Princess Alexandra of Kent and the late Sir Angus Ogilvy Part 1: July 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh i'm so sorry to hear that !!!!

:previous:Huh..these media doesnt give a damn for them when they work, inspite of all their age and health problems. But so quick to point out when their engagements are cancelled..:bang:

Just my opinion, vkrish - but I thought the article was more about her being sick. Because the tabs can sell stories about the royals being sick.

And of course they also brought up old scandal - because that sells, too.

But I don't think the focus was on her being a royal leach in the traditional way the tabs like to approach it.

I hope Princess Alexandra will get well soon.

Just my opinion, vkrish - but I thought the article was more about her being sick. Because the tabs can sell stories about the royals being sick.

And of course they also brought up old scandal - because that sells, too.

But I don't think the focus was on her being a royal leach in the traditional way the tabs like to approach it.

Ok thats a bit comforting..:flowers:

Well I do hope Princess Alexandra recovers as she has always been one of my favourites.
Can someone tell me when the royal press office started to use the phrase "in good spirits" when talking about members of the royal family -either ill or otherwise? It seems that the royal family is always in good spirits in spite of illness, set-backs or general malaise!
BTW, I confirm that I am in good spirits but may be in slightly average spirits later on.

We saw recently her sister in law the Duchess of Kent who was not well since a long time. Hope to see princess Alexandra in a few weeks .

I hope it's true that she's doing well and well enough to get back to some of her official duties.

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 4h
Princess Alexandra, who resumes official duties on 21 September, visited the Coronation exhibition at Buckingham Palace last week. 1/2

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 4h
2/2 Princess Alexandra was of course in the Royal Box at Westminster Abbey on 2 June 1953 and witnessed her cousin's crowning.

Finally a new pic of Princess Alexandra!

As President of the Royal Humane Society she attended the Royal Humane Society Awards ceremony at Buckingham Palace on October 8 - so good to see her again!

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra looks as regal as always. I'm glad she's doing well!

I'm so happy to see Princess Alexandra doing well and getting back to the Royal duties, something I always thought she enjoys to perform. Her Royal Highness is a true Princess, so regal. Truly a granddaughter of Queen Mary. God bless her.

I, too, am pleased she is well enough to resume her official duties. I've admired Princess Alexandra ever since I was young and she was in her late 20s, always so poised and elegant and attractive. As you say, BrazilianEmpire, a true Princess.

A lovely looking Princess Alexandra together with her son James and her daughter-in-law Julia attended the private view of "ENCOUNTER the stunning wildlife photography of David Yarrow" at the Saatchi Gallery in London on November 13, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Here are two nice pics of a very young Princess Alexandra:

Princess Alexandra in 1950 aged 13, as a pupil at Heathfield
School in Berkshire, UK.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

In that first pic her smile reminds of someone else in the family,
but at the moment I can't tell who it is .:)

How many years did Princess Alexandra attend Heath School? :books:

:previous:

She became a pupil at the school in 1947, the pic above is from 1950, but I don't know about the year she left that school. It is known that she attended a finishing school in Paris later on.

On May 7 Princess Alexandra as Royal Patron of the Florence Nightingale Foundation attended a Commemoration Service in Westminster Abbey:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** florence-nightingale-foundation.org.uk **

On May 14 Princess Alexandra as Patron of "Children and Families Across Borders" visited the charity's "International Spring Fair" at Kensington Town Hall in London.

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom