Royal Ascot 2: 2008-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be at Ascot again this year - attending the first day which usually has a large turnout of Royals. Hoping for a good show and will make sure i get a front row standing point in the parade ring for the best pictures.

Oz Royal watchers -

Starting tonight, each night until Saturday -

Ascot races being broadcast live here in Australia - free-to-air "Racing.com" TV channel each night from 10.30pm till 3.00am.

(Also on "Sky Racing" if you have Foxtel.)

Thank you Sun Lion. Ascot is a very interesting time for us Royal watchers and I will certainly be taking a look.

No facinators in the Royal Enclosure this year!

Enlightenment dawns! ;) Shall we see a passel of wide brimmed hats? Wonder why the change of heart regarding fascinators. Wide-brimmed hats can be (if done badly) space inhibitors. ?

Last edited:
Some of those women just look tacky .....heavens!

LaRae

Another 12 minutes until the Royal Procession!

I can’t believe I’m watching Royal Ascot live on NBCSNHD in America. It’s on TV Folks!

Last edited:
Oh, the Queen in yellow with blue accents! Lovely!

The Queen riding with the Princess Royal and Duke of York.

The Duchess of Sussex in Givenchy [again], and a Philip Treacy hat...

I haven't see a whole body shot but I like her hat and blouse part.

LaRae

All the royal ladies look lovely today. I especially admire the shade of blue and style on Beatrice.

Everyone look wonderful. I’m just happy that I’m able to see Royal Ascot for the very first time in America on my tv.

First time ... I am disappointed by Sophie's Ascot ensemble. Sleeve embellishments are ugly. Hopefully better photos will make me change my opinion.

I wonder are there any foreign royals at Ascot this year?

Congrats to Accidental Agent and the winning trainers!

Royal Ascot - Day 1:

From BBC - Royal Ascot live updates

From Ascot Racecourse twitter - Royal Ascot live updates and videos

From Visit Windsor twitter - videos of the royal procession

Getty Images Gallery

--------------------

Watch it here:

ITV's sport presenters Ed Chamberlin and Francesca Cumani did a great job covering the carriage procession, praising our amazing Queen, even described her as the best dressed woman in the world.
They were joined by Katie Nicholl, Royal Correspondent for Vanity Fair and The Mail on Sunday (not my favourite royal commentator, but I survived through it).

Last edited:
It seems like Sophie caught a bug in the face. Meghan made sure she was okay and Sophie laughed it off. Love those normal moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom