The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-26-2018, 11:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Oh! I want this book. I've always joked that getting up in the morning and doing a newspaper crossword puzzle along with my morning coffee was my jump start both physically and mentally.

I love William's focus on this aspect of mental health.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-31-2019, 07:26 AM
Majesty

On Wednesday 13th February The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @100WomenFinance’s Gala Dinner at the V&A Museum London in aid of @Heads_Together's legacy programme ‘Mentally Healthy Schools’.

All proceeds from the Gala will go to The Royal Foundation’s initiative which was launched by The Duchess at the beginning of 2018 – which helps schools better support children's mental wellbeing by offering reliable and practical online resources:

Mentally Healthy Schools

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

Old 01-31-2019, 08:00 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
On Wednesday 13th February The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @100WomenFinance’s Gala Dinner at the V&A Museum London in aid of @Heads_Together's legacy programme ‘Mentally Healthy Schools’.

All proceeds from the Gala will go to The Royal Foundation’s initiative which was launched by The Duchess at the beginning of 2018 – which helps schools better support children's mental wellbeing by offering reliable and practical online resources:

Mentally Healthy Schools

Via Kensington Palace Twitter
Great, look forward to the evening!
Old 03-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Courtier

KesingtonPalace @KensingtonRoyal

On Wednesday 3rd April The Duke of Sussex, as part of his ongoing work with @Heads_Together, will visit @YMCAEng_Wales in South Ealing to meet organisations supporting the mental health of teenagers and young adults.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:06 AM
Administrator

The Duke of Sussex visiting YMCA South Ealing in London today, April 3, 2019, to learn more about their work on mental health:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** dm article: Prince of the plié! Dad-to-be Harry coos over a baby as he takes part in a children's ballet class..**

Old 04-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

That baby smiling at Harry and making all those expressions have to be the cutest things I've seen in a while.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Courtier

The Royal Family‏ @RoyalFamily

April 3, 2019

At the @YMCAEng_Wales in South Ealing, The Duke of Sussex took part in a roundtable meeting with UK’s leading mental health charities and organisations, convened by @heads_together, a campaign launched by The Royal Foundation two years ago.

His Royal Highness met the ‘Mental Health Champions’, who provide a peer support programme in schools and around the community, education and awareness workshops and face-to-face counselling to those who need it.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Majesty

Harry was in good form and good spirits during this engagement, (love the ballet moves,) making babies smile etc, in his usual way. Very cute.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Majesty

Oh, I don't know. Harry demonstrating a ballet form for toddlers has got to be a contender. Totally adorable.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

This whole video made me have the warm fuzzies all over. Perhaps if Harry hadn't been born into the family he was, he'd have made quite an excellent teacher for little ones. Kids just can't help but react to him in a positive way.

Methinks Harry has been doing yoga. He kept that pose without moving at all for a good amount of time. I'd have fallen over and landed on my face.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Makes me even more anxious to see him with his own baby

He was so cute with the little dancers, and even trying the balancing

And going over and talking to the mom with the little infant. Asking about if she was sleeping. He is getting ready.

He is always in his element with kids.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Courtier

In the CC - Prince Harry is still under Kensington Palace -

3 April 2019
Kensington Palace
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this afternoon visited YMCA St. Paul's Group, 25 St. Mary's Road, London W5, in support of Heads Together, and was received by Mrs. Rosemary Prescott (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).
Old 04-04-2019, 07:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Perhaps that may be because The Royal Foundation's offices are still at Kensington Palace and Harry was at this event in support of one of the Foundation's incentives.

Then again, what do I know?

Old 04-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Perhaps that may be because The Royal Foundation's offices are still at Kensington Palace and Harry was at this event in support of one of the Foundation's incentives.

Then again, what do I know?
You are probably right,. But KP did not report the event on their twitter feed, instead it was reported on the Royal Family twitter; that is what is confusing.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Buckingham Palace is under construction, Anne, Edward and Sophie have moved out to St. James's Palace. It’s possible the Sussexes will only move after the work is done.

The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester are listed under Kensington Palace as well, but are reported under royal family social media. It just means where their office is.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duke of Sussex and Oprah Winfrey will be working together on a Mental Health documentary for Apple TV in 2020 Kensington Palace has announced-
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...-family-latest

https://mobile.twitter.com/byQueenVi...18590476259328

https://mobile.twitter.com/byQueenVi...20554140295169

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Majesty

Yes, a documentary series on mental health issues that sounds extremely interesting. Hope it's a success.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

With two very high profile people such as Harry and Oprah behind this documentary, I believe the message is going to reach a wide audience of people and that is a good thing. I know I'd really be interested in seeing it when it airs.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting collaboration. Oprah was on TV this morning speaking about how it came together. Basically is happened from them just having a casual conversation.

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/s...68827110588416

Telegraph says that Harry asked for the production to donate his "fee" to a charity of his choice. I was curious how that would work as he is the EP of the documentary.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Nobility

Harry and Oprah are teaming up to tackling mental health issues through a series of episodes to air on the new Apple service. According to Omid, they have been working on this for months with Oprah recently meeting with Harry in London in March.

I am impressed.

http://https://twitter.com/scobie/st...094322690?s=21