Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 9: May-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
A very nice portrait of Sarah, the Duchess of York:

24e9j5j.jpg

(RM)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great picture, Iceflower!!! Another one I've never seen. See, Sarah was an attractive woman in her day. And I'm sure she'd have aged appropriately (alot of women actually age pretty good when left to nature). However, with all the work she's had done, she's only deflated her looks. This pic is a nice reminder of how things used to be.

Great photos everyone..Iceflower, an amazing collection!:flowers:

My two cents..Duchess of York photographed by Michel Comte (CdeI)

2zsxmqt.jpg
2ymhxsx.jpg
2nbx2zb.jpg

Excellent pictures, Ianna. Very very flattering of the Duchess of York. I'm sure they're a bit air-brushed (no signs of age on this middle aged woman) but nonetheless they are very nice. Thank you. And . . .

yes, very beautiful pictures of Princess Alexandra, Madjenn.

iceflower said:
Thank you Ianna and for your pics too :) The last one was printed in newspapers several times as it's been a promotion for the fashion of Kathleen Madden. Maybe the first ones are also from that shooting? I had not seen them before :)

You're welcome Iceflower! :flowers: The first ones are also from that photoshooting. I'll post the rest I have.

Bella, you're welcome!:flowers: I also think they used some features of Photoshop..Today's technology:cool:

2ym87k9.jpg
30rmrys.jpg

And one in colour...
2diivc6.jpg

(CdeI)

I'm glad you liked the pic, mw7060a, you very already able to see his receding hairline at that time ;)
A portrait of Sarah, taken in front of her house in 1994:

(Gianni dal Magro/IPII/Paris Match)

Great picture of Sarah, Iceflower. See, she was an attractive woman (before she had the "work" done). And her outfit is probably one of the more appropriate ones she's worn in the past (she should dress like this more often). Thanks! Also, thank you for the photo of Prince Edward. I always thought he was cute. You can def. see the resemblence between his daughter and him.

Sarah, Duchess of York news and photos 8: May 2007-

Welcome to the new thread, Part 8, dedicated to the
Current Events of Sarah, Duchess of York

The thread starts on May 16, 2007

Part 7, covering period from February 2 to May 16, 2007 can be found here.

Last edited:
Where can I find a list of ALL of the charitiies Sarah is involved in?

Here are two more additional pics to the one I've already posted in the last thread: Sarah at the American
Ballet Theatre's 67th annual spring gala, at Lincoln Center, New York city -14.5.07

Pic 1
Pic 2

Sarah is becoming more of a humanitarian every day, her work for children is truely inspiring.

Pics 17.5.2007

I totally agree with you about that, cowarth :flowers:

Here's a new pic of Sarah from yesterday, taken in Manhattan
New York City, USA - 17.05.07 ---> Sarah

In the evening Sarah attended the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert Series in New York City

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

The moment Fergie met Fergie | the Daily Mail

The moment Fergie met Fergie
Last updated at 14:02pm on 18th May 2007

Will the real Fergie please stand up?

The two namesakes came face to- face for the first time at a charity concert in New York.

The Duchess of York was representing the Sarah Ferguson Foundation when she met Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, who was performing.

Last edited:
cowarth said:
Sarah looks pudgy in black.

Sarah looks pudgy in every color...and if she has any more work done on her face she'll be unrecognizable.

Sarah really just needs to dress a bit more appropriately for both her figure and age. Black makes her look washed out and her hair doesn't look as good as it did a few months ago (perhaps she just needs a trim) but I really, really think that she would fantastic in something like what Helen Mirren wore to the Academy Awards---fitted top, full skirt--very elegant.
http://imagebank.ipcmedia.com/imageBank/cache/h/Helen2.jpg

I think she's a beautiful woman--great skin, eyes, hair--but her wardrobe isn't work too good for her right now--

and if she has any more work done on her face she'll be unrecognizable.
She is a Michael Jackson in the making, with all of the work she has had done.

Really? I think she looks quite good for her age. Of course, I subscribe to botox, restylane etc. Why not?

Really???

:ohmy: Well, I must be blind--Sarah's had work done? Are we sure? Are there any before/after photos? I'm really curious!

cowarth said:

Hopefully she won't get that sick. Her two daughters wouldn't be able to recognize her then.

jcbcode99 said:
:ohmy: Well, I must be blind--Sarah's had work done? Are we sure? Are there any before/after photos? I'm really curious!

we've sort of been debating this on and off. in some photos it looks like she's had work done (eyes, lips).

Until we have reliable sources or sufficient proves Duchess of York has done any plastic surgery, the whole thing is considered speculation, which is not allowed under our rules.

Therefore, I would ask everyone not to continue the discussion about Sarah Ferguson's alleged plastic surgeries (unless backed by a trustworthy sourc).

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
cowarth said:

I think that's overkill. She is nowhere near the vicinity of Michael Jackson when it comes to having work done. Joan Rivers isn't even near the vicinity of Michael Jackson when it comes to having work done, and I don't think she's biodegradable anymore.

Well, regardless of whether or not she has "had work done" I still stand by my opinion that she does not dress well for her figure or her age. She could be stunning.......but she's not.:ohmy:

And since this is a current-events thread and Avalon has already asked if the conversation could move on, let's please get off the topic of Sarah's general appearance.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

How does Sarah oversee both the foundation and her Weight Watchers obligations as a spokesperson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom