Royal Ascot 2: 2008-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think perhaps that as prestigious as Royal Ascot is and being invited to sit in the Royal Ascot box is, to sponsor the event is even as prestigious and an honor. I really doubt that Ascot is hurting for sponsors for Royal Ascot Week.

I am tending to believe there was a snafu or a misunderstanding when it came to the carriage procession and riding with HM. The Emir of Qatar had ridden with HM the day previously and perhaps that's where it was assumed that Sheikha Amna bint Mohammed Al-Thani and her son would ride the next day. I think with the differences in languages, it may have been a misunderstanding of two simple words; with and in. They were to ride IN the Queen's carriage procession and not WITH the Queen in the carriage procession.

Regardless, I cannot believe that any of the British Royal Family or Lady Elizabeth Anson would ever dream of deliberately insulting the Qatari royal family.

Royal Ascot 2015 will be broadcast live on Australian television this year on Channel Seven - announced on this morning's "Sunrise" show.

Royal Ascot started today;

The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Henry, Princess Anne, The Duke of York, Princess Beatrice, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke and Duchess of Devonshire and Princess Michael of Kent attend today.

Peter and Autumn, and Zara Phillips are there as well.

The Queen is wearing cerise pink. DOC is wearing mint green. Princess Anne is wearing mustard yellow.

@RoyalCentral: The Queen and royals arrive for the first day of Royal Ascot. http://t.co/Bq4kzPCflA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...yal-Ascot-Harry-Beatrice-Charles-Camilla.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The Earl and Countess of Wessex are there as well as Channel 4 showed them speaking to Damien Lewis and his wife Helen McCrory.

I LOVE Beatrice's entire ensemble, but I do wish she would put her hair up.

Mercy...that dress could of been such a hit on Zara if she'd of worn better foundation garments.

Lovely to see the cousins so comfortable and friendly with each other.

LaRae

Love Beatrice's outfit! Lovely color on the queen too!

LaRae

Ensembles worn by Princess Michael and Sophie, The Countess of Wessex, are impeccable.
Zara Philips looks lovely in yellow. The midsection of her dress suggests a delicate state of health though.
Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall, looks all right: an excellent hat and an all right coat and dress with cheap plastic embellishments.
Laura Lopes looks absolutely budget.

Last edited:
I would say the midsection just indicates lack of muscle tone recovery since the birth of her daughter. Nothing 'delicate'. Better foundation garments would of helped in a couple areas.

LaRae

I find it odd that The Phillips' and Tindal's don't have Royal Box name badges and are not in the royal box with the Queen and the rest of the family. They have been photographed on the balconies next to it. Even Daniel and Sarah Chatto "only" had Royal Enclosure badges as opposed to Royal Box. I understand everyone cannot fit into the Royal Box, but I find it odd that even grandchildren of the Queen aren't in there.

Video:
The Queen has arrived at Royal Ascot this afternoon in a carriage with the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Harry and the Duke of York. The Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Beatrice followed in the second carriage, while the Princess Royal rode in the third carriage-

Home - ITNSource News

Zara...I love her and her husband and I love she is just a cool lady...but...a dress needs to be better fitted with proper undergarments.

The other ladies look lovely. I like Beatrice's modern choice in dress with a little retro flair to it.

Camilla looks lovely in green.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Lady M.

LaRae

Sarah Chatto and Daniel Chatto on day 1 of Royal Ascot at Ascot| Getty Images

Although I wish she opted for a lighter colour palette, Lady Sarah looked lovely.

I would say the midsection just indicates lack of muscle tone recovery since the birth of her daughter. Nothing 'delicate'. Better foundation garments would of helped in a couple areas.
LaRae
That may be the case. The jacquard dress is stiff and bags in the middle in an unflattering way.
On a different note, lack of muscle tone for a professional equestrian like Zara is very surprising.

Last edited:
Zara's dress does not flatter at all. I like Beatrice's hat but not the skirt. The others look very nice.

Zara is a bit more stocky in build and she's not quite lost all the pregnancy weight. Perhaps some core work is needed to tone things up. She's a great rider and if she tightens the core up it can do nothing but help her.

LaRae

:previous: Oh come on! I think it is just a tooth decay! Please, have mercy... imperfection is part of everyone of us:flowers:

What the heck is stuck in Camilla teeth, doesn't she have someone who could of told her that she needed to floss?? That is probably one of the worst pictures I have seen of her, I know she makes P. Charles happy, but I'm sorry, she is hard to look at, Now let the blasting begin......
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall in the parade ring on day 1 of Royal... News Photo | Getty Images

It's really no big deal. The royals and guest have lunch at Windsor before they make their way to Royal Ascot. Probably got something caught in her teeth. It happens to us all.

I find it odd that The Phillips' and Tindal's don't have Royal Box name badges and are not in the royal box with the Queen and the rest of the family. They have been photographed on the balconies next to it. Even Daniel and Sarah Chatto "only" had Royal Enclosure badges as opposed to Royal Box. I understand everyone cannot fit into the Royal Box, but I find it odd that even grandchildren of the Queen aren't in there.
Zara was there with group of friends-equestrians.

Damien Lewis is looking quite well...love to see him act!

LaRae

What the heck is stuck in Camilla teeth, doesn't she have someone who could of told her that she needed to floss?? That is probably one of the worst pictures I have seen of her, I know she makes P. Charles happy, but I'm sorry, she is hard to look at, Now let the blasting begin......
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall in the parade ring on day 1 of Royal... News Photo | Getty Images

I don't think she has something stuck in her tooth, I think that's just the top of her tooth.

You're exactly right that she makes Prince Charles happy, and that's all that matters. If she's hard to look at for you personally, don't look. I'm sure she won't mind. :)

The Chattos are a class act Sophie looks stunning Zara chubby but clearly happy

:previous: Oh come on! I think it is just a tooth decay! Please, have mercy... imperfection is part of everyone of us:flowers:

I think someone should have told her if it something stuck in her teeth. If it's decay she needs to see a dentist ASP

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous:
I suspect that the Queen served poppy seed bagels at lunch and that is nothing more than a poppy seed ..... pesky little things. :D

There is nothing stuck in Camilla's teeth. That is her gums.
I do not know if she had dental work around that tooth but the gums around that tooth are always bright red.

I think people are referring to the black thing that appears stuck between two of the teeth and not her gums.

Zara is a bit more stocky in build and she's not quite lost all the pregnancy weight. Perhaps some core work is needed to tone things up. She's a great rider and if she tightens the core up it can do nothing but help her.

LaRae

I really felt bad for her seeing those pictures. We have all left the house at one time or another looking better than we thought. :flowers:

I think she's a very attractive woman. Nice eyes, a good complexion and a warm, generous smile.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom