The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Nobility

There was a video of them released around the time of the London Marathon when Heads Together was really forming and it was mentioned that it was Catherine's idea

Old 10-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Aristocracy

Just saw the photos of mental health workers honored at BP reception hosted by Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. Lovely to see Duchess glowing in her pregnancy.

Old 10-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

ITN video from the reception at BP:
Old 10-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

It’s so good to see TRH honoring mental health workers. It’s so good to see Catherine again. I truly missed seeing her on official duty. I hope she continue to get better.

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Re: the ITN video, the close up of the belly really bothered me. Ick. Nice to see them on the issue together!
Old 10-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Great to see the duchess back ,HRH looked really lovely tonight at the reception at Buckingham Palace for World Mental Health Day.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Re: the ITN video, the close up of the belly really bothered me. Ick. Nice to see them on the issue together!
I'm so glad you said you were bothered by the belly close-up, I thought it might have been just me being old fashioned. Lovely to see HRH looking so well.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
I agree! I remember watching a video of a visit where CP Mary was pregnant with the twins. The close ups of her belly were ridiculous and seriously bothered me. It took away from the actual importance of the visit.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Catherine just beamed the entire night. I bet she was glad to be out of the house and back in the land of the living. William looked like he was a bit worried, but she did fine. Taking it one step at a time.

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I can only imagine how sick she was...and he got to see it for several weeks.

LaRae
Old 10-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Heir Apparent

She does look positively beaming, must feel all better, or better most of the time.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
A wonderful speech by Stephen Fry on #WMHD at the reception at Buckingham Palace-
https://mobile.twitter.com/heads_tog...22600341090305

Video:
Great Summary of the event and interviews-
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...91267191848960

A.W. TOZER