The Duke and Duchess of Kent News and Events 1: October 2003- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he returned to work yet? I haven't seen anything further about the state of his health.

Yes he has because he was with the Queen and DoE to open the Army Museum.

The Duke of Kent as President of the Scout Association presented the Queen's Scouts Awards at Windsor Castle yesterday, April 23:

** Pic **

She was there yesterday apparently the FBI post was incorrect

www.bucksfreepress.co.uk

Court Circular

10th May, 2017
The Duke of Kent, President, Commonwealth War Graves Commission, this morning departed Heathrow Airport, London, for Denmark.

His Royal Highness this afternoon laid a wreath at the Commonwealth War Graves Commission site at Bispebjerg Cemetery, Copenhagen.

The Duke of Kent afterwards met the Commission’s Danish volunteers at the British Embassy, Kastelsvej 36-40, Copenhagen.

Mr Nicholas Marden is in attendance.

:previous:

The War Graves Commission shared two photos of the Duke taken during his visit to Bispebjerg Cemetery:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Its always lovely to see her out & about. Thanks for the link!!

I didn't realize how small she actually is until I saw the photograph of her on the lifeboat. She barely makes it over the top of that railing :ohmy:

It's wonderful to see The Duchess at Wimbledon. I agree that the tournament has not been the same since she stopped handing out the trophies. She has an aura of class and elegance that can't be taught or faked.

Today HRH The Duke of Kent reopened the Exploris Aquarium in Portaferry, County Down, Northern Ireland. I was a guest at the event - here are a few of my own pictures of the visit: IMG_0744.jpgIMG_0747.jpgIMG_0745.jpgIMG_0763.jpgIMG_0764.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom