bit bemused by it all.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/imag...-christmas.jpg

Catherine snuggling up to her husband earlier in the day.

http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...386106-008.JPG

An article.

http://www.romseyadvertiser.co.uk/uk...t_Sandringham/

Another article with some video clips.

Prayers for Prince Philip, as thousands turn out to greet the Queen, William and Kate, and Royal Family on Christmas Day at Sandringham in Norfolk - News - Norwich Evening News

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post

Catherine snuggling up to her husband earlier in the day.
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...386106-008.JPG

By far my fave photo of the day. I must say what a turnout this year!
Old 12-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
By far my fave photo of the day. I must say what a turnout this year!
I'm in agreement. It would be nice if the snuggle-up picture were without any of those letters on it.

Old 12-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Majesty

A video made by a spectator.

Old 12-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I'm in agreement. It would be nice if the snuggle-up picture were without any of those letters on it.
They may show up later. When they did that charity dinner about a month ago that site had a photo that I wanted really badly but it was full of tags and about 3 days later I managed to find it without a tag so if it shows up I'll post it
Old 12-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
They may show up later. When they did that charity dinner about a month ago that site had a photo that I wanted really badly but it was full of tags and about 3 days later I managed to find it without a tag so if it shows up I'll post it
Makes sense. Thank you so much. I appreciate it .

More pictures from todday:

http://royaltyonline.blogspot.com/20...medium=twitter

Tags
christmas