The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about Harry's Telegraph interview have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5-a-38336.html thread.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William: Let's lose our stiff upper lips | Daily Mail Online

Old 04-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent

This is a link to the original CALM interview in their magazine

https://www.thecalmzone.net/get-involved/calmzine/

CALM is a partner in the Heads Together campaign - focusing on young males, the group with the highest suicide rate in UK.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-17-2017, 08:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
His comments will be seen as a rejection of the Royal Family’s ‘never complain, never explain’ approach, epitomised by the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh. They are said to have encouraged their grandsons to go hunting within hours of learning of their mother’s death – in an attempt to create some ‘normality’.

Neither prince mentions their father Charles in their interviews, though it is understood he was aware of Harry’s decision to speak openly about his grief.

A Clarence House spokesman told the Mail last night: ‘The Prince of Wales understands and supports Prince Harry’s decision to speak out on such an important issue.’
DF and Rebecca English is clery trying to stir up things, aren't they. And now they are even turning on the Queen.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

CALM is a partner in the Heads Together campaign - focusing on young males, the group with the highest suicide rate in UK.
Thank you cepe for the link.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

Thanks cepe! Important interview about an important topic.

This link goes straight to the interview:
https://www.thecalmzone.net/2017/04/...m-harry-words/
Old 04-18-2017, 02:30 AM
Nobility

The royals have managed to get Lady Gaga involved with this very worthwhile campaign. William is having a Face Time conversation with her in the latest video.

How sweet that William has a framed pic of Lupo sitting on that desk! Along with one of Harry wearing some cool sunglasses!

I've been very impressed with this campaign so far from William, Kate and Harry. They've been gradually ramping this up in a really effective way. I'm somewhat critical of some of the engagements royals do, it can be hard to figure out what the public benefit is. This, however, is an example of the royals using their positions for the public good. I'm not sure who else could really do this in this way.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetticoatLane View Post
The royals have managed to get Lady Gaga involved with this very worthwhile campaign. William is having a Face Time conversation with her in the latest video.

How sweet that William has a framed pic of Lupo sitting on that desk! Along with one of Harry wearing some cool sunglasses!

I've been very impressed with this campaign so far from William, Kate and Harry. They've been gradually ramping this up in a really effective way. I'm somewhat critical of some of the engagements royals do, it can be hard to figure out what the public benefit is. This, however, is an example of the royals using their positions for the public good. I'm not sure who else could really do this in this way.
I think his video was done in his office. There's an unpublished official photo of William and Catherine on their wedding day. He changed his uniform for it.

This campaign is beyond amazing indeed.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-18-2017, 03:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Kensington @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke of Cambridge and @LadyGaga join forces to encourage more people to speak openly about their mental health #OKtosay
Video: https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...15999310229504
Old 04-18-2017, 04:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Watch The Duke of Cambridge and Lady Gaga join forces to encourage more people to have an open conversation about mental health as part of the Heads Together #OKtosay film series. This film shows their conversation over FaceTime from their respective homes in London and Los Angeles.

Old 04-18-2017, 04:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The Prince and the Lady: William FaceTimes Gaga from his London study to her LA kitchen as part of his Heads Together drive

Prince William FaceTimes Lady Gaga for mental health film | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-18-2017, 06:36 AM
Administrator

Here's a gallery of the Duke of Cambridge at the BBC Radio Theatre today, April 18:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
Old 04-18-2017, 06:53 AM
Heir Apparent

That's dog isn't Lupo. It's a Labrador. Probably Widgeon his old dog. William changed into the black frock coat uniform sometime during the reception. It's what he drove the Aston Martin in. That coat was the one he wanted to wear but the Queen told him to wear the red one.

Lady Gaga is really impressive on this video.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

PA Images‏ @PAImages
The Duke of Cambridge attends 'Mind over Marathon' special screening Chris Jackson @KensingtonRoyal

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/960414
Old 04-18-2017, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Prince William has said the death of his mother spurred him on to tackle the issue of mental health.

Speaking after the preview screening of a BBC documentary about a group of London Marathon runners with psychological problems, he also said the more "influential and very important" people open up about their "issues and their battles" the better.
Read more: Prince William: Mum's death spurred me on to tackle issue of mental health - ITV News
Old 04-18-2017, 12:46 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing that impresses me about the Royal Foundation started by W&K&H is that it has taken on issues that are so very pertinent to the world around us today and they're doing it on a global scale. We've seen the tremendous strides forward that has come from the Foundation's United for Wildlife and each day as I read here, Heads Together is getting bigger and better and reaching more people globally.

Its definitely starting a trend away from ribbon cutting and unveiling plaques and photo ops at a organization although with Heads Together, there aren't many places where these kind of things wouldn't be a reason to visit. From military, to youth, to conservation, these three are covering each area and addressing the concerns, the issues and the people that are involved with them and getting more and more people on board to spread the word.

In a world where heinous acts have stemmed from a person and no one had a clue of that person's mental state, W&K&H are setting a precedence by bringing mental health issues to light and to get people talking about them and finding solutions. I've heard too many times that mental health issues have been swept under the rug and not talked about and the giant stigma that surrounds have mental issues and that something should be done.

Will, Kate and Harry are doing just that. I seriously think that these three have started a movement that will not only benefit the people of the UK, but globally.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge left speechless by mental health documentary-
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-18-2017, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

The power of social media. Video of William and Lady Gaga has been viewed over 1 million times on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...15999310229504
Old 04-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The power lies in the smarts to realize that using social media is the way to reach many, many people. Another smarts is bringing on board other people that have the ability to get people's attention. Heads Together really have put their Heads Together and are doing the most they can for Heads Together.

Did I mention Heads Together yet?
Old 04-18-2017, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Lady Gaga has almost 66 million followers on Twitter alone. So even if a small percentage of her followers watched the video, it's still a whole lot of people