Royal Ascot 2: 2008-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it has been reported he died immediately from a heart attack. How sad and now there are mixed emotions at Ascot. I believe the horse was also trained by the late Sir Henry Cecil.

That's it all over for another year. I am going to DEFINITELY go to Royal Ascot next year.

A very touching photo; you rarely get to see HM this emotional. A Jubilee gift for a jubilant Queen.

Last edited:
So am I for my 21st!!! :)

I should have gone there for my 21st instead of getting a wee bit too drunk, which I hugely regret!

I will see you there next year on Ladies Day with a huge hat. Mine will of course be modelled on one of Sophie's, haha!

That photo of the Queen is amazing and shows such emotion. You really do have to be a horse or a yacht for the Queen to cry for you.

I read earlier that Prince Harry is to travel in the first carriage with the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke of York.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 39s
Camilla has recovered enough from her cold to travel in the second carriage with Charles, Beatrice and Eugenie.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 11s
Prince Harry will travel in the first carriage with the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh, and the Duke of York at Royal Ascot today.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 12m
Prince Harry is making his first appearance in the carriage procession at Royal Ascot today!

Maybe William & Catherine will make their first appearence at Royal Ascot this week.

Does the Queen choose who is in her carriage with her? I wonder why Edward and Sophie are never in the carriages anymore. I believe the last time they did was in 2006.

It's nice to see Harry attending for the first time. I would like to see the Cambridges attend too. There are a few more days left, perhaps they will attend one of those.

I do find it annoying Royal Ascot is now on Channel 4 as the adverts are annoying.

Queen Elisabeth II looks lovely. I like Camilla's hat. Hopefully there will be better dressed ladies in the royal enclosure.

:previous:
Viscountess Linley does wear her very flowery ensemble well. Prince and Princess Michael look nice as usual.

The Queen, Camilla and Sophie are all in the same shade of blue. Co-ordination between the Windsor wives.

The Queen, Camilla and Sophie are all in the same shade of blue. Co-ordination between the Windsor wives.

May well be a co-incidence. This sort of colour co-ordination is not usual.

OMG... for the first time in a long time, each and every royal lady looks their best and truly stunning. My only one, small complaint is Zara's dress has no real shape and should be a tad bit longer. When she was hugging everyone it kind of went up a wee bit far... but I LOVE the warmth she shows her family. She is truly a cool lady. The Queen looks to be wearing a new brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom