Relationships between Members of the British Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Castle of Mey Trust is actually a Scottish charitable organization of which Charles is currently the president. Harry taking on this role would be the same as taking over any role his father has in his philanthropic work. There would be no financial gain whatsoever.

The Castle of Mey is not in the royal family's holdings but has been deeded in trust.

https://www.castleofmey.org.uk/about/the-castle-of-mey-trust/overview

BTW: When Charles stays there, he rents the place. :D

Last edited:
Here's a lovely little article about Charles - and his relationship with William and Harry. There's nothing new, but I still enjoy reading things like this, especially when so much of the media seems out for blood.

In the not-too-distant future we will witness the dawn of a new sovereignty and the newly crowned King Charles III will be flanked by sons who love and respect him. I dare say there’s no-one he would rather be supported by as he prepares to embark on his most challenging role to date.

This is one of my favorite photos; I don't think I've seen this one before.

Photo

https://honey.nine.com.au/2018/09/14/16/22/victoria-arbiter

Last edited by a moderator:
Relationship Between Royal siblings

As we all know how close Prince William and Prince Harry are. And how Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are inseparable. But about their parents?. How is the relationship between Queen Elizabeth's four children? I read that Prince Charles and Princess Anne were never close. In childhood, a more extrovert Anne used to overshadow Charles who was more reserved. Also, Prince Philip's more attachment towards Anne was a wedge between the siblings. Since Andrew and Edward had a quite age gap with their older siblings I don't think they've interacted much with them as children. What're your thoughts

I do find it interesting that all of the Queen's grandchildren seem quite close to their siblings - Harry & Wills, Zara & Peter, Beatrice & Eugenie certainly maintain close relationships as adults when it would be easier for them to drift apart if they didn't want to stay close. Of course Louise & James may well be close but as children it can be hard to tell IMO.

I've always read the opposite about Charles and Anne's closeness, in spite of their personalities being completely different in many ways, and Anne being very rumbunctious when they were children.

I think with Charles and his other siblings there was this huge age gap of well over a decade. He was away at school while Andrew and Edward were very young, and none of the three brothers seem to have much in common as adults. Whereas Anne was a mere two years younger than Charles and there were all these childhood memories of being together, visits to their grandmother's when she was still reasonably young etc.

That forms a bond, not something you necessarily have with siblings who are eleven and a half and over fifteen years younger than you. That's not to say that Anne and Charles are exceptionally close as adults but there are closer bonds, I'd say, than with the others. The Queen really had two separate little families.

:previous: That is a good point. Two separate little families that Charles book bridges. :flowers:

I always think it is too easy to get suckered into believing that none of them particularly like each other and don't spend time together. By sheer dint of repetition we are bombarded by media speculation couched as fact. The same goes for the relationship between the kids and their parents.

I’m always reading about how the Queen and Philip - especially Philip - have no faith in Charles as a future monarch. Do you guys think that there is merit to that? I love them both, but I also love Charles, and it would hurt to know that his parents don’t believe in him. I know they’ve always had a strained relationship, but they always look happy when they’re together - and I’d like to think that even if father and son don’t see eye to eye on much of anything, that they have an an at least decent relationship now.

On another note, I thought this was interesting ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...ince-Charles-king-Edward-VIII-duke-of-Windsor

I remember as a kid that I thought Edward VIII/Wallis Simpson was the most romantic thing ever, but as I grew older, I realized that it was anything but. I know the Queen always did maintain affection for her uncle, and I find it interesting that Charles reached out to him...

While I do feel that the father/son relationship between Philip and Charles was a strained one, I also think it was because they were two totally different kind of people. Philip was very much a man's man whereas his son was more sensitive and introverted so it was hard for them to understand each other.

I've never felt that either the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh ever had any doubts on Charles' abilities when it was preparing him to be the future monarch. Charles takes after both parents in having a strong sense of duty and responsibility to the role he's been put into. I don't think there is a man that has ever been more prepared to be a monarch than Charles.

As things stand right now, I would bet my last pretzel stick that HM, The Queen is breathing easier and relaxing a bit more in her golden years knowing that everything is how it should be for Charles' reign and the "Firm" is going ahead strong and steady. That's got to be a source of peace of mind for both HM and the DoE.

I’m always reading about how the Queen and Philip - especially Philip - have no faith in Charles as a future monarch. Do you guys think that there is merit to that? I love them both, but I also love Charles, and it would hurt to know that his parents don’t believe in him. I know they’ve always had a strained relationship, but they always look happy when they’re together - and I’d like to think that even if father and son don’t see eye to eye on much of anything, that they have an an at least decent relationship now.

On another note, I thought this was interesting ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...ince-Charles-king-Edward-VIII-duke-of-Windsor

I remember as a kid that I thought Edward VIII/Wallis Simpson was the most romantic thing ever, but as I grew older, I realized that it was anything but. I know the Queen always did maintain affection for her uncle, and I find it interesting that Charles reached out to him...

I would be very careful of stories about the way the Queen feels about her heir and his ability.

We do know that she has said publicly that she is very proud of his work as Prince of Wales and she is hosting a massive party for his 70th birthday.

If she has any doubts about his ability to be King then some of the blame for that has to fall to her as that means she didn't train him properly to do the job - and that is a major part of her job.

She has ensured that he sees the red boxes each day and has done for year, she has given him many honours over the years, has made his wife a member of the Privy Council ... all signs she thinks he is ready to step up when the time comes.

Many of the reporters who make these sorts of claims do so for their own ends and not because they actually know anything at all.

In the end we really don't know what she thinks about Charles' and his ability to do the job but we do know he will be King unless she has to bury her own first born child (and sadly there are many people out there in the cyberworld who want her to have to do exactly that).

:previous:

Bertie (I love your name because I love Bertie also; he’s my favorite)...great points.

It’s weird how the media almost wants Charles and his parents to have a bad relationship, how they want them to dismiss their son and prefer William. It seems to me that the media can’t or won’t distinguish between disagreeing with (ie: if indeed Philip disagrees with the direction Charles may take with the monarchy) and being skeptical of his abilities. One thing they must take comfort in is that their son has a profound sense of duty - he’s proved it over and over again throughout his life.

The Queen clearly feels comfortable giving Charles more of the duties that she used to take on, so that’s also significant.

Isn’t that horrible ? Those are the same people who think Charles wants to be king so much that he’s hoping his mama dies.

Just as an aside - you’re mentioning the Queen’s training of Charles makes me think of how her beloved father trained her, and how she modleled her reign after him. Sorry, lol - I just really love George VI and I get sentimental about the father/daughter relationship.

While I do feel that the father/son relationship between Philip and Charles was a strained one, I also think it was because they were two totally different kind of people. Philip was very much a man's man whereas his son was more sensitive and introverted so it was hard for them to understand each other.

I've never felt that either the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh ever had any doubts on Charles' abilities when it was preparing him to be the future monarch. Charles takes after both parents in having a strong sense of duty and responsibility to the role he's been put into. I don't think there is a man that has ever been more prepared to be a monarch than Charles.

As things stand right now, I would bet my last pretzel stick that HM, The Queen is breathing easier and relaxing a bit more in her golden years knowing that everything is how it should be for Charles' reign and the "Firm" is going ahead strong and steady. That's got to be a source of peace of mind for both HM and the DoE.

I couldn’t agree more !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is "stirring the pot" again for some people, bu to me they're just facts. These are this week's cover of Point de Vue. I think Eugenie's wedding would have definitely made the cover. I'm sorry for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCbjPAhqEq/?taken-by=pointdevue_mag

I mean just two more days just to give Eugenie a tiny bit of attention? It was such a beautiful wedding! Now, go ahead...tell me to shut up...

Funny I have just been replaying some bits of the wedding and I agree and most people I know do too. We are very excited for the baby news but the timing for the announcement is a bit off .

Baby news or not, the Australian tour was going to be the news of the day. The wedding was over and done.
Eugenie knew when the Invictus Games were when she chose her wedding date. Maybe she chose that date so attention would move quickly from her family back to others.

Edited to add-I moved the OP and my response to this thread about relationships since it seems to be about rivalry. It wasn't about her wedding dress.

:previous:

Bertie (I love your name because I love Bertie also; he’s my favorite)...great points.

It’s weird how the media almost wants Charles and his parents to have a bad relationship, how they want them to dismiss their son and prefer William. It seems to me that the media can’t or won’t distinguish between disagreeing with (ie: if indeed Philip disagrees with the direction Charles may take with the monarchy) and being skeptical of his abilities. One thing they must take comfort in is that their son has a profound sense of duty - he’s proved it over and over again throughout his life.

The Queen clearly feels comfortable giving Charles more of the duties that she used to take on, so that’s also significant.

Isn’t that horrible ? Those are the same people who think Charles wants to be king so much that he’s hoping his mama dies.

Just as an aside - you’re mentioning the Queen’s training of Charles makes me think of how her beloved father trained her, and how she modleled her reign after him. Sorry, lol - I just really love George VI and I get sentimental about the father/daughter relationship.

I couldn’t agree more !

I totally think you are right in what you say but what's always confused me is why the royals fight so hard to maintain their position. I mean, we are always being told what an awful life it is for them and they only do it because it's their duty. Wouldn't it be a relief then if the people decided to relieve them of their resposibilities?

I think the British royal family is basically the same as any family on this planet. No one has a life that is totally idyllic and custom fitted to be stress free, easy without challenges and we all have things we have to do that we really don't want to do.

Duty and responsibility and service to the people is the mainstay of the royal family and they're raised with this from birth. They may have the blessing of comfortable homes, good food when they want it but unlike the majority of the population that works for a living, they don't get paid and can't call in sick to work when there's a big game on the tube. It all balances out as our lives balance out. The royal family, with being so much in the public eye, have to live with the press forever pitting them against each other and painting them as stepping on each other climbing the royal ladder for attention. Its almost like watching a neverending episode of "Its A Royal Knockout" in a way. So much of their private relationships in the press are based on what the public see in their public lives. We have no clue of their interactions in private because the little bit of privacy that they *do* have, they hold onto like us common folks would hold onto a winning lottery ticket. Its precious.

No one stole Eugenie and Jack's thunder (and lightning and happiness and joy and all other kinds of things) on their wedding day. To Eugenie, the one person that mattered the most on that day was her Jack and vice versa. For all we know, private congratulations at a wedding reception for Harry and Meghan's good news may even have fueled an incentive for Eugenie and Jack on their honeymoon. Eugenie and Jack have been together for quite a long time and for all we know, they decided to marry at the point where they've decided that they were both ready for not only marriage, but also for family?

We can project likes and dislikes and feuds and quibbles on the various people of the BRF but the reality is that its exactly what we're doing. Projecting. We're not anywhere close to actually knowing these people but we feel we do because we follow their lives closely from year to year. That's why its stated that these people live in gilded, royal fishbowl. At least goldfish are oblivious of the odd living forms that exist outside of their habitat. :D

A few posts have been deleted - let's stick to relationships between members of the RF who have actually met each other (and are alive...).

I don’t think Eugenie would have felt Harry and Meghan stole her thunder in any way by their announcement. Meghan already looks noticeably pregnant, so, if nothing else, they couldn’t have hid the pregnancy any longer even if they’d wanted to.

I also think the whole idea of someone upstaging another person or stealing their thunder misrepresents what the royal family is about. They’re a family, yes, but they’re also essentially a huge family business with a clear hierarchy and succession plan. Eugenie had a lovely wedding, (actually much nicer than Harry’s, IMO), but when it comes to official royal life Harry is more important than Eugenie and that’s just the way it is. Similarly, Harry is less important than William - and this will only get more obvious as time goes on - and that’s also just how things are. The royals involved will have been brought up knowing all this and, if they’re smart, will guide their respective spouses accordingly.

I actually think those in Eugenie’s position - grandchildren of the monarch but not the children of the heir - have the best deal of the lot. Plenty of perks but also plenty of freedom.

I just read the loveliest article, and thought I’d post the link. Maybe William and Harry don’t talk about their pa a lot, but it’s clear how much they love him. It sounds perhaps like William might take on some of Charles’ duties ? I admit I teared up a bit, but I also cracked up because I completely identify with their being OCD about lights, lol.

Oh, and even though it wasn’t mentioned in this article, I still all warm and fuzzy about how George and Charlotte call their grandpa “grandpa Wales”.

I’m crossing my fingers that the Charles at 70 documentary will eventually air in the States...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...-wish-charles-could-spend-time-grandchildren/

Bringing this conversation over from the thread about the new Prince Charles documentary (which is available on Youtube). The below post is more about relationships between the royals than specifically about the documentary:

To be clear, I’m not saying Harry is NOT like his mom, but I’m just saying I wouldn’t be so quick to say he’s like Diana and not Charles in being affectionate. In fact, with all the PDA with Meghan, people has always said he’s affectionate because he’s like his mother. But reality is that PoW is also very affectionate with Camilla. They even kissed goodbye in Ireland as they left separately to go to different engagements after a joint engagement. People aren’t really interested, so it doesn’t get reported, but PoW and Camilla are actually quite affectionate and warm...

It definitely comes across how much in love Camilla and Prince Charles are and have always been, but I do not think any members of the royal family have been as demonstrably affectionate in public to the extent that Harry & Meghan have been. It's probably due in no small part to Meghan's naturally affectionate nature, which is also truthfully how Harry's personality is too, because of his mother's openly demonstrative displays of affection. Clearly Prince Charles has also been quite understanding, supportive and loving toward his sons, no question. But fathers and mothers are always uniquely different. Each individual brings something different to every relationship.

I think Harry now feels much more at ease, more relaxed, settled, mature and happy. I think he had been maturing all along, but when he met Meghan, everything simply fell into place for him. This is not simply because they fell in love, but because Meghan has a very giving, encouraging, upbeat, and optimistic nature. I know this chiefly from what I've read that Meghan has written, what's been written about her, what I've seen of her in interviews and speeches, and witnessed on her Instagram (especially all of the inspirational quotes and words of wisdom she regularly posted).

Meghan is 'the one' whom Harry never thought he'd ever find -- someone willing and able to embrace him for himself, in addition to optimistically embracing the high profile rigors of life as a British royal. That she's also gorgeous, accomplished, kind, articulate and shares so many similar passions with him too, is likely much more than Harry probably ever dreamed of winning in a life partner. He hit the jackpot. And Meghan delightfully seems to feel the same way about Harry – she found a soul mate she never expected to meet.

Last edited:
Meghan is 'the one' whom Harry never thought he'd ever find -- someone willing and able to embrace him for himself, in addition to optimistically embracing the high profile rigors of life as a British royal. That she's also gorgeous, accomplished, kind, articulate and shares so many similar passions with him too, is likely much more than Harry probably ever dreamed of winning in a life partner. He hit the jackpot. And Meghan delightfully seems to feel the same way about Harry – she found a soul mate she never expected to meet.

I hope for Harry's sake what you are suggesting is true, but I just don't believe any of us know what H&M are actually like. It is clear that Meghan is an intelligent and driven individual, and they are very much in love. But other than that, I really find it difficult to believe I know enough about them to believe Meghan is "someone willing and able to embrace him for himself"

.... I really find it difficult to believe I know enough about them to believe Meghan is "someone willing and able to embrace him for himself"

:previous: Ummm, I am simply saying that from all the evidence I've seen and read, Meghan is a very supportive and caring person (there's documentation that she's been that way throughout her life in school and in her community growing up). Also, reportedly Harry was ready to settle down, and he had been a bit despondent about finding someone to marry. He had been turned down by two previous girlfriends, again according to reports. It is certainly true that he split up with those girlfriends, and there's reason to believe in both cases, the splits were precipitated by his girlfriends. We do know that both ladies (Chelsy and Cressida) wished to pursue career interests and they were unhappy with the 24/7 royal media attention, and especially with the photographers. Chelsy and Harry were quite young when they met. Harry was distracted by his military service and his general wild oats temptations, which was partly why he and Chelsy were on-again/ off-again over the course of their relationship. I have seen interviews in which Harry has visibly seemed subdued as he spoke of looking for the right person 'willing to take on him and the royal firm.' And he also mentioned having been bored growing up attending royal dinner parties (these words came directly from his own mouth during an interview in which he was asked what such dinner parties were like for him growing up).

Harry has also spoken in interviews that are still on Youtube about wanting to settle down and about trying to be patient with the process. He said in one interview he gave in 2012, soon after he and Chelsy had split for good, that he hoped to find someone whom he could get to know in private and become friends with out of the public eye. Four years later, Harry got his wish, and then some. He learned from the experience of his relationships with Chelsy and Cressida that he needed to protect any future relationship from OTT media coverage. That's a huge reason why he stopped the outrageous tabloid slams of Meghan in the DF's tracks. Harry was having NONE of that. The press release was unprecedented, and that's why followers of this royal romance had the feeling Harry's relationship with Meghan was very serious. The press release is how the relationship was publicly confirmed after being kept secret for at least four months. Even after the press release, H&M stayed private and under the radar because Harry was determined to not allow the media to influence what happened between him and Meghan.

We know from their engagement interview how M&H met; how they were immediately attracted to each other and found that they shared passionate interests; how Harry convinced Meghan to visit him in Africa 'under the stars' for five days; how they committed to making a long distance relationship work. I've read Meghan's former Instagram posts and seen numerous interviews, read some of her fomer Tig writing and other articles she's written. All of these sources provide great insight into who Meghan is. Of course, from the sidelines it's impossible to know anyone in the public eye intimately. We don't even truly know ourselves or our family members as much as we think we do. But to the extent possible, there's enough out there about Meghan to be able to gain some sense of who she is as a person. I believe Meghan is a positive, upbeat person who is encouraging toward other people. She's also very smart, savvy, articulate, no-nonsense, self-aware, admittedly ambitious, and a go-getter. She's clearly tough and determined, as well as kind and generous. I'm not guessing about these attributes either. These qualities are all quite obvious from reading Meghan's Instagram, seeing her interviews, her posts on the fomer Tig website, comments by people who know her intimately, the engagement interview, the royal wedding itself and all of the public interactions we've witnessed between M&H. What we don't know for sure are the detailed personal flaws and intimate personal interactions that surely would include inevitable disagreements and tensions that obviously occur in all families and in all intimate couple relationships.

My hands-on reading, research, and viewing of available interviews and documentaries leads me to believe that Harry has found in Meghan someone who is willing and able to take on him and the royal firm. Harry said in 2012 that's what he was looking for in a partner. Meghan is not afraid of cameras, quite the opposite. And she's already 'ticked the box' on her acting career. She was willing to give up a lot to marry her prince and to take on the challenge of a completely new life in a new country. Harry and Meghan are clearly 'over-the-moon' about each other, and they have mutually expressed their eagerness to move forward together as husband and wife and as royal partners in effecting change, and in assisting youth in Britain and throughout the Commonwealth.

Last edited:
I totally think you are right in what you say but what's always confused me is why the royals fight so hard to maintain their position. I mean, we are always being told what an awful life it is for them and they only do it because it's their duty. Wouldn't it be a relief then if the people decided to relieve them of their resposibilities?

There's no doubt that during the early 20th-century the British monarchy was in crisis, and they fought to maintain thousands of years of royal rule by purposeful strategies, even changing their name to Windsor.

Times changed as the 20th-century wound down. Still, QEII and the current royals maintain a profound sense of duty and tradition. QEII inherited these qualities from her parents, not from her selfish uncle, Edward VIII. In any case, with the advent of contemporary times, the monarchy has seemed antiquated, and they have gone through a number of p.r. crises. They tend to prevail not only out of a sense of duty, but likely also because the monarchy is such a huge part of British life and culture, as well as being a big factor in the country's economic health and growth.

Prince Philip gruffly indicated during the 1960s that they could simply go away if that is desired by the British people. William and Harry have obliquely and pointedly spoken of not necessarily desiring to be royal, and that none of them actually want to be King (in William's case because it would mean 'losing family members' whom he loves; in Harry's case because he wishes to lead as normal a life as possible -- Harry is unlikely to become king in any case). I don't think these feelings they expressed mean that they are eager to lightly give up centuries of duty and tradition, which is how they view it today.

In earlier times, British kings and queens were interested in maintaining their power, position, and colonial holdings. Today, its probably more a matter of not dismantling something that they are the stewards of and have become deeply accustomed to upholding, in addition to the fact that completely doing away with British royal traditions and pomp & circumstance, would adversely impact the British economy.

TherePrince Philip gruffly indicated during the 1960s that they could simplyand have become deeply accustomed to upholding, in addition to the fact that completely doing away with British royal traditions and pomp & circumstance, would adversely impact the British economy.
Or in spite of complaining, they do want to stay royal and don't know any other life.. so most of them are not likely to give it up, unless forced to.....

Let's get back to topic please.

I read that there is tension now between Harry and William, and that is part of the reason that Harry and his wife are moving away from KP. What in the world happened?

I read that there is tension now between Harry and William, and that is part of the reason that Harry and his wife are moving away from KP. What in the world happened?

Nothing happened. Just sucked out of a big fat thick thumb.

What happened? Some of the tabloid press were in need of a new scandal du jour so they manufactured something for which there is literally not a single shred of evidence: a rift between Harry and William. We've also had (manufactured) feuds between Camilla and Kate, Charles and Anne, William and Harry with their father, and so on. The common feature they all share is not a single substantive bit of evidence. This is more of the same.

:previous: I have to wonder if the tabloids are a bit piqued that they were not aware of the possibility of another residence option when Apt. 1 was not going to be the Sussex's primary residence? Why not plant a seed of discord as the "reason" that the Sussexes are going to reside at Frogmore estate? It's been a proven seller in the past to write about "tension" between royal family members.;)

Just think about regular families. The Windsors are like a family business on a larger-than-life scale. It's quite normal for there to be some slight tensions and disagreements between the brothers, and among the larger royal family. We don't know what's been going on behind-the-scenes that might involve situations where disagreements have arisen and compromises have been agreed upon.

It's quite normal for the brothers to grow up and marry, and for Harry to tag along with William and Kate as a third wheel when he was still single. Now that Harry has matured and settled down with a very accomplished wife who has her own set of close friends, it makes sense that the fab four will not be living on top of each other.

I think that Kate and Meghan admire and respect each other but they each are their own woman with their own friends and intimate confidantes. Plus, Kate has her very close-knit family to confide in as well. Therefore, I do not think Kate and Meghan will become best buds. They are surely cordial and likely get along well, but they have different personalities and backgrounds. The fab four will continue working together under the umbrella of the Royal Foundation, but increasingly their own separate projects will grow. Thus it makes sense for the brothers to think about setting up separate staffs that will coordinate and learn how to work smoothly with each other.

The brothers are still close, but their lives have changed is as to be expected. It's the public, royal reporters, and tabloid media that insist upon the scenario of these two boys we remember who bonded ever closer in the aftermath of their mother's death, living happily ever after in adjoining apartments at KP, raising their families, with the cousins growing up together. That was apparently never in the cards for William and Harry, especially if it's true (as reported) that Meghan and Harry do not enjoy living in London, but prefer the English countryside.

There's plenty of reason to believe that Meghan & Harry have always enjoyed the Windsor environs since their courtship days. KP press office has often referenced this fact. What we don't know is whether any tensions arose when M&H indicated they did not want to make KP their main residence. OTOH, this may have been known since before they married and William never had any objections.

Harry & Meghan making Windsor locale their primary residence does not mean the couples aren't going to see each other often and possibly be seen together supporting some joint project occasionally. Meanwhile, the traditional royal family gatherings and ceremonial occasions throughout the year will also bring the couples together at times, as we have seen. But they are not joined at the hip.

Last edited:

Nothing. Samantha and Tom Sr. and Jr. have been sort of quiet for awhile so the tabloids have to drum up some new scandal.

If William and Harry are going to split and each have their own separate office, its going to be, IMO, the most logical move to make. When they started up their office, both men were single and William was busy with the RAF and Harry was in the Army. It made sense to have a joint office that could easily handle the business of both William and Harry together.

Years later, both men have married and have/will have families. Both couples are now working for the "Firm" full time along with having their own specialized areas of interest and the work they do jointly with the Royal Foundation. The joint office staff, I would imagine, now feels quite overloaded and keeping the working of four full time working royals and all their engagements, correspondence and assuring that everything moves like clockwork is getting to be a bit much. So the joint office has gone from coordinating two young men that were "part time" to four full time working royals that will have a significant workload increase as time passes. Its logically time to split the office into two to better handle the workload.

Its not about a "feud" or disagreement of the brothers but plain, good business sense. William and Harry are close as brothers and I believe their families will grow up in an very close familial environment but its been years since William and Harry have been joined together at the hip in everything they do. I've always found it amusing that they could be a world apart and yet in videos and interviews and such, they would always send a "jab" at the other brother such as Harry running a race in Africa and as the race started, he held up a William mask in front of his face. Or Harry would make a joke about William's hair. William jabs on Harry's engagement about his refrigerator maybe being safe from raids by Harry. This is what close brothers do. They also have had years of being on their own and going down roads that they want to go down to find themselves. And... they did.

We now have the Cambridge Family and the Sussex Family and they'll be strong individually as well as a close extended Windsor family. Its nature taking its course and from where I sit, its a positive course. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom