Royal Ascot 2: 2008-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture details

Source: Belga

I think the Duchess of Cornwall has recycled the lovely ensemble she wore at the wedding of William and Catherine.

I hope William and Kate will show up at some time during the week!

Or I'll be so disappointed.

Last edited:
I think the Duchess of Cornwall has recycled the lovely ensemble she wore at the wedding of William and Catherine.
It looks like the hat only ... really can't see the color of her overcoat. She does look lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for links to the images. :)

Camilla looks lovely today I think, but the Queen looks the best so far!

Princess Anne and Tim Laurence. Interesting choice of hat, Anne.

Goodness...is that something new on Anne? I actually like what I see of the outfit not sure about the hat.

I can't imagine William coming...he has been off for a couple of days now I imagine he is in Wales back at work. I would think that Catherine might pop up on Ladies Day. No proof just a hunch.

Can't wait to see pics of Bea and Eugenie...they always pull out the stops on Ascot.

I imagine Catherine will come with the other Royal women (Sophie, Anne etc.) tomorow perhaps. I was shocked she was not in the carriage procession. She may infact be at Ascot, just not in the procession as we've seen Princess Anne and she was not in the procession.

Princess Eugenie has a delightful bottlegreen hat on. I think it looks lovely.

Princess's Beatrice and Eugenie

dazzling said:
ASCOT, ENGLAND - JUNE 14: TRH Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh arrive for day one of Royal Ascot at Ascot racecourse on June 14, 2011 in Ascot, England.
HM Queen smilng broadly as always.

Anne looking like a ... lady?! very nice, just loose those glasses!
excited for the good, the bad and the WTH of Ascot.
I don't think William and Catherine will attend, pity :(, but he has his job in Angelesey to go back to, and Catherine may want return home for a few days rest.

I think Beatrice looks lovely at Ascot today.

Princess Haya looks fantastic.

Princess Beatrice looks beautiful. Some day's she a hit others she completely misses. There really is no in between, but oh how I love when she's on!

Princess Eugenie looks alright. I love the color, and I love the skirt of her dress, but the shrug jackets just aren't for her, they cut her funny and make her look far bigger than she is.

HM- looks great, although I don't know that I'm such a fan of the hat.

Goodness...is that something new on Anne? I actually like what I see of the outfit not sure about the hat.
Princess Anne wore quite a similar outfit in orange I guess two years ago. I really think it must be a new outfit and it looks nice!

I love Beatrice's hat. Really elegant & classy. :flowers:

Princess Beatrice looks much better than she did at the royal wedding ... then again, she could have looked better in her bath robe than what she wore on April 29! Princess Eugenie -- color is O.K. ... hat is an improvement ... not a fan of green lace.

Dear god ... if there are any designers and/or people who can help these two girls dress better --- please do so now! I just don't understand how two young girls with access to everything and anyone can just get it so wrong so often. ????

Everyone looks so good today. Nice choices for the ladies, except I don't like Eugenie's hat.

Beatrice looks very elegant today!

To be honest i don't mind so much William and Catherine aren't there today...i mean it was a busy week, especially for Catherine, I'm gland is they're back to the normal life, even for some days

I agree, not convinced the jacket fits very well.

I LOVE the color on Sophie, so vibrant. And Molly2101, I agree I love her hair like that, so elegant with her saucer hat.

Well, I am so happy to say, Princess Beatrice looks FANTASTIC. Great color, cut, style, modern, and the hat looks perfect!

The Daily Mail do not hang about.

Now that I have seen Sophie's outfit in full, it's not THAT bad. The colour is beautiful, however I am not a fan of the shoulders. It does look much better in full view though. I do love the hat. At first I was not moved by the outfit, but now that I have seen it, it is growing on me.

I do love the men's morning suits though. I think they all look so dapper in them.

I think Her Majesty looks quite wonderful. I love the color of her outfit. Very subtle and elegant (and summer-y). The York girls (especially Beatrice) look very nice as well. Love the color of Eugenie's dress (not so crazy about the hat and jacket though). Beatrice looks class and elegant. Sophie's outfit has a nice color, and her hair looks wonderful, but that's pretty much it. Duchess of Cornwall looks elegant and classy, and Princess Royal didn't too badly ether. Overall, very nice indeed.

I love Sophie's hat. I mean, come on - that's Ascot, I expect "crazy" stuff and I'm pretty sure it's another one of Treacy's fab creations. The color of her outfit is also great on her, but the puff sleeves of the jacket aren't the most flattering style for her.

Camilla's coat is gorgeous.

A very very lovely display of fashion on the first day, Sophie looks stunning.

I love Sophie's hat. I mean, come on - that's Ascot, I expect "crazy" stuff and I'm pretty sure it's another one of Treacy's fab creations. The color of her outfit is also great on her, but the puff sleeves of the jacket aren't the most flattering style for her.

Camilla's coat is gorgeous.

I agree with you regarding Sophie. At first glance I was a bit, "Woah, Sophie!" but when I saw a full length picture I noticed how beautiful the dress underneath was. The colour is vibrant, which is very "in" at Ascot, so she knew that would get a reaction. The hat is quite "out there", as are most of Sophie's hats, so we should not have expected any less. I think it looks much better with her hair styled up, which she can now do. The twists look very intricate.

I LOVE Camilla's coat; I loved it on the Royal Wedding day and I love it today. Camilla does not, however, like to go for many colours other than pale blue or cream...

hmm Cream dale a Cream :)
everybody looks amazing :flowers:
I like the color and the dress of Sophie , and the hat too.It's all good in pack ;)
The design of Sophie's dress is very similar with the dress she worn to William wedding :) .But suits to her very well
Maybe we gonna see Louise, again :lol: ; i know is not gonna happened but :p

It's a shame Louise cannot come to Ascot, as I sure she would be in her element; horses, lots of cameras and a chance to smile. :D
This is slightly off topic but is there an age limit at Ascot? It was evident at the Epsom Derby that any one of any age could go, but I wasn't sure about Ascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom