Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January's engagements for Prince Michael of Kent (from his website)

28 January 2015
Prince Michael visited the Museum of Army Flying, in Middle Wallop

29 January 2015
Prince Michael attended a Memorial Service for David Wynne OBE at Stowe School, Buckinghamshire.

Interesting how the DM names names and lists accounts and THEN says "There is no suggestion of any impropriety or illegal behaviour by any of these people." Of course people don't pay attention to that or read that far they just jump in and start accusing people of misdoings. Whatever would the DM do if they couldn't misguide people with their headlines.

"Possible tax avoidance scandal" says it all. Whoever reads the headline forgets the word "possible.":sad:

HM The Queen has graciously agreed that : Honorary Rear Admiral HRH Prince Michael of Kent GCVO be promoted HON Admiral Royal Navy Reserve with effect from March 9.

This was published along with the promotion of HRh Duke of York

Thanks for the update!
It is nice that Prince Michael got a promotion.

Now that I come here after a long time, I could not help but ask: Has anyone read MC's latest novel? Are there any reviews by our members here?

Yesterday, March 25, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended day 5 of the FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival 2015. Princess Michael talked about the second volume of her Anjou trilogy, Agnès Sorel Mistress of Beauty.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** facetoface gallery **

It's not easy to watch the aging process on someone you adore.

Sigh

Princess Michael of Kent attended the celebrations of Spectator Life magazine's third birthday in London today, March 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It's not easy to watch the aging process on someone you adore.

Sigh

I think both Prince Michael as well his ravissante spouse Marie-Christine are full of joie de vivre and age remarkably well.

:flowers:

Thanks for the update!
It is nice to see Princess Michael attending various events.

They both look great in general and for their age. If she wanted to help her look, she could think about seeing someone about the dryness of her hair. But I agree they are in great shape and hope I look so good when...

from the Times:

On23rd April, HRH Prince Michael of Kent, Royal Honorary Colonel, attended the Honourable Artillery Company's annual St George's Dinner held at the Armoury House.

They both age well indeed. But nobody seems willing to read the lady's books... Anyone?

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended the dinner at 'Fondazione Cini, Isola Di San Giorgio' as part of the 2015 Venice Biennale on May 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The couple looks absolutely perfect, as always. They are really extremely well-dressed royals.

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended Brown's Hotel Summer party in London yesterday, May 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On May 13 Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended the Luisa Beccaria Celebrity Dinner in London to celebrate designer Luisa Beccaria's new collection.

** Pic **

Yesterdy, June 2, Princess Michael of Kent presented her new novel 'Agnes Sorel: Mistress of Beauty' at the Oxford Union in Oxford.

** zimbio gallery **

Even with an eyepatch on, Princess Michael is stunning and elegant to the max.

Princess Michael of Kent attended Lady Annabel Goldsmith's Summer Party:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended the launch of Robert Lacey's New Book "Model Woman: Eileen Ford and the Business of Beauty" in London yesterday, July 16:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom