Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think he may want to play save by marrying to an English woman. Seriously, he is my favourite prince but from my point of you, he is a typical guy who prefer an average (or below) kind of lady. I think if he is only a normal person, he may just want his wife to be at home, cook, take care of the chores while he works. Someone who wont be more advance than him, very typical housewife. Try to compare him to other european royals such as Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg who list down the criterias that he's looking for his partner:broad knowledge of political and diplomatic affairs, be fluent in several languages, like sports and music, enviromentalist, an open minded, modern and independent women. We never who they will end up with but if he really got such girl, we can see the bright side of his next generation...:flowers:

I agree about Charlotte and the princes...she moves in completely different circles, way more jet set high fashion, the monaco royals are like movie stars.

And when Tatler was even describing what it would take to be friends with them...she didn't fit the description at all! LOL And she is definitely not converting...I agree they seem to take their religion very seriously.

I still say Amanda Hearst would be most interesting for William...

Charlotte and William would look stunning together, but I don't think that's a good partnership. I don't think they are intellectually compatible either, and that is so important for a long term relationship. They are at different points in their life right now and I don't think either could satisfy what the other desires in a mate.

Stunning...that's for sure!!! Too powerful to be true too..:D And definitely Charlotte maybe too 'advance' for him...if you know what I mean

Intelectual fit if comes to horses, sport, literature (he may read lots too..), geography, history, music, press attention (maybe not 'journalism' for William)but definitely not fashion...:lol:

William would not appreciate every one trying to find him a bride he will find her on his own and on his time but I will tell you that it is not up to just him but his family to help desiced who she will be, she will be a Lady nothing less and no most Lady's are not just a house wife they are many things , as Lady's we are very well accomplished .

I also think that PW would probably marry someone who has work ethics and like to volunteer for charity. She should come from an aristocratic or royal family. She must be independent and truly discreet. She must be ambitious and absolutely loyal. She must be well traveled and can speak several different languages. She must be influential and charming. I don't think he found this person yet but hopefully he will.

I would like someone who isn't ethnically British. I have to say a Southern European ethnicity since i'm Greek. Maybe an American or Italian. Northern Europeans tend to get more diseases (I'm pre-med) and its good to have genetic diversity. Anyways not all of us are hairballs, he could still marry a gorgeous blue eyed person. I like Madeleine too for William, but as I mentioned that whole Greek thing makes me say ewww because they are cousins. Oh yeah she should definately be educated, maybe a Doctor, Lawyer or someone with an advanced degree (like a PhD in XYZ) since she is an asset to the family. I think he needs someone that is educated because he is and I think it would make things too awkard. She doesn't need to be a brain surgeon but her only function in life can't be to look good.

Now my stupid question is they can't marry Catholics... does that include Greek Catholicism or just the Roman Branch? Please PM about that one, I find it silly

Last edited:
I have to say, I had no idea that Amanda Hearst and Jamie Johnson dated. (Even though I did see Born Rich... actually, what I remember from that was that Josiah Hornblower seemed to have a weird drug-related tick). Anyway, I believe that for the past few years, Amanda Hearst has been dating Winston Lapham. She and Prince William would make a very attractive couple though, I think. Their lifestyles might clash though, I think.

Even more on topic... I don't know if I have a preferred wife/type of wife for either Prince William or Prince Harry. IMO, its still early to be settling down. But while I dont think I'd mind seeing them playing the field a little bit/feeling other people out a little more, I can imagine thats not an image that would go over too well.

Lastly, I don't know if I like Kate Middleton. I mean... if she is it for Prince William, then that is that. But it kinda cracked me up to read that there were (supposedly) mothers warning each other over the "Wisteria Sisters."

I wonder why so many wish for him to marry someone Royal or aristocratic? As far as I know almost all European heirs by now are married to "commoners". Why should William be an exception especially since he hasn't dated or shown a lot of interest in an aristocratic woman (as far as I know). Do you want an arranged marriage like the one of Charles and Diana? While I can see that she should have certain traits of character and a good education, I don't think that it should matter whether there's a "Lady" in front of her name or not.

Well, I think that the religion problem can be solved. There's a famous phrase in history: "Paris vault bien une messe." I hope I wrote it right...If a p retendant to the french throne could convert to catolicism (if I remember my classes well), a woman in love if William, Harry or any other prince could convert also to the anglican religion. Didn't Queen Anne-Marie convert when she married King Constantin? And so on. Some time ago I think the press associated PW to a niece of Queen Paola of Belgium, a princess Ruffo di Calabria. Can't remember her name, but she looked really great from the pics. I have just seen some pics from Pr Maria Annunciatta of Lietchenstein (daughter of Pr Nikolaus and Pr. Margaretta - born Luxembourg). She grew up into a gorgeous young woman. I don't think they move in the same circles, but the "advantage" is this kind of girls wouldn't be devastated by the protocol, etc. They were born under this kind of things.

i think that william and harry gonna get marry with someone like his mother at less harry, because he was most young when she die, i say it because an idea from freud. that the guys (and more when his mother was a great influence on them) tend to marry with women like their mother.

So what! Does the man always have to be older than the woman for a successful marriage? Absolutely not. My grandmother is 2 years older than my grandfather and they have been married for 61 years this year. Besides I have seen Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg suggested and she is also older than William. I think she is another good suggestion.

I think William will end up marrying someone else other than Kate. I have always thought Kate is the new Camilla:ermm:, which I wouldn't like to happen, but we never know with those Windsor:D. And about Harry...I don't think he will settle anytime soon nor he will with Chelsy. I think Harry will end up marrying a non-British commoner, probably with his same circle of friends, but I don't think it will be Chelsy...or maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think Kate is particularly beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I wouldn't call her drop dead gorgeous. Adequate for William of course but not oustandingly attractive nor hideously ugly.

I too don't see the stunningness of Kate. She's pretty yes but out of the royal girlfriends of William and Harry, I have to say I find Chelsy more attractive. And if I was prone to lesbianism or bisexuality, I'd go for Chelsy (watch out Harry):lol::angel: before I touched Kate.

Within William's girlfriends and hookups, the top for me would be Isabella Calthorpe and her younger sister who is equally stunning. And Jecca I find more attractive than Kate. So if he continues to date down in the looks department; he can go for me next:lol::cool:

I have no idea who else Harry has dated, so I don't have much to go on.

If I remember correctly, Queen Victoria approved her grandson George V's marriage to Mary of Tech because she was qualified for the job rather than because she had the acceptable royal pedigree. Maybe QEII and Prince Charles are looking for someone who is right for the job rather than someone who has the acceptable pedigree. Charles had married Diana because she had the acceptable pedigree, and look how it turned out!

The reason Mary of Tech did not have the prized royal status that some thought at the time was needed in order to marry well was because her grandfather's marriage had been morganatic. In fact, Mary was not qualified to marry a German Duke or Archduke, but she was qualified to marry the next King of England.

Mary's father had merely been titled Count Francis von Hohenstei at birth, but later he was created Prince of Tech and then Duke of Tech which then allowed him to later married Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge.

The marriage of George and Mary is more complicated than that she was ment to marry his older brother who died and the wife was passed down the chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate is fine. I have nothing against her and have been resolved on liking her, since she seems to be more the one everyday, but I do miss Jecca. :whistling:

Miss Jecca? How can you miss somebody that was never there in the first place?

Here's something amusing...

Meet the Throne Rangers - the privileged young beauties whose aim is to bag a Prince
The Daily Mail 4 May 2008

Meet the Throne Rangers

Like all truly committed hunters, they head out several times a week, whatever the weather, hoping for a glimpse of their elusive prey.
But they are not your typical wildlife enthusiasts. Far from it. Their favoured habitat is London's exclusive nightclub scene, their uniform a subtle yet unmistakably expensive mix of Jimmy Choo shoes, Jack Wills rather Sloaney clothing company and diamond ear studs, and their secret weapon a mobile phone brimming with the numbers of like-minded girls.

Good God that is the funniest thing I have ever read. What a strange way to live your life:lol:. I have to say the blasé way the DM writes about their use of cocaine is some what frightening :ohmy:

Here's something amusing...

Meet the Throne Rangers - the privileged young beauties whose aim is to bag a Prince
The Daily Mail 4 May 2008

Meet the Throne Rangers

Like all truly committed hunters, they head out several times a week, whatever the weather, hoping for a glimpse of their elusive prey.
But they are not your typical wildlife enthusiasts. Far from it. Their favoured habitat is London's exclusive nightclub scene, their uniform a subtle yet unmistakably expensive mix of Jimmy Choo shoes, Jack Wills rather Sloaney clothing company and diamond ear studs, and their secret weapon a mobile phone brimming with the numbers of like-minded girls.

The scary thing is that the article is entirely believable...:lol:

Something tells me we won't hear about a new girlfriend or fiance of his for a long time. I'm starting to feel he will marry Kate though he may not stay with her or be faithful during marriage :(

"Harry Heads and Willabees"....how interesting these girls are.

The scary thing is that the article is entirely believable...:lol:

That's what I thought when first reading it. The sad thing is, if Kate does marry William one day, these same catty snobs will be tripping over each other to suck up to her. In their twisted way, it makes sense why William would want to be with someone like a middle-class social climber. If they get married, don't expect a nasty divorce or even public spats of discord. Kate wouldn't have put up all these years to give everything up.

If I were William and my choice was one these catty little snobs or Kate, it would be a no-brainer. Obviously these Harry Heads and Willabees aren't thinking past bragging rights, they have no concept of what life is like as a member of the royal family. One shudders to think what would happen should one of them actually bag their prey!:ohmy: :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Cat

Perhaps THESE are the "friends" who made such disparaging remarks about Kate around this time last year.

Princess Maria Annunciata is indeed one of the unsung beauties of Royal Europe.(I think she is a Serene Highness but I could be wrong) The problem is that this beautiful young girl-related through blood to the Royal families of both Belgium and Luxembourg-is from one of the most Catholic families in Europe. The chances of the Princess converting to the Anglican faith to marry William or Harry are slim to none...it simply will not happen. She is also kept VERY sheltered. The British princes might be a bit wild for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom