State Visit from the President of Mexico: March 3-5, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
UK-Mex_zpsa4bae734.png

The President of the United Mexican States, Señor Enrique Peña Nieto, accompanied by Señora Angélica Rivera de Peña, has accepted an invitation from The Queen to pay a State Visit to the United Kingdom from the 3rd to 5th of March 2015.

The President and Señora Rivera de Peña will stay at Buckingham Palace.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 4h 4 hours ago
The President of the United Mexican States, Señor Enrique Peña Nieto and Señora Angélica Rivera de Peña, visit the UK 3-5 March.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 4h 4 hours ago
As guests of Her Majesty, President and Señora Rivera will stay at Buckingham Palace.

Queen readies for Mexican President’s state visit-
Queen readies for Mexican President’s state visit

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 33m 33 minutes ago
The Mexican State Visit begins today. P. Charles & Camilla will accompany President & his wife to Horse Guards for the ceremonial welcome.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 33m 33 minutes ago
After welcome at Horse Guards, the President & his wife will travel with The Queen & Prince Philip in carriages back to Buckingham Palace.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 31m 31 minutes ago
Later this evening will be State Banquet hosted by The Queen at Buckingham Palace, where the President will also be staying for next 2 days.

State Visit Program

There will be a private lunch at Buckingham Palace today, after the official welcoming ceremony.

The President and First Lady will call upon the Prince of Wales at Clarence House in the afternoon.

The Gloucesters will be attending the dinner tomorrow night at the Guildhall.

Any pictures from the welcome at Horse Guards?

Video:
The Mexican President and his wife have met with the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh at Buckingham Palace this morning-

Home - ITNSource News

Mexico's First Lady is quite stunning and chic. Her Majesty is wearing one of the outfits she wore to Ireland....I think, I could be wrong. A lovely nod to March as well.

Angelica is stunningly beautiful and I LOVE her hair and clothes and her shoes. Basically I love everything she is wearing! She is one stylish lady indeed.

The Queen looks lovely as usual and everyone looks super happy. They got a nice day for the ceremony which is always a bonus.

Anyone know who is attending the dinner this evening?

Video:
The Queen has shown the President of Mexico items from the Royal Collection at Buckingham Palace-

http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm= QUEEN AND MEXICAN PRESIDENT LOOK AT COLLECTION

Angelica is stunningly beautiful and I LOVE her hair and clothes and her shoes. Basically I love everything she is wearing! She is one stylish lady indeed.

The Queen looks lovely as usual and everyone looks super happy. They got a nice day for the ceremony which is always a bonus.

Anyone know who is attending the dinner this evening?

The Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall, perhaps Prince Andrew, Gloucester's and Wessex's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5VVh7b1GZc

Last edited by a moderator:
Our beloved Queen with her beautiful smile looks great as usual.

Pictures:
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II (L) poses for a photograph with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto before a State Banquet at Buckingham Palace in London on March 3, 2015. Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto is on the first full day of engagements on his state visit to Britain-

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II poses for a photograph with Mexican... News Photo | Getty Images

JB @Royal_beans · 41m 41 minutes ago
State Banquet at Buckingham Palace on March 3, 2015 #royal #mexico
https://twitter.com/Royal_beans/status/572869034636537857

British Royals @britishroyals · 2m 2 minutes ago
The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh with Mexican president @EPN & wife #MexStateVisit #statebanquet (via @pressassoc)
https://twitter.com/britishroyals/status/572879847287992322

Last edited:
The First Lady of Mexico is a stunner !

Perhaps these numerous daughters were hoping to bump into Prince Harry whilst at his fathers house ?

According to the CC:

3rd March
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh gave a State Banquet this evening in honour of The President of the United Mexican States and Señora Angélica Rivera de Peña at which The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke of York, The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and The Duke of Kent were present.

Anne in White two piece in the background here: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/03/264A25F600000578-2977297-image-a-5_1425420347717.jpg

In that same image, the footperson behind Phillip has been wearing this oversize livery since the jubilee year. Every time I see her in the background I cringe. I just had to share that.

The Mexican First Lady is stunning. And the queen wears the same tired dress ad infinitum. And get rid of the gloves. Gloves at dinner??

The Queen presented The President of the United Mexican States with the Insignia of an Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Civil Division of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath.

Lovely to see Queen Alexandra's Kokoshink Tiara out of the vaults. It's been awhile and I don't remember the last time HM has worn it TBH. Phillip also looks amazing these days and appeared to really hit it off w/the FLOM.

There's a real sense of old friends getting back together and having a blast w/each other coming from these pictures. Great to see.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom