The Earl and Countess of Snowdon and Family News 1: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Earl of Snowdon attended a special screening of "The Gray Man" at BFI Southbank in London on July 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
The Earl of Snowdon attended the "Sixty Years Of James Bond" charity auction hosted by EON Productions and Christie's in London on September 28:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

The Countess of Snowdon attended the Andrew Martin Interior Designer of the Year Award in London this evening, October 17:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
The Earl of Snowdon attended the opening of the exhibition "Baghdad: Eye's Delight" during Qatar Creates 2022 at The Museum Of Islamic Art in Doha, Qatar on October 25:

** Pic **

And does Viscount Linley has a girlfriend? Anyone knows?

Another article about Margarita:

https://www.tatler.com/article/lady...6de9a7-e5f7-4533-ab24-51c5ae01efb3_popular4-1

"Margarita was spotted chatting to Jasper Cable-Alexander, the son of Lord Snowdon, Princess Margaret’s former husband"

Son of her grandfather and Melanie Cable-Alexander, so her half-uncle, who is just four years older than she.

Good for them that they have a good contact!

:previous: I like Princess Margaret's comment why her son David became a carpenter: 'Christ was a carpenter.'

The Earl of Snowdon attended the Gala Opening of "David Hockney: Bigger & Closer (not smaller & further away)" in London this evening, February 21:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Oh my I can't believe that Lady Margarita is turning 21!

I like the name of the prep school that Lady Margarita attended: Garden House.

Margarita is an attractive girl, but I see little resemblance to Princess Margaret.
(I think she looks more like her mother Serena).

Time goes by so fast... ;) Lady Margarita, who will already turn 21 in May, has posed for a photo session with the Tatler magazine and is gracing the magazine's May cover:

** tatler:Royal exclusive: Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones, Princess Margaret’s granddaughter, makes her dazzling.. **

** dm article: Royal bridesmaid turned cover girl! Princess Margaret's granddaughter Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones ..**

Beautiful photos of Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones in some gorgeous dress, though I'm not fan of the pink floral dress on the front cover. For some reason, I see a bit of resemblance to Flora Vesterberg (nee Ogilvy), perhaps it's the blond hair and makeup.

The Earl of Snowdon attended the Photo London VIP dinner to celebrate Martin Parr in London yesterday, May 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

This evening, May 24, the Earl of Snowdon attended the Tate Britain x Harper's Bazaar Summer Party in London:

** rex gallery **

The Earl of Snowdon (pictured with the Duke and Duchess of Richmond) attended the National Gallery's Summer Party in London yesterday evening, June 15:

** Pic **

The Earl of Snowdon attended the V&A Summer Party and DIVA exhibition preview, supported by Net-A-Porter, in London yesterday, June 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Are he and Serena already divorced?

The Earl of Snowdon attended the celebration for Fashion Trust Arabia's winners launching into Matches at The Connaught Hotel in London yesterday, June 25:

** Pic **

Margarita attended Tatler's Little Black Book Party With Michael Kors At Lio in London yesterday, November 2:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom