Royal Variety Performance - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there a way for those of us from US to watch?

Thanks! ?

ETA: I hope there is at least a partial that'll end up on Youtube, because it keeps getting stuck.

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Very likely it will Ben up on YouTube soon.

This year was one of the better years IMO and I didn't expect the performance to be this good. My favourite act was the Britain's Got Talent winner Lee Ridley (I'm glad that there are more people with disabilities on television and in the media).

You can watch the 2018 Royal Variety Performance here...before it’s taken down-

Will be nice to see the Cambridges back this year!

I love how Charles’s family are now the main ones that attend this event.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attend the annual Royal Variety Performance in London.

I love watching Catherine and William interact with children, and how Catherine always gets down onto the child's level to talk to them.

Court Circular 18th November:
Kensington Palace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this evening attended the Royal Variety Performance in aid of the Royal Variety Charity at the London Palladium, Argyll Street, London W1, and were received by Colonel Jane Davis (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).

Great to see William and Catherine there last night - Catherine seemed to be enjoying the event in particular! She has a lot of charisma.

They seem like they were having a lot of fun. It was really good to see the videos of them interacting with people.

Royal Variety Performance 2020 at Blackpool

This year's (2020) Royal Variety Performance will take place at the Blackpool Opera House, within the Winter Gardens complex at Sunday 29th November. There will be no live physical audience.

Royal Variety @RoyalVariety
The Royal Variety Charity is thrilled to announce that the Royal Variety Performance 2020 will take place at the Blackpool Opera House, within the Winter Gardens complex, on Sunday 29th November Glowing star
#RoyalVariety #Variety4Charity
For more info Right pointing backhand index http://bit.ly/RoyalVarietyPerformance2020
5:00 PM · Nov 18, 2020·Twitter Web App​

The announcement from The Royal Variety Charity website: https://www.royalvarietycharity.org/royal-variety-performance-home/royal-variety-announcement

Link to the registration of virtual audience: https://mailchi.mp/royalvarietycharity/virtualaudience2020

Last edited:
Hope that the event is not derailed due to COVID!

I was hoping Edward and Sophie would attend.

Here's a video of the Duke and Duchess at the Royal Variety Performance at the Royal Albert Hall tonight.

Here's a video of the Duke and Duchess at the Royal Variety Performance at the Royal Albert Hall tonight.

Who would have thought a few years ago that Prince William would wear a midnight blue velvet jacket in public. I'm currently having flashbacks to Diana wearing a similar color and fabric.

Back
Top Bottom