Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 4: September 2006-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Prince Michael's in India. Anyone know what is his connection with the Royal Western India Turf Club , or is the connection with Cartier. So many BRF in India at the same time.

Isn´t his daughter Gabriella on again with her millionaire Indian boyfriend, he may get time to visit his family if they still live in India.

Ah, that's good thinking, Menarue. I had read about Lady Gabriella being back with her Indian boyfriend, but the two things didn't "click" with me until you mentioned it.:flowers:

Isn´t his daughter Gabriella on again with her millionaire Indian boyfriend, he may get time to visit his family if they still live in India.

Pics 1.11.2008

Thanks for the pics giov :flowers:

Here are some from yesterday:

HRH Prince Michael of Kent attends the 'Travel With Style' Concours
at Royal Western India Turf Club on November 1, 2008 in Mumbai
(Bombay), India.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

C.E.O of Cartier International Bernard Fornas and Prince Michael of Kent
pose with the winner for the Best of Class Classic category Prize, Arvind
Singhji of Mewar during the Cartier 'Travel With Style' Concours at Royal
Western India Turf Club on November 2, 2008 in Mumbai (Bombay), India

** Pic **

Last edited:

Gabriella's boyfriend, Atish Taseer comes from a well to do family in Delhi, but I do not think they are very wealthy. His mother, Tavleen Singh, is a well known journalist. His parents are divorced, and his father lives in Pakistan.

Gabriella's boyfriend, Atish Taseer comes from a well to do family in Delhi, but I do not think they are very wealthy. His mother, Tavleen Singh, is a well known journalist. His parents are divorced, and his father lives in Pakistan.

Oh well it was a good guess :whistling: He is very very good looking, they make a lovely couple but a few million would come in handy I think perhaps they could get married and charge that for the photos? Oh well just and idea.

Oh well it was a good guess :whistling: He is very very good looking, they make a lovely couple but a few million would come in handy I think perhaps they could get married and charge that for the photos? Oh well just and idea.

I am sure Princess Pushy can be their close advisor on how they can supplement their income. Maybe they could do a Big Brother style reality TV show featuring the family of Prince & Princess Michael of Kent!

There is no evidence Lady Ella is back with her ex-boyfriend, it was just a bit of hearsay reported in the Daily Mail a couple of weeks ago. I would also guess that Prince Michael's trip was organised some time ago as these things usually are. I think Aatish Taseer's family are quite wealthy though as his father owns the biggest newspaper in Pakistan.

Pics 29.10.2008

Princess Michael of Kent attending the launch of Andrew Roberts'
book 'Masters and Commanders' at Sotheby's London, 29 Oct 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

WOW!!! :wub::wub::wub: Princess Michael looked absolutely stunning in a monochrome black-and-white outfit. She definitively knows how to choose flattering outfits and has taught Lady Gabriella to do so. Undoutedly she is my favourite among various members of the British royal family.

Princess Michael of Kent attending the launch of Andrew Roberts' book 'Masters and Commanders' at Sotheby's London, 29 Oct 2008

** Pic 2 **
Thank you iceflower. :flowers:Oh My, she looks downright scruffy! :ohmy:It looks as though she forgot to do her shirt up and tuck the cuffs in. How absolutely awful!:eek:

Well Sky, I definitely agree with you. She forgot the rule of not wearing a white bra under a black top......She is usually much more careful.
Sorry Al Bina, but she is definitely NOT my favourite royal, her daughter could be....though.

Well ... our views tend to differ. I like her, you and Skygragon do not like her. That is natural. I am fully aware of the fact that people will dislike Prince and Princess Michael no matter what they do or wear. Each member has got a full right to dislike or criticise members of the British royal family I happen to like. :flowers:

Last edited:
She looks as though she tried for a "dress casual" look but it didn't quite go as planned. Strange, because she's usually so well put-together.:ermm:

Thank you iceflower. :flowers:Oh My, she looks downright scruffy! :ohmy:It looks as though she forgot to do her shirt up and tuck the cuffs in. How absolutely awful!:eek:

I like him (good looking) I don´t like her, she seems far too full of herself, I like her daughter the prettiest girl in the royal family but the son doesn´t impress me. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like him (good looking) I don´t like her, she seems far too full of herself, I like her daughter the prettiest girl in the royal family but the son doesn´t impress me. :flowers:
I agree on the looks, Ella has inherited the unique Kent looks, like her aunt Alexandra, Fredrick looks abit spooky to me:ermm:

Yes, Freddie is "spooky" indeed. And he was such a handsome little boy, with those big, blue George V eyes.:ermm:

I agree on the looks, Ella has inherited the unique Kent looks, like her aunt Alexandra, Fredrick looks abit spooky to me:ermm:

I like Prince Michael, a Royal Prince indeed, not sure about the children. The girl may be pretty, but lets see what she does with her life. :flowers:

I thought she looked just fine being Chanelesque black and white, but I'm just a Yankee so what do I know. . . . :whistling:

:D

At what age if I May ask did he becoime a Freemason?

Pics 9.12.2008

Prince Michael of Kent attends the private view of 'Magnificence
Of The Tsars', at the Victoria & Albert Museum on December 9,
2008 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

There are pics of Princess Michael on Rex Features at the SPARKS Ball in London last night. Can anyone post the larger version of these please?

I didn't see this video posted yet:
Thanks, PrinceS. Enjoyed most of it. Only the bit about lovers/mistresses was too much IMO.

Thanks for posting such wonderful compilation of Prince and Princess Michael's photos! Looking at them, I can not help noticing that "the breed is written on their faces" ... as my grandmother used to say it.

Who put this together?? The photos are nice but the comments, grammar and dictation have missed the mark by a mile.:eek:

Apart from somewhat rude gramatically flawed comments in the video, the compilation of photos is quite nice.

:previous: No problem with the photos. Love them or hate them they carry themselves very respectably. I cannot say I am a fan of theirs but I was sort of offended by some of the statements.:nonono:

Princess Michael of Kent attended a concert at the Royal
Festival Hall, London on December 3, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom