The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Gentry

You know about British republicans, they complain about money and democracy with a passion and I can't help but wonder if this is what they think their purpose in life is just to complain about stuff that isn't really broken or stuff that is not really all that related to the "firm". I mean do republicans ever have anything better to do because they just seem the kind of people that act like jerks and just watch for a poor ill child to trip and have a bad day while they just sit back and eat popcorn while having grins on their faces that make you just want to have MI6 target these guys or something. Also I can't help but think the detractors are trolls, I mean really "throw them in jail" "give us our money you parasites" "Chaz isn't fit to become king" "Vive la idiotic and pointless revolution" "I want to take a $#%@ down the Queen's throat" or "We should've done what the French and the Russians had done". If you like republics so much just move to one like France or America, you guys tend to be friends with globalists and SJWs anyway so you ought to support freedom of going wherever you want at the possible expense of others depending on how you act. There is not size that fits all people (the Republicans and especially you Graham Smith and Jeremy Corbyn) so go to a pub and call it a lifetime.

-Frozen Royalist

P.S. Another thing to the republicans, if you are complaining about money just learn new skills to get better jobs or maybe even work harder at the ones you have so you might make even more pounds I mean I can't help but think the republicans are lazy or something. Also if you are complaining about democracy might I remind you that you could run for parliament and become a prime minister maybe, the Queen doesn't have that much power and she could not have stopped Brexit or a second Scottish Independence Referendum so good luck with your arguments there.

Also to all British republicans, if you don't like any of us why don't you form a line behind us and we'll get this show on the road I mean we are getting sick of your asinine comments and your protests. So. Just. Stop. Already. You aren't going to get your referendum this year or the next or the one after that. Although I am sceptical of Corbyn he said he won'f fight for your cause so you won't get your referendum. Also to Graham Smith of the republic, GET A LIFE.

-Frozen Royalist

P.S. Think you for your time

Old 11-15-2017, 11:02 PM
Gentry

My apologies for the tone in the previous post it's just that republicans make me want to smash my laptop, which I have been using to write these posts. It's just that I understand these institutions (the monarchies) are thousands of years old and hereditary, which die hard republicans don't like but I think they are crying over thousands and thousands of year old milk at this point. Heck the republicans are just about as old as well so saying that monarchies are outdated is rather hypocritical in my opinion. What makes a republic "modern"? What makes republicans so sure that Britain could be richer, presidents aren't exactly cheap and they'd have to pay for the referendum along with the costs of renaming institutions, putting new faces on the pound (unless they want Britain to part of the Euro and part of the European Union again). They have to go through the process of dividing the Royal House's wealth (which they haven't earned) accordingly to whatever manner they deem fit, establish new organizations and awards to replace the ones that were associated with the royal family, establish new flags and coat of arms for the nation (essentially removing the crown from some flags possibly to outright making new flags entirely) and let's face it all of that is going to require referendums in their own right which will cost money. They would have to force citizens in the former kingdom to relinquish their aristocratic or knighthood tittles along with awards which I'm sure they might now like. They'd have to take down statues and probably replace them with either nobodies or the main orchestrators of the referendum, who'd like a statue of Graham Smith and Jeremy Corbyn? And there are many and I mean many more things to straighten out and loose ends to take care of (if the UK actually has a referendum on the monarchy and becomes a republic first before the rest of the Commonwealth Realm has referendums). So in the end, I have this to ask the republicans. Why? I mean do you guys just want to replace the monarchy for the sake of replacing something that is old? Do you guys just want more money? Do you guys just not like the idea of head of states and their families being "associated" with incidents like the paradise papers or just being famous in general, I mean what is the problem with you guys?

-Frozen Royalist

P.S. I'm honestly getting tired of reading articles about monarchism on the Guardian, the Telegraph, and Readit because I have seen some of the nastiest comments ever when it comes to monarchism. I need to talk myself into stop reading those damned comment sections along with the pro-republican articles themselves, they just give me bad headaches in the end.