Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 4: September 2006-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, she does look drawn. Perhaps this appearance is a way for HM to quietly show support for the Michaels.:flowers:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hg4kkl.jpg (origially posted by iceflower)
It is nice to see Prince and Princess Michael attending an official engagement alongside Her Majesty. Princess Michael looked a bit drawn and slim though ... or perhaps it is a case of bad photography...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hg4kkl.jpg (origially posted by iceflower)
It is nice to see Prince and Princess Michael attending an official engagement alongside Her Majesty. Princess Michael looked a bit drawn and slim though ... or perhaps it is a case of bad photography...

I think it is the photo. Princess Michael has always been slim and very pretty.
I don't think she is drawn.:rolleyes::);)

I think the plan was for the bride's family to foot the bill, so they were trying to do it economically (I've read it somewhere previously). Which makes Freddy's rejection of Hello's offer pretty remarkable.

I agree about the Hello offer being rejected. It show class on their part. I don't know if this royal is going to have a big wedding. Does anyone know?
Also isn't the fiancee an actor on TV? Doesn't she make good money? :rolleyes::):rolleyes:

Pic 13.5.2009

Prince Michael of Kent and Princess Michael of Kent leaving "Pizza
on the Park" after having pizza and listening to some jazz and
dancing together downstairs, London, May 13, 2009

-----> Pic

Pic 17.5.2009

Prince Michael of Kent at the Royal Windsor Horse Show,
Windsor, Berkshire, Britain - 17 May 2009

------> Pic

Thanks for photos !:flowers:
It is nice to see Prince and Princess Michael enjoying their life together.

I see that Prince Michael was carriage driving, wonder how he scored with Prince Philip judging

Pics 19.5.2009

You're welcome :flowers:

Yesterday Princess Michael was in Moscow:

Princess Michael of Kent attends the opening of Volkhonka Fine
Arts Centre, accompanied by its director Alexei Volobayev, Moscow,
Russia, May 19, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Looking relaxed and happy, Princess Michael is obviously pleased with the warm wecolme of the Russian side and enjoys her trip to Moscow.

She looks stunning, but I wish she'd do something with her hair on these occasions. The unkept tresses take away from her over-all look. She'd be breath-taking with her hair up.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks stunning, but I wish she'd do something with her hair on these occasions. The unkept tresses take away from her over-all look. She'd be breath-taking with her hair up.:flowers:

I agree. She's got great bone structure. Her cheekbones would look fabulous with an upswept 'do.

Pics 24.5.2009

HRH Prince Michael of Kent, Jessica Michibata and Jenson Button
attend the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix race day at the Monte
Carlo Circuit on May 24, 2009 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pic 27.5.2009

Princess Michael of Kent attends the opening of the second
international festival of landscape and gardening art "Imperial
Gardens of Russia" in St. Petersburg on May 27, 2009.

St. Petersburg played host to many events celebrating the
306th anniversary of its founding.

------> Pic

Last edited:
:previous:
Assuming it's the real deal, that ring is a whopping cabochon emerald. :ohmy:

Here is the information about the Festival and some photos
CONCEPTION OF THE "IMPERIAL GARDENS OF RUSSIA" SECOND INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL
Международный фестиваль Императорские сады Ð*оссии - Presentation
As stated on the web-cite (the Russian version), this festival is held under the patronage of Mrs. Matvienko, Governor of St. Petersburg, and HRH Princess Michael of Kent and is organised by the Russian Museum with help of HRH Prince Michael of Kent's Charity Fund. Thus, it comes as no surprise that Princess Michael participates in the festival. Although her hair looks unkempt, she enjoys her trip to Russia.

Great Picture. She's my favourite member of the royal family ;-)

Thanks for the video!
The first thing that attracted my attention is that Princess Michael has got a nice soft voice. Her pronunciation differs from that of other members of the British Royal family I have heard speaking (e.g., Her Majesty, Prince William, or Prince Henry). Furthermore, her accent has got a slight German sounding. Well ... my assumptions can be incorrect.
As for the overall look,
I like her Indo-Pakistani themed outfit, whereas her hairstyle is so-so. Unkempt frizzy hair worn loose is not the best choice for Princess Michael.

Thanks for the video!
The first thing that attracted my attention is that Princess Michael has got a nice soft voice. Her pronunciation differs from that of other members of the British Royal family I have heard speaking (e.g., Her Majesty, Prince William, or Prince Henry). I like her outfit.
Indeed! Actually, it's pretty sexy!! Wish I had a voice like that! :nonono:

The princess seems really at home in Russia, she would have fit in so well in Imperialistic Russia!

As I have stated earlier, some Russians hold Prince and Princess Michael in respect because of their personal qualities and professionalism.

Prince Michael of Kent speaks russian. I don't know for the Princess.

Indeed, Prince Michael is fluent in Russian, another reason Russians respect him for. Princess Michael does not speak Russian.

I'm glad, you liked the interview :rolleyes:

Well, for me as a german, her accent reminds me more to an very little austrian accent, but I can be wrong also.

But indeed, she has a great voice and much charism in her behaviour and talking...

in my oppinion :whistling:

I can't get it.:ermm: The only time I saw her interviewed was when it was discovered that her father was a Nazi. She sounded quite Austrian that time.

Pic 2.6.2009

HRH Princess Michael of Kent attends an evening of Nicky Haslam
"Singing Hart and Cole" at Bellamy's Restaurant, London, June 2,

** Pic ** You can see another pic at Lord Frederik's thread.

I can not believe my eyes ... Princess Michael looks great even wearing her loose. Joining Lord Frederic and his fiance was a wise move on her part.

It may be a stupid question, but - does anybody have an idea, how I can view the pictures from rexfeatures.com of princess Michael of Kent? It has not to be full size, watermark would be allright :rolleyes: I am trying for so long to see these, but theres no chance... :ermm: would be grateful, if anybody has an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom