Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 4: September 2006-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the ISIFA page and type Princess Michael of Kent into the search engine there is a Pic of the Princess on page 11 wearing this dress. It is a full length pic and she is standing looking over her shoulder. The dress is of champange coloured lace and is lovely. If anyone has an account with ISIFA it would be good if they could post the full size version.

Pics 30.3.2008

Prince Michael of Kent at the Abu Dhabi Music and Arts
Festival, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi, UAE - 30 Mar 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Which one do you mean, Russophile?
The lady in the golden dress is Anna Netrebko, she's an opera
singer, the other ladies are Hoda Ibrahim Al Khamis-Kanoo ( in
blue), who has to do with the arts and culture of that region
and Elina Garanca, a singer as well.

Here's a pic of Prince Michael riding through the Hyde Park in
London last week on March 27 :)

-----> Pic

Last edited:
It was Pic 2 and 3.
Thanks!:flowers:

Last edited:
Pic 5.4.2008

You are most welcome, Russophile :flowers:

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent at the MSC Poseia Cruise
Ship launch at West Dock, Dover, England, 05/04/2008

---> Pic

Pics 25.4.2008

British royal HRH Princess Michael of Kent attending the
Sparks Gala Tribute at Armoury House in London, 25/04/2008

Princess Michael usually looks fantastic--but that fur cape and those little hair baretes (did I spell that correctly??) just are not doing it for me. Also, she looks better with her hair swept up. Still, she's gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not impressed with Princess Michael's outfit. Hair looks frizzy and untidy. Fur cape poorly matched a black skirt and grey-white shirt. I wish she chose to wear a dress.

I'm okay with the black skirt and white blouse, but I agree with you about the cape. And I think that a woman should wear her hair up on formal occasions when it's this long.

I am not impressed with Princess Michael's outfit. Hair looks frizzy and untidy. Fur cape poorly matched a black skirt and grey-white shirt. I wish she chose to wear a dress.

I think that the white blouse and black skirt would have looked very chic if she had worn her hair up and lost the cape but to be fair she only seemed to have it on on her way from the car to the venue and the pics of her inside look o.k.

I still wanna look like that when I grow up!:D

Cat

Well this is news to me!

. . ."and two years ago she spent what was said to be a romantic break in Venice with a Russian tycoon called Mikhail Kravchenko, 21 years her junior."

I think there was something about it in the threads at the time, if you want to go back and have a look. I'm sure you'll find some links to Mail stories there!

Last edited:
Pics 4.6.2008

Princess Michael of Kent pictured at the Partridge
Fine Art Gallery in London. UK. 4TH JUNE 2008

Pics 30.5.+12.6.2008

St. Petersburg's Governor Valentina Matveyenko and Princess
Michael of Kent smile during an opening of the Imperial gardens
of Russia flowers exhibition in St. Petersburg on May 30, 2008

Princess Michael of Kent watches during the Artois Championships
at The Queen's Club London on June 12, 2008

** Pic **

AAAh! The first 3 pics make Marie-Christine look a bit washed out. But the one of her at the Queen's Club is smashing!
Thanks Ice! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she just got botox or done something to her face. The smiles look really uncomfortable and like a mask.

Pic 23.6.2008

Princess Michael of Kent watches Roger Federer in action on
Centre Court during the Wimbledon Championships 2008 at
the All England Tennis Club in Wimbledon, June 23, 2008

-----> Pic

Official portraits of Prince Michael of Kent Princess Michael of Kent
taken to mark the occasion of their 30th Wedding Anniversary.
Pictured at Kensington Palace, London.

Of course the pics are nice, but me personally I would have prefered
some more natural ones, these here look too much photoshoped to me.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Although photos were polished, Princess Michael looked amazing in this champagne-colour dress.:wub::wub::wub: Despite all rumours, they are together for such long period of time. This couple always manages to convey a vivid image of an ideal aristocratic marriage.

For once i agree with the D...Mail (OMG:bang:)... this portrait is definitively out of place, far too regal and "frozen". Pcess Michael will never understand that she's not a senior member of the BRF. Even the DOC doesnt'have a portrait in full attire like this...
Totally "far too grand for us":ermm:

I disagree. Princess Michael is a gorgeous woman and like it or not she is regal - she has a Royal ancestry, she is a Princess. She has the right to be photgraphed just as the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester were constantly photographed in similar poses during the 1980s. Princess Michael owns a tiara, she owns a wonderful wardrobe and if she wants an official portrait taken I don't see why she shouldn't. The Duchess of Cornwall has had official portraits taken, she just decided not to go the full works.

This picture has been painfully photoshopped! Look at her arms. Not a wrinkle, crease, age-spot. This woman is my mother's age. My mum looks fantastic (and she's not had a hint of work) but she doesn't look like my sister. Pss Michael looks like her husband's daughter. What's wrong w her??? She looks very good for a woman of her age. Key words being For Her Age. Dang, we can't go back to being 29 so deal with it.

While I agree that (1) Princess Michael should not try to go far with botox and other ways to preserve her youthful appearance; and (2) photos have been retouched to death (as I say it), I see nothing wrong with the couple in question taking this official portrait. I also think it is bad to drag Duchess of Cornwall into every thread. Princess Michael does not have to sell a humble image to British public as Duchess of Cornwall with the Clarence House have to do. Princess Michael knows that she is not liked, no matter what she does and does not do. So I dare to assume that she never does mind about the little things...

This picture has been painfully photoshopped! Look at her arms. Not a wrinkle, crease, age-spot. This woman is my mother's age. My mum looks fantastic (and she's not had a hint of work) but she doesn't look like my sister. Pss Michael looks like her husband's daughter. What's wrong w her??? She looks very good for a woman of her age. Key words being For Her Age. Dang, we can't go back to being 29 so deal with it.
Imagine the shock when people see the real woman (well as real as botox will allow). As some have said, it is time she realised she is a minor royal, which is why she performs no official engagements. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom