Royal Variety Performance - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently someone in the receiving line told Catherine she looked very lovely, and then said to William that despite Will not knowing who he was he wanted to assure him he wasn't hitting on Will's wife. Ha!

I am surprised by her choice of earrings on this night as she has the very substantial diamond drop earrings with emerald pendant, which were a wedding gift, and the emerald pendant part can be worn separately if she wanted a toned down look. Which she has worn before.

Came across this song from the Royal Variety Performance in 2018: it's about nans (Greg Davies' nan and prince Harry's nan).

Turns out it’s neither of those couples - it’s Edward and Sophie who have never attended before.

Indeed. Perhaps there will be a rotation between the King & Queen, W&C and E&S.

I presume it is the Prince & Princess of Wales who will attend this year.

I had heard that it will be the Edinburghs who attend, but I might be mistaken.

The Prince & princess of Wales will attend the Royal Variety Show on 30 November, along with the Crown Prince & Princess of Sweden.

William and Catherine will attend and also the Crown Princess Victoria and prince Daniel. :D

The Prince & princess of Wales will attend the Royal Variety Show on 30 November, along with the Crown Prince & Princess of Sweden.

Oh wow,I'm delighted to see that they will have foreign Royal guests in attendance.

Back
Top Bottom