Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
PrinceMichael-300.png
PrincessMichael-300.png

Arms of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent

Welcome to part 6 of the thread to discuss the activities of

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent

Part 5, September 2009 to July 2011, is located here.

Last edited:

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent enjoying the mens finals at Wimbledon 2011, London, July 3, 2011.

** Pic **

Prince Michael attended the British Formula One Grand Prix at the Silverstone Circuit,
Northampton, July 10 and met with Prince Harry there.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Brilliant shot of Harry and Michael !!

It's interesting to see members of the BRF whom one not normally sees together.....

Prince Michael with Jenson Button
Nextgen-Auto
With Lewis Hamilton and Nigel Mansell
Nextgen-Auto
With prince Harry, Nigel Mansell and sir Jackie Stewart
Daylife

Last edited:

Yesterday, July 13, a statue of Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, was unveiled by Natalia Koroleva,
daughter of Sergei Korolev, Chief Designer of the Soviet space programme, the cosmonaut's daughter
Elena Gagarina, Director of the Kremlin Museums in Moscow and Prince and Princess Michael of Kent
at the British Council in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

** telegraph: Yuri Gagarin statue unveiled in London **

Thanks for updates!
I am surprised to see a somewhat favourable article about Princess Michael, who happens to have an expert cosmetic doctor. It is not surprising to see Prince Michael attending an engagement related to Russia.

Princess Michael of Kent attended the funeral of Archduke Otto in Vienna on July 16th, 2011.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** - credits PPE

MC looked elegant at the funeral. She looks really good lately - I liked all of her appearances at Prince Albert's wedding as well! Keep us posted, please! ;)

Princess Michael of Kent attended the funeral of Archduke Otto in Vienna on July 16th, 2011.

I THOUGHT that was her, but wasn't too sure. She looked lovely, and yet solemn all at the same time. :)

Yeap, Princess Michael was awarded the Order of the Starry Cross by the Archduchess Regina of Austria. Btw, though most articles online say that Prince Michael also attended the funeral, I don't think so. I didn't spot him in the church and during the funeral march MC walked alone with Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and his fiancée. Georg and MC seem to have been chatting quite much, btw. ;)

It is nice to know that Princess Michael is well regarded by the European royals and her charitable contributions are duly acknowledged.

Last edited:
There's no reason Princess Michael should not be well-regarded.....
except some years ago when the tabloids started to call her "Princess Pushy" :)

Wow, Marie-Christine and Georg Friedrich together. I thought I was imagining seeing my two favorite royals (for very different reasons) in the same photo.

Hugs :hug: for you Kasumi ...

Now, if only I could figure out how to remove this watermark.

She looks really good and happy - nice to see Princess Michael out & about!

Thanks for the update! Princess Michael looked wonderful as usual.

Another nice appearance:

Princess Michael of Kent attended the Luisa Beccaria Spring/Summer 2012 fashion
show as part Milan Womenswear Fashion Week on September 22, 2011 in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

It is nice that Princess Michael was invited to attend the fashion show. Luisa Beccaria's designs are exquisitely feminine. Furthermore, Luisa Beccaria belongs to the Italian nobility.

A small trip to Italy is always a blessing. Princess Michael looks wonderful, I love her earrings in particular! Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Thanks for the update! I like her new outfit, rather soft and relaxed yet elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom