Lady Davina Lewis & Lady Rose Gilman and Families, News 1: September 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to Davina, Gary and little Senna!
Davina looked absolutely stunning at Gatcombe Park and little Senna is adorable.

I expected the second pregnancy of lady Davina, it would have been a pity if such a wonderful couple had only one child.

I had read elsewhere that the Lewis couple had moved back to New Zealand - but im guessing that isnt the case. Nice to see them friendly with the Phillips and great that the children are close in age.

Her husband Gary instead attended the concert, as well as Davina's siblings and siblings-in-law.

What wonderful news, I hope we get to hear his name, congratulations to Davina, Gary and little Senna!

According to Wikipedia, the child's name is Lewis

And given names still unknown? I think the second one will be also a Maori name!
What is Gary's second name? Anyone knows?

Biri said:
And given names still unknown? I think the second one will be also a Maori name!
What is Gary's second name? Anyone knows?

Gary is just Gary Lewis and no given name for baby yet.

I know that the mods frown on speculation, but I saw photos of Lady Rose Gilman during the Jubilee church service. I think it's beyond speculation that there is another happy event in the Gloucester household in the near future. ;)

The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will become grandparents again!

Their youngest daughter, Lady Rose Windsor (b.1 March 1980) & her husband George Gilman (b.1982) are expecting their second child sometime this year.

They already have a daughter Lyla (30-5-2010)

Source: Netty's Royalty Page Upcoming Events

Hooray!
I noticed Lady Rose at the Jubilee church service. I don't think that baby will be a late 2012 baby....:whistling:

I know that the mods frown on speculation, but I saw photos of Lady Rose Gilman during the Jubilee church service. I think it's beyond speculation that there is another happy event in the Gloucester household in the near future. ;)
Do you have a link?

Not so big a belly...fourth month I suppose.

I day about 5 or 6 months along. I think the coat dress camouflages her belly.

My guess is a September baby.

It would be nice to hear the name of Davina's new baby... I suppose when this new one is born, they will both be added together to the official line of succession.

My guess as to Maori name was accurate! ha, ha, ha...

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Lewis.

Lovely name, and a nice tribute to the father's heritage.

I suppose she will give birth next month.

I have heard that Lady Rose Gilman yesterday is seen on Queens Christmas lunch with 2 children and nanny. Is this true? En has she a son of daughter? What is the name of the child?

I have heard that Lady Rose Gilman yesterday is seen on Queens Christmas lunch with 2 children and nanny. Is this true? En has she a son of daughter? What is the name of the child?

She was seen yesterday yes, there aren't any pictures of her and her husband arrived my taxi.

She has one daughter Lyla and another child, we don't know whether it's a boy or girl or the name. Until yesterday we didn't know she'd given birth.

Back
Top Bottom