Princes William and Harry's Personal Tastes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

btsnyder

Aristocracy
City
San Francisco
Country
United States
Just curious, is Prince William addressed as "His Royal Highness"? I believe the custom is to begin addressing Royal Highnesses in this way when they turn 21, but I notice on the British Monarchy's Web site, that nowhere is William referred to in this way. What's up?

Officially he is titled "His Royal Highness" but he and Harry don't like it when people address them by that so that may be the reason why its not on the official site.

So what do you call them if you were being addressed by them?

They like to be called William and Harry. Though you can still use the title its just that they perfer not to be called that since they want to be as normal as possible. But when you meet them for the first time I think you have to address them by their title and then I pressume that they will tell you not to call them your highness. Just my thought on the subject matter.

wills singnature is just ''wills' without the ''P'' for prince, like said the protocol.

yes, william only sing WILLS but the protocol said he mus sing WILLIAM P, for prince, Charles sing this way since he was a little boy.
in the book for the september 11th, he sing WILLS too.

Ooops, when I first read about this thread, I thought it was about William's STYLE, as in fashion!:eek: Cool thread though!
Anyways, I have a question.How come he is not adressed to as CROWN prince William? He IS going to inherit the throne--eventually!:D

Laraib said:
Ooops, when I first read about this thread, I thought it was about William's STYLE, as in fashion!:eek: Cool thread though!
Anyways, I have a question.How come he is not adressed to as CROWN prince William? He IS going to inherit the throne--eventually!:D

1. the heir of the British throne isn't called Crown Prince, when his royal parent gets the throne, the first born receives the title of Duke of Cornwall and the title of Prince of Wales when the sovereign decides to style him as that.
2. the heir of the throne is right now Prince Charles, so his son cannot be styled as Prince of Wales, right now William is "just" Prince of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; it's like you call Catarina-Amalia the Princess of Orange when her dad is the rightfull heir to the dutch throne

Am I right or anyone has a different opinion?

What do they drink?

I would like to know what sorts of drinks Wills and Harry like when they go out. I've heard William likes a drink, "White..." something,White Russian?
Harry likes Smirnoff Ice and I've also seen him having a Red Bull mix,Red Bull and I-forgot-what-type-of-liquor.Does anyone know more about this?
Thanks.

well Red Bull is most normally mixed with vodka, if I'm correct, so if Harry is drinking Red Bull and anything it would prolly be vodka. I find it amusing that they like those drinks if they do, as both are considered to be fairly girly drinks where I am in the states.

margotantoinette said:
well Red Bull is most normally mixed with vodka, if I'm correct, so if Harry is drinking Red Bull and anything it would prolly be vodka. I find it amusing that they like those drinks if they do, as both are considered to be fairly girly drinks where I am in the states.

Red bull and vodka is good. Vodka is my fav. liquor. Yeah, smirnoff ice's are a girly drink, according to some, but they are good. Too good, if you ask me, as I can quite easily drink a six-pack of them in one night and feel pretty good.
:p
But I think when Harry used to drink those he was 18,19, probably younger, so maybe he was just starting out and not into the hard stuff quite yet.

i heard wills liked banana creme and i've read andrea Loves red bull.

They said in the article don-peigon champagne and champagne strawberry shots or something like that. Sorry can't spell today...

I remember reading an article posted on this forum about Harry and Chelsy drinking Sex on the Beach on one of their African getaways :).

Harry likes beer beer and more beer, at this rate he'll own part of SAB Miller in a couple of years (with Chelsy not so far behind him):D :D

Their favourite champagne seems to be Roederrer Cristal, it is very nice! :)

There are actually a lot of popular drinks that use red bull, not just red bull and vodka. A good one is a yager bomb.

crisiñaki said:
Harry likes beer beer and more beer, at this rate he'll own part of SAB Miller in a couple of years (with Chelsy not so far behind him):D :D

Does Chelsy seem overly fond of drinking to anyone? If, (as Warren has brought up several times that some stories may not be legitimate in papers) the papers are to believed, she arrived once and went to a favorite bar from off the plane with a galpal and left with William after the passing out next day party. She appears to me to put her's and Harry's relationship in a nightclub or bar. Is this how they met, and if so would anyone believe it is advancing any without any alcohol in the system of either one?

HRH Kimetha said:
She appears to me to put her's and Harry's relationship in a nightclub or bar. Is this how they met, and if so would anyone believe it is advancing any without any alcohol in the system of either one?

Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different. :confused:

In an interview a while back Will said that he likes some non alcoholic drink it was like a banana thing. He said he usually drinks like a cider thing instead of alcohol. It funny because when I read the title of the thread the first thing I thought of was alcohol. Then every post is about alcohol..really says something about them doesn't it.

aLLison04 said:
There are actually a lot of popular drinks that use red bull, not just red bull and vodka. A good one is a yager bomb.

Yager bomb is very popular especially in Europe, I think.

now that is a drink, that i can't comprehend why anyone would drink. I mean sure if your goal is to become completely inebriated fine, but it must taste revolting. For jager, I know a lot of people who drink liquid cocaine instead. It's made with 151 and goldschlagger.

"Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different." - quote from Sky Dragon.

I don't think I have ever heard a more sweeping generalization in my life. I can't think of a more inappropriate place to meet someone. How very silly. Inebriated, loud music, shouting at each other over the noise - what a splendid foundation for basing a romance and family life on!!

The best place to meet someone is at a place that you VOLUNTEER at, according to those who know a lot more than me about the subject. Why can't those boys volunteer for some children's charity, make some use of their non-earned wealth, and endeavour to do good? (And not just for photo-ops!)

I don't buy this thinking that says, "Everyone else is doing it, so it must be okay." This is royalty we are speaking of, and it is high time they started living up to some higher thinking and expectations.

I do expect them to be different.

I agree with the "everyone else is doing it" thing. I read a post somewere by someone that said it is not shocking for a 16 year old to drink wine with supervision. I was shocked by that comment and more so that others agreed. It shouldn't matter what other kids in England are doing, Will and Harry should hold themselves to a higher esteem and we should expect them to do better with being young adults.

Lord of Cowley said:
"Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different." - quote from Sky Dragon.

I don't think I have ever heard a more sweeping generalization in my life. I can't think of a more inappropriate place to meet someone. How very silly. Inebriated, loud music, shouting at each other over the noise - what a splendid foundation for basing a romance and family life on!!

The best place to meet someone is at a place that you VOLUNTEER at, according to those who know a lot more than me about the subject. Why can't those boys volunteer for some children's charity, make some use of their non-earned wealth, and endeavour to do good? (And not just for photo-ops!)

I don't buy this thinking that says, "Everyone else is doing it, so it must be okay." This is royalty we are speaking of, and it is high time they started living up to some higher thinking and expectations.

I do expect them to be different.
Surprisingly, by 'lowering' their standards to those of their subjects, these two young men enjoy a lot more respect than their father or grandparents ever did. The royals have always been accused of living in a parallel universe and not understanding the common people. Diana's greatest gift to her children was to make them 'real' people!

Skydragon said:
Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different. :confused:

Actually statistics show that most people meet at work and school. But, since neither one worked... much less at the same place...and they went to separate schools, the likelyhood that they met at a bar is more likely. I do agree with most people going to a bar or nightclub, but usually it doesn't consume their lifestyle as much as it has Harry's and Chelsy's. Afterall, there are other things to do and see in life that is romantic, such as movies, having dinner over at friends homes, boating and just enjoying being in each other's company at home. And, if going to a bar/nightclub and getting drunk is romantic, then I've pretty much find these types of relationships built on drink and loud music pretty shallow, that is IMO.:(

Last edited:
Prince William and Harry's personal tastes

This is a subject that has always piqued my interests - ever since I read a quote where William was saying he was actually rather surprised at Harry's taste in music.

Does anyone know what the Princes like listening to? I presume it's pretty mainstream, considering they rather seemed to enjoy themselves at the Concert for Diana. ;)

(Oh wow, my first official post! I'm always much more of a lurker when it comes to forums or message boards. Hi everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom