Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story about Mr. Troubridge and Princess Michael having a 'blazing row' in the vestibule on their wedding day made me laugh. What a woman.

Likely an old friend, but Lord had any of the young -and married- members of the royal family were seen leaving with someone who's not their spouse, the world would blow up and end within the blink of an eye.

Lucky them, having a nice dinner out together.

Slow news day?

Prince and Princess Michael are seen to gether only on official Events. We dont' know anythng about their private lifes.

When I saw pictures on this board , first I thought , they are always invited ,lucky, well dressed, nice make -up , jewels etc... but now i am more realistic , what happens after the photo shot ????

Prince Michael can dine with anyone. On a different note, the lady's makeup was atrocious. Her demeanour was not good.

Last edited:

Thanks! Has anyone come across a corresponding news article for these photos of Princess Michael & her new book? I'd be interested to read the interview. :)

(P.S. In regards to Prince Michael's night out this past week, he really is one of the best dressed men around -- even in his 70s's he's still rockin it)

Yesterday, March 6, Prince Michael of Kent attended the Ave Maya Ballet Gala (and the after party) in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:
It is impossible to determine the extent of Prince Michael's business ventures in Russia as he never gave any details. "Ave Maya" ballet gala was organised by people from the CIS countries

Last edited:

As in previous years Prince and Princess Michael of Kent visited the Crufts Dog Show in Birmingham today, March 12.

Great to see Princess Michael of Kent's love for dogs, Prince Michael seems to be a bit more careful ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Marie-Christine never fails to look drop-dead glamorous. What a ravissante lady. Despite the vitriolic "Princess Pushy" nickname. I applaud the royals for having an elephant skin to endure these insultic pieces.

Last edited:
More photos from the event (arriving at the Oxford Martin school to talk about her third and final volume of her Anjou trilogy “Quicksilver”… The Princess visted the school on Friday April 8th and was greeted by the Oxford Literary Festival org

Photo 1 and Photo 2

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent together with Lord Frederick attended the 'Show Boat' musical at West End Transfer in London yesterday, April 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

International adventurer Bear Grylls joined Prince Michael of Kent in welcoming more than 650 new Queen’s Scouts at Windsor Castle on Sunday.

They were there to receive the Queen’s Scout Award, the highest honour in scouting given to 16 to 25-year-olds for outstanding personal achievement - everything from service to their community, to completing an expedition in wild country, undertaking a five-day residential project in an unfamiliar environment or learning a new skill or developing an existing talent.
Read more: Bear Grylls and Prince Michael of Kent meet the Queen's Scouts (From Royal Borough Observer)

On May 5 Prince Michael of Kent opened the London Motor Show 2016 at Evolution Battersea Park in London:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

I don't click on The Daily Mail, but going by the headline, that is quite the enduring feud. At least Jilly can take comfort in being one of The Duchess of Cornwall's best friends.

Please note that posts debating whether Jilly Cooper and Camilla are friends have been deleted as they were off-topic.

Prince Michael of Kent was in Belfast today, May 31, to reopen the Lottery funded restoration of HMS Caroline and commemorate the Battle of Jutland centenary at Alexander Dock:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom