Royal Ascot 3: 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
2rm8pbp.png

This thread is for discussion on Royal Ascot
2019 and Onwards.

The previous thread, covering the period 2008-2018, can be found here.

Last edited:
Royal Ascot 3: 2019 Onwards

Een dag later is het koningspaar te gast bij de paardenraces van Royal Ascot.

According to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, The King and Queen will attend the Ascot Races on Tuesday June 18th

Last edited:
I am not surprised. They are going to be a the Garter Day service and traditionally the Queen has invited foreign royals who have attended the Garter Day service to one of the day's racing. Should be a lovely day for everyone.

I am not surprised. They are going to be a the Garter Day service and traditionally the Queen has invited foreign royals who have attended the Garter Day service to one of the day's racing. Should be a lovely day for everyone.
I wonder how the visiting royals will be entertained on the Sunday!

I don't think I've ever seen Felipe or Letizia at the races ,not sure its there thing but will be a first if they attend!

I don't think I've ever seen Felipe or Letizia at the races ,not sure its there thing but will be a first if they attend!

I will be surprised if they attend. It doesn’t look like it is their thing as you said.

Last edited:
Een dag later is het koningspaar te gast bij de paardenraces van Royal Ascot.

According to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, The King and Queen will attend the Ascot Races on Tuesday June 18th

This would be fab - i am attending that day. Im sure Maxima will wear a fabulous outfit

This would be fab - i am attending that day. Im sure Maxima will wear a fabulous outfit

Lucky you! I'm sure Maxima will be fabulous, but I'm also wondering whose hat will win the most extravagant hat award, Maxima or Camilla?

King Felipe has another entry in the official agenda on Tuesday 18.06. so at last he will not be there for Ascor. And unlikely that Letizia attends it without him.

King Felipe has another entry in the official agenda on Tuesday 18.06. so at last he will not be there for Ascor. And unlikely that Letizia attends it without him.

I never expected Felipe and Letizia to be at the races , so it doesn’t surprise me at all that Felipe already has another scheduled engagement.

I think I've only seen Mary & Frederik who are not regulars to attend the races in recent years. It will be nice to see Maxima & WA there, especially with Maxima's colourful personality and HAT.

Have any members of the Greek Royal Family previously attended Royal Ascot?

PA Royal Reporters @PARoyal 19 minutes ago
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the Queen for a day at the races - taking part in Royal Ascot's famous carriage procession.

Royal Ascot 3: 2019 Onwards

Carriage One:
The Queen, The DoY and The King and Queen of The Netherlands.

Carriage Two:
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Carriage Three:
The Princess Royal, The Lord Mauley (Master of the House) and The Earl and Countess of Wessex.

Carriage Four:
Princess Alexandra, The Rt. Hon Edward Young (Private Secretary to HM) and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York.

Last edited:
The Queen and Queen Maxima are beautiful! The Queen just gave a royal wave that I haven’t seen her give...her father and Queen Mary’s royal wave. Loving it!

Catherine, looking stunning.

Last edited:
Carriage One:
The Queen, The DoY and The King and Queen of The Netherlands.

Carriage Two:
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Carriage Three:
The Princess Royal, The Lord Mauley (Master of the House) and The Earl and Countess of Wessex.

Carriage Four:
Princess Alexandra, The Rt. Hon Edward Young (Private Secretary to HM) and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York.

Looks like Eugenie is attending and not Jack?

Looks like Eugenie is attending and not Jack?

He’s probably working.

Zara and Mike are there today.

Master of the Royal Household, Tony Johnston-Burt, replaced Princess Alexandra in the York carriage procession.

Last edited:
Lovely to see WA and Maxima enjoying their visit to Britain. Not many foreign royals make public visits anymore and it’s nice when HM rolls out the red carpet.

Back
Top Bottom