Royal Ascot 2: 2008-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne looks stunning, more feminine.
The Queens hat is beautiful.

The Countess of Wessex appears to look nice. The dress is simple well-tailored. The whimsical satellite hat added a nice touch to enliven the look. By the way, where was Prince Edward?
I wonder whether or not Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammad will attend this year.

Princess Anne's outfit looks like she might have got it recently, at least the skirt. Lovely!:flowers:

Princess Anne looks stunning, more feminine.
The Queens hat is beautiful.

I've walked through a cemetery on two-inch heels. That's difficult enough. I'd imagine it's a lot harder in stilettos!;)

June 15, 2010 - Sophie Countess of Wessex loses one of her designer high heels in the parade ring turf on the first day of Royal Ascot 2010.

Belga

I wonder who the fourth man in the carriage is? At first I thought that it might be the Duke of Gloucester.

Day 1 - June 15, 2010 - HRH Queen Elizabeth ll and the Duke of Edinburgh Prince Philip attend Royal Ascot

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4086/20758892.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1008/111cmp.jpg

Perhaps you could tell us about it?:flowers:

I will be at Ascot, in the Royal Enclosure for Opening Day 15 and the Second Day 16 JUne. Looking forward to it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there no other photos of the royal ladies?

I guess royal ladies are on their own when it comes to losing hats and shoes! Lol the ladies and men looked really great. Seems like the weather was good too.

The Countess of Wessex appears to look nice. The dress is simple well-tailored. The whimsical satellite hat added a nice touch to enliven the look. By the way, where was Prince Edward?
I wonder whether or not Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammad will attend this year.

Yes, Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammad attended today.

Oh Haya's wearing another one of those hats.

That is weird..with her hair like that, Anne looks just like Margaret in those pics...

I knew they would attend on Ladies Day.
I'd call the Queen's outfit as Lilac, new hat.
Who is the woman next to Eugenie?

:previous:

Yes, what a pity. There a few Royals missing this year, hopefully tomorrow we'll see one of them?

I knew they would attend on Ladies Day.
I'd call the Queen's outfit as Lilac, new hat.
Who is the woman next to Eugenie?

The woman next to Eugenie is Viscountess Grimston.

:previous:

Yes, what a pity. There a few Royals missing this year, hopefully tomorrow we'll see one of them?

The woman next to Eugenie is Viscountess Grimston.

That is one hell of a hat she's wearing. How do you know it's her btw? :)
I would think it would be rather bad if Charles and Camilla showed up at Ascot when one of the most important weddings of the year is happening this weekend.

That is one hell of a hat she's wearing. How do you know it's her btw? :)
I would think it would be rather bad if Charles and Camilla showed up at Ascot when one of the most important weddings of the year is happening this weekend.

I was just reading the blog on TRF about the wedding this weekend and the guest list. It doesn't appear that anyone from Britain will be attending that I can see.

I was just reading the blog on TRF about the wedding this weekend and the guest list. It doesn't appear that anyone from Britain will be attending that I can see.

Edward and Sophie will represent the Queen.
But Charles and Camilla were invited. This is the second royal heir wedding he has not attending, but has attended the other 4 I believe.

IT'S LADIES DAY!!! MY FAVORITE DAY FOR ASCOT!!!

As in the former Rosanagh Viola Alexandra Innes-Ker? Wow... I did not think aristocrats did the coach rides with the Royals..but pretty cool! She was a bridesmaid at Charles and Diana's wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom