Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
I think he should take a trip abroad and just do something. Maybe go to school or do some humanitarian work. And maybe he will just naturally fall in love with whomever (not necessarily a Princess or Countess or Baroness or noblewoman) without being under the gun of the British press. Then he should bring her back to England for a quick approval and announcement that the woman is to be his wife.

Hey, I'm available. I'm well traveled, rubbed shoulders with world leaders (lucky enough to represent the State of California for APEC 2000 as a delegate), love German food (hence the German ancestry of the Windsors) and would be a dedicated and loyal wife (even during his possible affairs) as long as I'm treated well, have my favorite DVD's to watch (when he is out at the clubs) and plenty of land space to ride my horses and rescue wildlife. I don't ask for much.:)

Last edited:
HRH Kimetha said:
Hey, I'm available. I'm well traveled, rubbed shoulders with world leaders (lucky enough to represent the State of California for APEC 2000 as a delegate), love German food (hence the German ancestry of the Windsors) and would be a dedicated and loyal wife (even during his possible affairs) as long as I'm treated well, have my favorite DVD's to watch (when he is out at the clubs) and plenty of land space to ride my horses and rescue wildlife. I don't ask for much.:)
Hey, why not? If you can penetrate William's orbit, go for it. I mean, if ya get that far, ya might as well finish the deed!~ :lol:
I kind of agree with that TV show poll in britain which had voters overwhelmingly favoring Holly Branson. Now, she's a cool cat: Pretty, sweet-faced, great name (can you beat 'Queen Holly', honestly?) And she's going to be a doctor.... It's like in that movie The Prince & Me. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Hey, why not? If you can penetrate William's orbit, go for it. I mean, if ya get that far, ya might as well finish the deed!~ :lol:
I kind of agree with that TV show poll in britain which had voters overwhelmingly favoring Holly Branson. Now, she's a cool cat: Pretty, sweet-faced, great name (can you beat 'Queen Holly', honestly?) And she's going to be a doctor.... It's like in that movie The Prince & Me. :)

Unfortunately, though, I'm considered over-the-hill and he would be considered my "boy toy". :angel: :ROFLMAO:

It would be interesting about Holly Branson. I wonder what her middle name is because, if and I really mean "if" something between the two would blossom, then I think the Queen would question a Queen Holly. And, having the ambition of being a Doctor or whatever medical position she gets, she would probably want to continue in that endeavor or feel helpless that she wasn't able to realize her dream. Like Sophie, I wonder if she does miss being in the business instead of just carrying out royal duties and being a mom. Sometimes, if the girl is smart and have endeavors they want to achieve, life becomes dreadful and boring if they can't fulfill their dream. I'm like that myself.:neutral:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Honestly, I agree that William will wait until at least 30 to marry. Adding to that note, I believe that his wife will be someone he has known at least as long or longer than he knew Kate. He might even marry Kate after all, because they might re-up things, but surely, I believe at any rate, that he will marry a woman he has known since teen years (maybe even longer) because he does not strike me as likely to just meet someone and decide in a few odd years to marry.
I agree. He seems to keep his circle very small. I think the end to his relationship with Kate has not yet been written. I mean if he meets someone else and gets serious with her, fine, but I think that woman might have a time of it.

I was reading a magazine article about the split and they mentioned some girls that would be good matches for William. They were Isabella AGC (although they mentioned that she's dating Sam Branson), Jecca Craig and some girl named Tess Shephard. Anyone know who the last one is? I have never heard of her.

Tess Shepard is some nightclub gawker who sold her 5 mins of shared airspace in a club with William to the highest bidder. Why her name keeps coming up is a mystery.

After the way the press went after William and Kate, he'll probably appear like a monk until the day before he meets up with his bride at the alter. As I've said here before, I'm rather pissed off at William. Perhaps that is why I find him looking more unattractive by the day -- he's really beginning to look like his father. He's ordinary at best and if he wasn't a prince, no one would give him a second look. Okay, I nor any of my gal pals would anyway.

William - Charlotte Casiraghi
William - Princess Madeline

Dreams come true :D:

lockedstep said:

He could marry her, provided she converted from Roman Catholicism first. Because of the Act of Settlement (which really ought to go), he can't marry a Catholic and retain his place in the line of succession.

Sister Morphine said:
He could marry her, provided she converted from Roman Catholicism first. Because of the Act of Settlement (which really ought to go), he can't marry a Catholic and retain his place in the line of succession.
Yup, I trully understand that William could lose the throne if he wed a catholic woman:). Just cant help imagine it. Charlotte could convert into Protestant (correct me if Im wrong) wed Will and bcm the next Queen Consort. Queen Charlotte sound nice right??? Cross my fingers... :D

Just imagine their children, With Grimaldi Beauty genes and British Royalty, they will conquer the world :D

Last edited:
Sorry but Charlotte and William? It sounds very strange to me. I like both but they are so different and I . . . I can't say why but I have a problem with this idea . . . if you understand me.

sometimes I'll change my mind . . . . maybe

lockedstep said:
Yup, I trully understand that William could lose the throne if he wed a catholic woman:). Just cant help imagine it. Charlotte could convert into Protestant (correct me if Im wrong) wed Will and bcm the next Queen Consort. Queen Charlotte sound nice right??? Cross my fingers... :D

Just imagine their children, With Grimaldi Beauty genes and British Royalty, they will conquer the world :D

If they really wanted to get married and she became an Anglican, then yes one day she'd be Queen Charlotte. And I completely agree that their kids would be stunning-looking. :)

lockedstep said:
William - Princess Madeline

Dreams come true :D:

Although possibly not at the same time. We're probably not ready for a king with multiple wives yet.:D

coco said:
Sorry but Charlotte and William? It sounds very strange to me. I like both but they are so different and I . . . I can't say why but I have a problem with this idea . . . if you understand me.

coco, I get what your saying & i agree, they dont seem to make the perfect match nor do i see him marrying a foreigner (non Uk) . I hope William chooses someone from the United Kingdom & i think that would be the right choice. Class doesnt matter to me, because whether she is or isnt from a noble family shell still have to take royal etiquette etc lessons.

I think when William is old enough to tie the knot, he will make the perfect decision, hell also know what to look for & who might be suitable for the future role when he is crown prince or king.:)

Originally Posted by coco

:lol: well, thats why I say it my imagination. to good to be true, seems impossible but nothing impossible in d world. Remind me about princess caroline and prince charless in 70s :D
Logically, William will choose a Bride from Britain. Someone like Kate ;) I hope he get independent, smart and sweet (dont have to be pretty) woman, someone like me (seem unlikely coz I'm not a British) :D

I hope he finds someone to love and who loves him back. And that he does not pay any attention to what she does or does not do for a living. Much like his father, who has found in Camilla someone who makes him very happy. I'm not saying Camilla is perfect, or beautiful or has worked hard. But she is the woman who has made Charles happy, she is the woman who is his rock. This is what I wish for William. Be it Kate or anyone else. Employment, education, the rest of the fluff is just that.

I'm still POd at him for tossing aside a woman who I think could be all of those things and a wonderful consort and representative of Great Britain. Time will tell. I still think they might reconnect down the road. She seems a little too happy, a little too smug, and her post-breakup expressions remind me of someone who knows the fix is in.

Last edited:
Luv2Cruise said:
I think William will be into his 30s before he begins to think about settling down. I think these women in his circle are savvy and know better that they will be nothing more than time passers for this dude. I don't see him jumping from the frying pan to into the fire, so to speak.
interesting observation and I think you're right except if the situation would occur where he either falls completely head over heels with someone, or, someone clever makes him fall for her head over heels! ;)

I wonder too, had Diana been alive still, what, if any, influence she might have had on her son's choice of partners. Would she have refrained from commenting on his choices? Would she have been judgmental on the other hand? We'll never know of course, but I read somewhere Wills regarded her as his best friend, when she was alive. Would his best friend/mom, if she'd still been here, have been an influence on her son's matters of the heart?

princess olga said:
I wonder too, had Diana been alive still, what, if any, influence she might have had on her son's choice of partners. Would she have refrained from commenting on his choices? Would she have been judgmental on the other hand? We'll never know of course, but I read somewhere Wills regarded her as his best friend, when she was alive. Would his best friend/mom, if she'd still been here, have been an influence on her son's matters of the heart?

It is also interesting to wonder if Diana would have been a kind of matchmaker matriarch? Like the Queen Mother was, pushing Prince Charles toward the granddaughters of her "dear lady Fermoy", for instance? What sort of wives can you see Matriarchal, purely-hypothetical Diana "pushing" on her sons? The woman who invited Cindy Crawford for tea! :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
It is also interesting to wonder if Diana would have been a kind of matchmaker matriarch? Like the Queen Mother was, pushing Prince Charles toward the granddaughters of her "dear lady Fermoy", for instance? What sort of wives can you see Matriarchal, purely-hypothetical Diana "pushing" on her sons? The woman who invited Cindy Crawford for tea! :lol:
OMG, that's so true! Diana, love her to pieces, could be quite the schemer, I wouldn't have put this past her! Hopefully she wouldn't have arranged high tea meetings between Wills and such 'ladies' as Kate Moss or that overrated Sienna Miller type! :ohmy:

Sister Morphine said:

i actually think if that ever happened and william truely fell in love with a catholic girl and wanted to marry her, that they would change the Act of Settlement, i think the royal family and government and the rest of the country would rather have that that silly law changed then to lose william as a future King.

Part of me would love william to annouce that he has fallen in love with a Catholic girl.

Well, it would certainly be interesting. It'd be nice if the government did something about the Act of Succession before being backed into a corner by an heir wanting to marry a Catholic, but precedent suggests that it won't happen that way.

I would love to see Prince William marry another royal. It would be refreshing to see two royals marry. Maybe a Russian or French Princess. I dont think any of the ruling houses has a Princess that he could marry.

prettyreader said:
I would love to see Prince William marry another royal. It would be refreshing to see two royals marry. Maybe a Russian or French Princess. I dont think any of the ruling houses has a Princess that he could marry.

I woud love it if William woud marry Princesse Teodora of Greece what alot of beutiful children they woud get.

I woud also like if Williams farther and grandfarther woud stop medling in his life al the time..

H.M. Margrethe said:
I woud also like if Williams farther and grandfarther would stop medling in his life all the time..
Are there some examples of how they are doing that?

H.M. Margrethe said:
Yes the time when he broke up with Kate.
Is there some evidence that the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales were instrumental in William breaking off with Kate Middleton?

H.M. Margrethe said:
Yes the time when he broke up with Kate.
What? :eek:

Don't tell me that I missed a "very significant event", that, being William's father and grandfather being seen to meddle in his life, all the time?:doh:

I doubt Prince Charles or Prince Philip are "meddling" in William's private life. From what has been reported, they wanted him to reach his own decision and be fair to Kate.

I'm sure William will find an appropriate lady to marry when the time comes. He's still young and has a lot of responsibility ahead of him.

branchg said:
I doubt Prince Charles or Prince Philip are "meddling" in William's private life. From what has been reported, they wanted him to reach his own decision and be fair to Kate.

I'm sure William will find an appropriate lady to marry when the time comes. He's still young and has a lot of responsibility ahead of him.

I am shure that they pushed him to make his dession about him and Kate..let me give you a question woud you as a parrent push your son or daugther to break up a realeasionship or woud you let them find it out them selfs ?

MARG said:
What? :eek:

Don't tell me that I missed a "very significant event", that, being William's father and grandfather being seen to meddle in his life, all the time?:doh:

Well i don´t let my parrents or grandparrents deside witch man i was going to fall in love with and live together with him, and i think that it is a pitty that William is so weak that he is being told by his dad and granddad that he had to end his relasionship with Kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom