The Royal Foundation of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Duke & Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC 7/11

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, later attended a Reception at Berry Brothers and Rudd, 3 St James’s Street, London SW1.

(This happened in the afternoon)

Details in the link below.

Royal Nikkhah @RoyaNikkah
The Duke of Cambridge & @brenthoberman to unveil landmark agreement from the Royal Foundation's Cyberbullying Taskforce & the teenage tragedy that drove William to act @thesundaytimes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DObEnBBWAAAlQhP.jpg

Last edited:
Cepe Smith @CepeSmith

CC 14/11 The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon received Mr Brent Hoberman (Chairman, the Royal Foundation Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying).

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
Tomorrow The Duke will unveil the national Action Plan created by The Royal Foundation's Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying.

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
Ahead of the launch, HRH invited campaigners Lucy Alexander and Chloe Hine to Kensington Palace to hear more about how cyberbullying has affected their lives.

Last year Lucy wrote movingly about the loss of her son, Felix, who took his own life after experiencing cyberbullying. The Duke read Lucy's story and asked her to be one of the parents to help inform the Taskforce.

Chloe was a member of the Taskforce Youth Panel, after she was attacked online at the age of 13 and attempted to take her own life.

So sad that Felix was relentlessly bullied and took his own life, but hopefully his mother's participation in the task for can share this experience to help others. Good to see Chloe who did survive this period in her life contributing as well.

I think our generation should be very thankful that we didn’t have to deal with social media in our young years. I was bullied pretty bad in school and had a very hard time dealing with it all. I know I wouldn’t have been able to cope if I had to deal with the bullying online.

I think our generation should be very thankful that we didn’t have to deal with social media in our young years. I was bullied pretty bad in school and had a very hard time dealing with it all. I know I wouldn’t have been able to cope if I had to deal with the bullying online.

You are very much not alone in this, Dman. A while back ago someone opened a thread about bullying in the Member's Corner area and there are a lot of us online here at TRF that had stories to tell.

Cyberbullying is a real problem especially with the onset of social media and kids and adults being glued to their Facebook or whatever other social media they choose to use. I've seen it happen too many times with my grandkids and other people to know that this is a campaign that seriously needs to be paid attention to.

Our world needs more compassion, understanding and kindness to each other and the practice of any kind of bullying needs to be eradicated. Along with these campaigns, we can do our part by resolving here on TRF to treat each other with respect, kindness and tolerance for different points of view.

Today, November 16, the Duke of Cambridge attended the launch of a National Action Plan to tackle cyberbullying at Google & YouTube in London:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Prince William looks dapper as he arrives at Google to announce a groundbreaking service to end cyberbullying...**
Videos from ITN:

Prince William arrives at Google's UK offices to attend the final meeting of The Royal Foundation's Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying:
https://itnproductions.com/news/video-prince-william-arrives-at-google-hq?type=raw

The Duke of Cambridge visits Google's London headquarters to meet victims of cyberbullying and urge technology and internet giants to implement a plan to tackle the issue:
https://itnproductions.com/news/video-prince-william-launches-plan-to-tackle-cyberbullying?type=raw

WiIliam says effects of cyberbullying are 'personal' for him:

You are very much not alone in this, Dman. A while back ago someone opened a thread about bullying in the Member's Corner area and there are a lot of us online here at TRF that had stories to tell.

Cyberbullying is a real problem especially with the onset of social media and kids and adults being glued to their Facebook or whatever other social media they choose to use. I've seen it happen too many times with my grandkids and other people to know that this is a campaign that seriously needs to be paid attention to.

Our world needs more compassion, understanding and kindness to each other and the practice of any kind of bullying needs to be eradicated. Along with these campaigns, we can do our part by resolving here on TRF to treat each other with respect, kindness and tolerance for different points of view.

So absolutely spot on OsipI! This is such an important issue. We need awareness for the lack of human kindness. In today’s day and age it terrible what people do to others. Let me say also, at times on these threads I’ve gotten the sense of bullying towards others and it bugs the jeepers out of me. And lastly, to Dman I send a hug.

Videos from ITN:

Prince William arrives at Google's UK offices to attend the final meeting of The Royal Foundation's Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying:
https://itnproductions.com/news/video-prince-william-arrives-at-google-hq?type=raw

The Duke of Cambridge visits Google's London headquarters to meet victims of cyberbullying and urge technology and internet giants to implement a plan to tackle the issue:
https://itnproductions.com/news/video-prince-william-launches-plan-to-tackle-cyberbullying?type=raw

WiIliam says effects of cyberbullying are 'personal' for him:

Thank you for sharing Royal Norway. Hoping that with the cooperation of these internet providers that their plan will help to stop this type of bullying behavior.

Kensington Palace‏Verified account
@KensingtonRoyal
2h2 hours ago

The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend The
European Premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, at the Royal Albert Hall on
December 12. The premiere is hosted in aid of The Royal Foundation of
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

It will be great to see the brothers together at this premiere, which I can imagine them thoroughly enjoying. No female company then?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:I suspect it is because the brothers know that they don't stand a chance in a light saber duel against Kate and Meghan. ?

Absolutely not, TLLK! :lol: They would be defeated within three minutes. Seriously though, how long is it since we've seen this duo on an engagement together.

It's been awhile so I'm guessing it might have been a Foundation related event when Kate was dealing with HG.

Court Circular 7/12

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, today held a Board Meeting at Kensington Palace.

Via Cepe Smith on Twitter

Court Circular 19th December:
Prince Henry of Wales, Founder Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, this morning received Sergeant L. Spencer ahead of his unsupported solo row across the Atlantic in aid of the Endeavour Fund.

Court Circular 17th January:
Prince Henry of Wales, Founder Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, this morning received Mr. Dean Stott (Endeavour Fund recipient) ahead of his solo cycle Pan American Highway Challenge in aid of Heads Together.

His Royal Highness this afternoon joined the Endeavour Fund Awards Ceremony Judging Panel at Kensington Palace.

Last edited:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle will take part in the first annual Royal Foundation Forum on Wednesday 28th February.

Under the theme ‘Making a Difference Together,’ the event will showcase the programmes run or initiated by The Royal Foundation, including @heads_together, @WeAreInvictus and @united4wildlife.

TRH and Ms. Markle will appear on stage together to discuss why The Royal Foundation was set up, the projects they are currently working on, and their ambitions for the future.

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

Last edited:
Wow! Wasn't expecting a joint engagement this soon. It should be interesting.

This should indeed be very interesting. The first of some joint engagements in the future I guess, and discussions about where the Royal Foundation is headed. I'm looking forward to it!

An excellent opportunity for Meghan to meet with those groups that are involved with the Royal Foundation.?

It’s great news that we’ll see the #RoyalFabFour working together on the Royal Foundation!

This is going to be a wonderful engagement for the four of them to do. It shows that Meghan is not going to just dip her toes into the Foundation bit by bit but is diving in the deep end and getting involved as much as she can with gusto and willingness to do her part.

I had to laugh at the appelation of #RoyalFabFour. The Fab Four remind me too much of The Beatles and the British Invasion of the 60s. :cool:

This is going to be a wonderful engagement for the four of them to do. It shows that Meghan is not going to just dip her toes into the Foundation bit by bit but is diving in the deep end and getting involved as much as she can with gusto and willingness to do her part.

I had to laugh at the appelation of #RoyalFabFour. The Fab Four remind me too much of The Beatles and the British Invasion of the 60s. :cool:

Lol, I know. I like it though. The four of them are new faces of the royal family, so I just came up with that hashtag #RoyalFabFour.

Tomorrow is the Royal Foundation Forum where the Cambridges along with Harry/Meghan will be talking about why it was set up, the projects they are working on and their long range goals.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom