The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Earlier today HRH The Duke of Gloucester arrived in Northern Ireland where he undertook a number of engagements in Co Tyrone and Co Down.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/d...rthern-ireland

Old 03-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

» Duke of Gloucester celebrates Lady Chapel with Lichfield Cathedral

**Pic**

Old 03-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Today, March 18, The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron, Asthma UK, will attend a Reception at Guy's Hospital, London
Old 03-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Duke of Gloucester visits Lichfield school | Staff Newsletter
Quote:
PUPILS and staff at Longdon Hall School in Lichfield have received a royal visit from HRH The Duke of Gloucester.

Prince Richard met pupils and visited the new science lab, fitness suite and music and arts classrooms.

The school also unveiled a commemorative plaque of the visit and presented The Duke of Gloucester with a drawing of the building, made by students.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:25 AM
Administrator

The Duke of Gloucester at the arrival at Leicester Cathedral of the coffin containing the remains of King Richard III for a Service of Compline and at a service at Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre in Leicester, on March 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 03-25-2015, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
A ROYAL visitor is coming to Runcorn.

The Duke of Gloucester will meet volunteers and civic dignitaries at St John Ambulance's new pop up shop in Runcorn Shopping Centre on Wednesday afternoon, April 1.

He is coming in his official title of the Grand Prior of charity worldwide.
More: Royal visitor coming to Runcorn (From Runcorn and Widnes World)
Old 04-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 16m 16 minutes ago
On 26 April The Duke of Gloucester will attend 70th anniversary commemoration of the liberation of the Bergen Belsen concentration camp.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 17m 17 minutes ago
Bergen-Belsen is near Hanover in NW Germany, located between the villages of Bergen and Belsen. It is here Anne Frank and her sister died.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-26-2015, 10:26 AM
Administrator

Together with German President Joachim Gauck the Duke of Gloucester today, April 26, attended a ceremony to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp at the former camp site near Lohheide, Germany.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 04-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent

My thoughts immediately went to Anne Frank. The whole holocaust was terrible, every life was special, none more so than others, and no one deserved to die. But somehow knowing Anne was there- brings it home- more personable- not relatable though- that's going too far as I can't imagine the holocaust, and won't pretend I'll know what it was like to be a victim or to survive, because I don't , and am thankful I don't have to. But I know it happened.
My thoughts go to Otto Frank who forgave the Nazis . And Anne's half sister Eva. I saw her on TV the other day talking about Auschwitz and Bergen- Belsen. How that woman is sane, and happy, I'll never know.
Old 05-01-2015, 03:43 AM
Administrator

The Duke of Gloucester had a number of engagements in Somerset yesterday, April 30, among those has been a visit to the Burnham-on-Sea care home:

** burnham-on-sea.com: In photos: Royal visitor welcomed at Burnham-on-Sea care home **
Old 05-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, May 6, the Duchess of Gloucester visited the new See Ability Fir Tree Lodge in Tadley and officially opened the Enham Trust Charity's new, on-site housing development Weston Court.

** rex.gallery ** andovertown.co.uk: HRH The Duchess of Gloucester visits Enham Trust **
Old 05-18-2015, 03:19 AM
Administrator

On May 14 the Duke of Gloucester as Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers opened the renovated International Headquarters in London:

** istructe.org: The Institution of Structural Engineers officially opens new International Headquarters **
Old 05-19-2015, 05:13 PM
Administrator

The Duchess of Gloucester this evening, May 19, attended a dinner to mark the Asian Women of Achievement Awards at the London Hilton.

** Pic ** atlanticopress.pt gallery **
Old 05-19-2015, 05:19 PM
Majesty

The Duchess of Gloucester looked amazing.
Old 05-25-2015, 04:52 AM
Administrator

On May 21 the Duchess of Gloucester as Patron of the HMS Ardent Association attended the rededication ceremony of the Anchor of the HMS Ardent at the National Memorial Arboretum at Alrewas.

** Pic ** hmsardent.org.uk **
Old 06-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Administrator

On June 10 the Duchess of Gloucester officially opened the newly refurbished day centre at the St Elizabeth Hospice in Foxhall Road, Ipswich.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ipswichstar.co.uk article ** ipswichstar.co.uk gallery **
Old 07-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, July 7, the Duchess of Gloucester visited Steyning Grammar School to mark the school's 400th anniversary and she opened Guild Care’s new centre of dementia excellence in Goring.

** wscountytimes.co.uk: Steyning school’s 400th year marked by Royalty **

** worthingherald.co.uk: Royal opens dementia centre of excellence in Goring **
Old 07-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Courtier

Wow, Duchess of Gloucester reminds me a lot the actress Helen Mirren.
Old 07-26-2015, 03:49 AM
Administrator

From July 17 - July 19 the Duchess of Gloucester as Honorary President of the Lawn Tennis Association attended the Great Britain vs France Davis Cup Tie in London. Here's a pic of July 19:

** Pic **
Old 08-04-2015, 03:56 AM
Administrator

On July 22 the Duchess of Gloucester opened the Oakwood Unit at the Prospect Park Hospital in Reading, Berkshire:

** getreading.co.uk: The Duchess of Gloucester opens new unit at Prospect Park Hospital **

** berkshirehealthcare.nhs.uk: Royal visitor opens Oakwood Unit **

Tags
duchess of gloucester, duke of gloucester, prince richard, prince william, prince william of gloucester