The Duke and Duchess of Kent News and Events 1: October 2003- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look it up - just outside of Toronto. :flowers:

Yesterday, September 29, the Duke of Kent opened the exhibition 'Three Centuries of English Freemasonry' at the Library and Museum of Freemasonry in London.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

The Duke of Kent opened the Gateway Housing Association Exhibition at the Ecology Pavilion in London yesterday, October 5:

** Pic **

The Duke of Kent visited the National Army Museum in London yesterday, October 27, and received an update on the museum's transformation:

** Pic **

^^^ I'm outraged at the abuse of tax-payer money (Oops, sorry, I thought it was the Duke of Cambridge :p)

^^^ I'm outraged at the abuse of tax-payer money (Oops, sorry, I thought it was the Duke of Cambridge :p)

LOL. When I read the headline all that I imagined was that he fell ill and needed rapid transport. I was relieved to read it was the royal heli!

The Duke of Kent presented a prize at the Donatella Flick LSO Conducting Competition at the Barbican Centre in London yesterday, November 17:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

The Duke of Kent as Patron of St. Mungo's UK attended the annual carol concert and reception at St Marylebone Parish Church on December 15:

** Pic **

Yesterday, February 15, the Duke of Kent paid a visit to the Francis Crick Institute in London:

** Pic **

So both Alexandra and Edward out of action - I read elsewhere that Alexandra has cancelled engagements due to a broken wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom