The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-14-2017, 02:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess will attend the launch of a series of @bestbeginnings maternal mental health films with @heads_together on 23rd March

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...96936528924673

Old 03-16-2017, 07:06 AM
Majesty

"This morning Prince Harry, arrived at the Veterans' Mental Health Conference at King’s College London to lead a panel discussion on getting support for mental health issues."

Prince Harry attends Veterans' Mental Health Conference | Daily Mail Online

Old 03-16-2017, 07:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
"This morning Prince Harry, arrived at the Veterans' Mental Health Conference at King’s College London to lead a panel discussion on getting support for mental health issues."

Prince Harry attends Veterans' Mental Health Conference | Daily Mail Online
My nephew godson is in London for work and saw Harry in the motorcade.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Harry attended the conference as part of the Heads Together campaign, here are some more pics:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
Old 03-16-2017, 11:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Any reason why William and/or Kate couldn't attend this event? They are also part of the H2T initiative.

Harry shines as usual. He's really got the gift of appearing passionate, engaged, and at ease with people. Certainly far more than his brother.

All hail King Henry IX!
Old 03-16-2017, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Any reason why William and/or Kate couldn't attend this event? They are also part of the H2T initiative.

Harry shines as usual. He's really got the gift of appearing passionate, engaged, and at ease with people. Certainly far more than his brother.

All hail King Henry IX!
Sometimes they go together as a trio and sometimes they attend the H2T events as individuals.

I've noticed that there is a pattern of the Cambridges being more visible one week and then Harry is the following one. Keeps the media attention on whomever is busy that week. With the Cambridges heading to Paris on Friday, I'd expect that Harry will have a quieter end of the week.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think the reason this engagement was purely Harry is because as much as W&K&H work together for H2T, this conference was nearer and dearer to Harry because of his involvement with veteran issues.

If it was an conference for H2T that focused on child bereavement, that would be more up Kate's alley.

H2T covers a lot of different mental health issues in many different aspects of society and sometimes they just happen to fall under a category where the royal has a specific interest.

Nope.. Never gonna really be a King Henry IX in the picture unless something drastic happens. The BRF just doesn't work that way.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post

All hail King Henry IX!

Kate is attending event for Heads Together debuting Best Beginning Maternal Metal Health Films at the Royal Gynecology Society on March 23. Why is Harry skipping this Head Together event ?

They each having focal causes with the heads together umbrella. Harry- mental health of veterans, Kate-mental health of kids, William- male suicide
Old 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry is skipping the event on March 23. Slacker
Old 03-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
They each having focal causes with the heads together umbrella. Harry- mental health of veterans, Kate-mental health of kids, William- male suicide
Which gives each one a chance to champion various causes and allow the spotlight to be shone upon each one at different times throughout the year.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:33 PM
Majesty

video
Prince Harry Attends Veterans’ Mental Health Conference at King's College | March 16, 2017
https://youtu.be/g2YwHkI7ff8
Old 03-16-2017, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Harry is skipping the event on March 23. Slacker
C'mon...he's not a slacker Rudolph.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
C'mon...he's not a slacker Rudolph.
Just a joke for Alisa.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:07 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I distinctly smelled the sarcasm in Rudolph's post. I believe he was joking.

None of the BRF can really be classified as slackers in my book. They do what they are scheduled to do in regards to official engagements approved by HM, The Queen and are all active in their own charities and work for the issues that are their personal passions.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry admiring someone else's red beard for a change at the conference, a fairly thick and bushy one! He's done very well attending so many functions this week and Saturday.

Prince Harry attends 6th royal visit this week | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-16-2017, 05:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Just a joke for Alisa.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

I wonder if Catherine's Heads Togerher official engagement will be postponed tomorrow due to the terror attack?

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I wonder if Catherine's Heads Togerher official engagement will be postponed tomorrow due to the terror attack?
My current thinking is that if they were going to cancel, it would have been announced by now, like the Queen's cancellation.

I saw someone comment earlier that the location wasn't any issue, the issue would be the police requirements.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
My current thinking is that if they were going to cancel, it would have been announced by now, like the Queen's cancellation.

I saw someone comment earlier that the location wasn't any issue, the issue would be the police requirements.
I agree. Yeah, I think it was Rebecca English who said the location was not an issue. IF it was canceled it would be to lighten load for police.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:58 PM
Gentry

They'll go ahead

The Duchess of Cambridge’s London engagement goes ahead despite London terror attack – Royal Central