The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Administrator

Princess Alexandra as Patron of Queen Victoria Seamen's Rest opened the Simco Wing at 121-131 East India Dock Road, Poplar, London, yesterday, July 21:

** Pic ** eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk: Princess Alexandra opens new wing at East End’s old ‘Queen Vic’ Seamen’s Rest **

Old 07-29-2015, 12:39 PM
Majesty

28 July 2015

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/3242951.html

The above post by karinna_87 contains photos of Princess Alexandra and Duke of Kent opening "Magna Charta" summer exhibition.

Old 07-30-2015, 02:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

It is so wonderful to see HRH so active over the last few months. She truly was missed when she was so ill last year.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 08-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Administrator

On July 28 Princess Alexandra visited the Integrated Neurological Services, Twickenham:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 09-30-2015, 03:11 AM
Administrator

Princess Alexandra as Patron of the BEN - Motor and Allied Trades Benevolent Fund opened the new Care Centre at Lynwood Court, Lynwood Village, Ascot on September 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 09-30-2015, 09:55 AM
Courtier

Thank you, iceflower, for tracking down all these pictures of Princess Alexandra. It is nice to see her staying active and looking as stylish as ever!
Old 09-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Serene Highness

She always looks so lovely. Does anyone know the makers of the suits she wears. They tend to be rather alike and suit her perfectly.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:04 PM
Majesty

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that Princess Alexandra looks great. It is great to see her making public appearances.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalistRiley View Post
Thank you, iceflower, for tracking down all these pictures of Princess Alexandra. It is nice to see her staying active and looking as stylish as ever!
You are most welcome And I totally agree with you!

On November 6 Princess Alexandra attended the 50th anniversary celebration of the Spitalfields Crypt Trust in London. The Spitalfields Crypt Trust helps people recovering from addiction.

** Pic ** rex gallery **
Old 12-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Administrator

On December 1st Princess Alexandra as Patron of the Alzheimer's Society visited the Alzheimer's Society at Devon House in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** alzheimers.org.uk: HRH Princess Alexandra meets Alzheimer's Society's 'unsung heroes' **
Old 12-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Princess Alexandra as Patron of St Christopher's Hospice in Bromley made her annual Christmas visit to the hospice yesterday, December 10.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 12-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Heir Apparent

She is so lovely no other words really
Old 12-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Alexandra as Patron of St Christopher's Hospice in Bromley made her annual Christmas visit to the hospice yesterday, December 10.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Just a small correction: St. Christopher's Hospice is in Sydenham rather than Bromley. I have a personal connection with St. Christopher's as I live near the area and my great-aunt went there shortly before she passed away last summer as she was suffering from cancer. She was already very ill when she arrived at St. Christopher's so didn't get to fully experience it, but from what I've heard she liked being there. My mother also said that the staff there were very warm.

Princess Alexandra looked lovely - she is one of my favourite royals of the older generation. I didn't get the chance to see her today unfortunately because I was busy and didn't realise she had been near me until I got home.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Royal Highness

No pictures... however, on 10th December 2015 Princess Alexandra attended a dinner for The Prince's Trust, at Buckingham Palace.
Old 12-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Majesty

Princess Alexandra turned 79 on 25 December |unbelievableme | ru_royalty

The above post by unbelievableme contains a lovely compilation of Princess Alexandra's photos. Princess Alexandra is the epitome of understated elegance and English beauty.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Gentry

Princess Alexandra visited Richmond Golf Club to mark its 125th Anniversary on 5 February

Photos from Founders' Day : The Richmond Golf Club
Old 04-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Attended graduation at https://hosb.org.uk/?gclid=CLjmpfialMwCFVQ2gQodBa0ATA. What a worthy cause!
Old 04-29-2016, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Will Princess Alexandra be participating in Alexandra Rose Day?

Old 04-29-2016, 10:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

According to the FE on the official website there is nothing listed for Alexandra in this regard to the end of June - and the day is in June.

The PM is usually the first person to buy a rose on the day.

I should add that that isn't evidence that she won't be involved - only that it isn't on the FE at the moment.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Flora Ogilvy posts picture of Prince Michael and the Duke of Kent having a cuppa | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS

Tags
angus ogilvy, princess alexandra, princess alexandra of kent