Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an incredibly handsome and distinguished looking gentleman he is.

I got to admit he is one of my favourite royals and looks remarkable as always.

Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Prince Michael undertaking the engagement and looking absolutely regal.

Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Prince Michael undertaking the engagement and looking absolutely regal.

Just a note - this wasn't an official engagement according to The Queen and CC.

He was just going about his business and had the time to do so. He would have had to pay his own expenses from his or his wife's income.

:previous:
That is why I wrote "the engagement". I am aware of the fact that Prince and Princess Michael are members of the extended family, who do not do official engagements on behalf of the Windsors.

The term 'engagement' with regards to the royals tends to mean official engagements and so I was making sure that people were aware that it wasn't. It was just an event that he attended.

Does Michael dye his beard nowadays? Or is that an old photo?

Having double checked online the issue that features Prince Michael is The Rake Issue #33 (International Edition), I will have to see if I can locate it.

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended the opening of the "The Road to the Crown - The Kingdom of Hanover and Its Rulers" - exhibition at the castle Marienburg, south of the city of Hannover today, April 30.

On pic 1 you can see them with Prince Christian of Hannover and Crown Prince Pavlos.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Thanks for the update!
The couple looks lovely as usual. Prince Pavlos is dashing.

Last edited:

Yesterday, May 20, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended The Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust Patron's Garden Party at The Goring Hotel in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Wow, now that's jetsetting! Selling art @ the VIP section of Art Basel in Hong Kong on Sunday to a garden party in London on Tuesday. :globe:

Princess Michael of Kent attended a private view of works by master sculptor Igor Mitoraj to launch Contini Art UK, a new gallery opening on New Bond Street, on May 22, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Michael of Kent attended the "Arianna Huffington - Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Happier Life" book launch at 11 Downing Street today, May 27.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The exaggeration of a few innocuous remarks by the Tabs in this case was because they wanted to plumb the anti Princess Michael sentiment which they themselves have created to a great degree. So they characterize her as attacking the 'real' royals and criticizing St. Diana, assuring clicks on their websites and sales of their papers.
I suspect that Princess Michael married far above the way she was raised and her arrogance/haughtiness is just the facade she's created to enable her to function in the world she joined through marriage. At the time they married she would have been considered a very unsuitable partner for Prince Michael being catholic and divorced.

Lord Mountbatten was a great friend of many of her cousins so don't delude yourself that she wasn't well connected before marriage to Prince Michael.

Princess Michael of Kent attended the "Arianna Huffington - Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Happier Life" book launch at 11 Downing Street today, May 27.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Princess Michael looked superb.
As for the book, it is a trite mantra by lifestyle gurus: money is not that important. However, Ms Huffington is not generous to give her writings for free. Then the usual includes: unclutter one's life, meditate, and find peace.

Last edited:
Lord Mountbatten was a great friend of many of her cousins so don't delude yourself that she wasn't well connected before marriage to Prince Michael.

On another Board it was stated that she said that Lord Mountbatten's grandchildren married two of her cousins...

The British Royals Message Board: Marie Christinne of Kent and Mountbatten

Many of them speculated those relations to be Lord Mountbatten's grand-nephew's wives as well as Princess Michael's cousins:

Prince Karl von Hessen-Kassel married Countess Yvonne Szapary[FONT=verdana, arial] von [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]Muraszombath, Szechysziget und Szapar...

And Prince Ludwig von Baden married Princess Marianne von Auersperg,also related to Princess Michael...

But,let's not forget that Lord Mountbatten's grand-niece Princess Dorothea von Hessen-Kassel married Prince Friedrich von Windisch-Graetz,closely related to Princess Michael than Princess Marianne von Auersperg...
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Her book covers are always beautiful! I hope it sells well, she will definitely need the cash!

^^ I hope so! Has anyone ever read one of her books? Good reviews?

I have read 'Crowned in a Far Country' and I thought she writes extremely well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom