Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Michael of Kent at the Frieze Masters VIP Preview in Regent's Park in London on October 15, 2013:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks for the links and photos!
Hopefully the book will sell well. Can the Kensigton Palace be compared to terraced houses?

Today, October 17, Princess Michael of Kent had her book launch party for 'The Queen Of Four Kingdoms' at The Orangery in London.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

It's worth a look at Gettyimages if you are over 40-45. Bianca Jagger, Julian Felllowes, the Count/ess Tolstoy were there. I had not seen a full body photo of Bianca in ages!

Princess Michael has been at the BBC Radio One Studio in London yesterday, October 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Given the media blitz, the book might sell well.

Her books seem to sell very well, don't they? At least that's the impression I got. Not necessarily best-sellers but not flops either. Does anyone knows how well her previous books sold?

It's worth a look at Gettyimages if you are over 40-45. Bianca Jagger, Julian Felllowes, the Count/ess Tolstoy were there. I had not seen a full body photo of Bianca in ages!

I'm not over 40 but what a crowd indeed - Catherine Oxenberg & Mum included! ;) The book is on my list. Hope it sells well! :flowers:

Does anyone know wat he book about?

Prince Michael of Kent attended the 5th Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix on the weekend:

** Pic **

Was it private , did he pay himself ? Not sure
It is possible that the organisers paid in full or partly for this trip and lodging. It is also possible that Prince Michael paid himself for everything.

Was it private , did he pay himself ? Not sure

It is possible that the organisers paid in full or partly for this trip and lodging. It is also possible that Prince Michael paid himself for everything.

Who knows? And frankly, as Michael is not supported from the public purse, it is really no business of ours who pays for his entrance and entertainment at the Grand Prix.

It is nice to see Prince Michael attending various events.
The couple looked quite lovely.

Did Prince Michael attend the London to Brighton antique car run?

New book and new botox treatment , but her hands are truth and older.
But she is indeed a beautiful women.

New book and new botox treatment , but her hands are truth and older.
But she is indeed a beautiful women.

If the book sells well, she may well get the hands done as well! :)

That sounds dangerous ;)

This evening, November 7, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent together with two little companions attended the annual Collars and Coats gala ball in aid of Battersea Dogs & Cats home at Battersea Evolution.

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio ** gettyimages **
She is always elegant, appropriately and flatteringly dressed. Much more so than some other members of the family!

I am surprised to learn that the book promotion still goes on. Princess Michael's ensemble is a nice one.

Last edited:
Where is her accent from?

PMoK talks about her new novel set in 15th Century France in an interesting interview for BBC Radio 2:

BBC Radio 2 - Steve Wright in the Afternoon, HRH Princess Michael of Kent, Piers Morgan, Steve Harley., HRH Princess Michael Of Kent chats to Steve Wright

I am curious about her accent. My understanding is that she lived and attended school in Sydney Australia until she was about 18, and then moved to London where she has lived for the past 40+ years. Is her accent an affectation? Where is it from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom