Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather spiteful gossip... Seriously, love or hate Princess Michael, but I don't think it's cool to present unproved or even false stories as facts. :ermm:

And speaking of plagiarism - maybe the author of this article should give credit to a certain Mr. Everingham? :whistling:

Last edited:
What a horrible article. The author sounds like a very cruel person.

I think after the sub-title "A series dedicated to explaining Britain's manufactured celebrities to an American audience." what can you expect :)

IMO this is just a bunch of Internet-filler..

Accusations of plagarism/liberal borrowing against MC are hardly new and surely not surprising to anyone.

All articles by Ms. Garman appear to be scathing. The authour is viewed as witty. If she is British, she tries hard to fit in. She has got a couple of articles on HuffingtonPost, a cheap rag. TheAwl is the New York city based mass media outlet. It is American. What do you expect from them? The level is lower than plebeian.

Last edited:
All articles by Ms. Garman appear to be scathing. The authour is viewed as witty. If she is British, she tries hard to fit in. She has got a couple of articles on HuffingtonPost, a cheap rag. TheAwl is the New York city based mass media outlet. It is American. What do you expect from them? The level is lower than plebeian.

I will admit that most Americans are of the Kardashian mentality but, really, there are some of us who do understand the niceties of elevenses and tea time. :ROFLMAO:

My but this does seem to be a favorite word of yours. Is that a Kazak thing or unique to you. It is certainly not a word much used in the UK except perhaps by the most pretentious of snobs.

Accusations of plagarism/liberal borrowing against MC are hardly new and surely not surprising to anyone.

No, it is not! Nothing is new in this article and a lot is speculation, for sure. Her book for example will definitely be published. Its release was planned to happen in 2011 already, but some things just take a little more time. Pippa Middleton's book was also planned to be released sooner than it actually was.

'Bash Pushy' is always so hilarious to some, but she is a real woman and a wonderful one. I can assure you because I had the pleasure working with her not so long ago. :D Pity that some people believe everything they read......

I didn’t mean the accusation of plagiarism - in case your post refers to mine. In fact, out of the three books she has written, there was accusation regarding the first one, which contained eight separate biographies, that she hadn't sourced some of the content of one of the bios. She admitted that, said she had “forgotten” to name the source and it was later added. That never happened with the following books or articles she has written, so, if she had done it on purpose regarding that one story in her first book, she might have learnt her lesson.

Still many of the other stories in this article are either unproved or untrue. Basically, it’s just a summary of old gossip from tabloids, the only thing that is “new” and brought up by the author herself is the speculation as to why the book hasn’t been released yet and seriously, if it’s called journalism that you go to www. princessmichael.com – a site that isn’t often updated – to spot a presumed release date and then start with catty speculations, I should start writing too. :D It always seems okay to write the worst things about Princess Michael and people are willing to believe it just like that.

I have yet to see videos of the Princess (and there are tons out there in the net nowadays) in which she behaves the way she is often portrayed. That would be evidence for me, not some articles where “X says that Y said that Z has heard (…) yadda yadda...”

Rant off. :p

So who's going to be the first to jump on that cool scooter/motorcycle?

Oh, a roadster, that's my choice mode of transport! Have we arrived at Downton Abbey yet for tea?:D Maybe that'll put a smile on Prince Michael's face.

Prince Michael of Kent (on pic 1 with Princess Esra Jah) during the Cartier 'Travel With Style' Concours 2013 at Taj Lands End in Mumbai on February 10, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

I've noticed it's not the first time Prince Michael travels to India to attend the Cartier Travel with Style Concours. He's done so in previous years too, I think.
Why does he travel so long to attend? I mean, he does just because he likes or does he have some sort of role in it? Some sort of connection/contract with Cartier?

Prince Michael has a keen interest in antique automobiles. For many years he participated in the London to Brighton run - don't know if he still does.

I've noticed it's not the first time Prince Michael travels to India to attend the Cartier Travel with Style Concours. He's done so in previous years too, I think.
Why does he travel so long to attend? I mean, he does just because he likes or does he have some sort of role in it? Some sort of connection/contract with Cartier?

I suspect he is well remunerated by the event organisers for his efforts

Another crumb snatcher running around Kensington Palace. Great news for them.

Awww...Such lovely news to end the day on. Congratulations to TRH and to Freddie and Sophie on the news of a new addition to the Family on the way!!

As I understand it this child won't have a title. just plain Mr or Miss

Congrats to future grandparents! (And parents too, of course).

Prince Michael of Kent has been in Norway. As Commodore-in-Chief of the Maritime Reserve he viewed the troops taking part in Exercise Hairspring 2013, which focuses on cold weather survival and warfare training for Royal Marines Commando Reservists in the mountains range near to Porsanger Garrison near Lakselv, Norway.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** sagat.no: Porsanger: Prins på hemmelig besøk ** translation **

** dailymail: The really cold war: Royal Marines Reserve commandos test their mettle on exercise at -22C in the Arctic Circle **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom