Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
article about will & kate

old article 12/06/2004 about will & Kate

The man who would be king has found his queen !

Sources close to Prince

William reveal that he and

his sweetheart Kate Middleton,

have secretly pledged them­

selves to one another and

are planning to wed soon after he

graduate from St Andrews Univers­

ity in Scotland, where he's in his

third year.

"They are deeply in love, but try

to keep a low profile." a friend of

William talls GLOBE, "Right now

they want the world to think that

it's just casual romance but the

truth is that they've discussed

marriage and the implications it

would have for Kate, Who's a

commoner, to marry into royalty.

"The thought of it is very scary

for her, being a bright girl

from a regular middle-class

English home.But that doesn't

'HE HAS NO DOUBT THAT KATE

COULD BECOME AS POPULAR

AS HlS MOTHER DIANA'S WAR'

worry William. He's told her,

'I love you deeply and l'm going

to marry for love_ l don't care

what anybody thinks. One day

you will be my wife and beconle

queen.'

'The source adds that William and Kate

both 22-are constant companions at St

Andrews, Like William, Kate loves sports

and the outdoor life. They goon long walks

ln the Scottish countryside and she's even

bined him for round. "'

"They’re aways holding hands and

stealing a kiss when they think no one is watching," confides the friend. "William is

totally smitten by Kate, whos such a charming, brainy and beautiful girl '

"He has no doubt that she would fit into the

royal family with grace and could become

as popular as his mother Diana was."

A royal source adds that Kate has all the

qualities to make her a beloved queen.

“People who look back on the tragic Iife of

Princess Diana must wonder if Kate can cope with he massive responsibilities of royalty,"says the source. "The early signs are that she can, it

take care of herself, and in many respects personality outshines William's."

Speculation over the prince's privat

reached fever pitch recentIy when his first

girlfriènd ( Jecca Craig) showed up unexpectedly at a wedding

of the year, where William was invited.

But William has insited to those closest to him that Kate

is only woman in his life, despite her commoner status.

Although she comes from a financially secure background, Kate is not typical royal marriage maternial. Her father runs a successfullnail-order business calles Party Pieces,

which sells toys and party equipment. But experts believe that her social standing isn't an insunnountable obstade.

"l'm sureWilliam's father and grandparents would prefer him too marry another royal family, Il explains royal expert Harold Brooks-Baker. "But they probably would not object to Kate.

It is the way the world has changed. The days when the heir to the throne married for the state and had mistresses have gone."

If they do get married, it will be in

St Paul’s Cathedral, where Prince

Charles walked down the aisle with a

radiant Princess Diana 23 years ago.

"Diana's wedding was seen by

million's across the globe” notes

Brooks-Baker. "When William

marries, it will be with all the pomp

and trappings we saw on that

memorable day in 1981. It will be an

extravagant event befîtting a future

king - and a true fairy tale for his bride.

Kate has been introduced to William's

family and spent some time over the summer at Prince Charles' Birkhall retreat, on the queen's Balmoral estate. There, she met Prince Charles, his lover Camilla Parker-Bowles and William's younger brother Prince Hary.”. ­

"A girl would only get invitations like , that if she were someone very special to William, “

says Brooks-Baker. "The royals are very choosy about who they invite into their circle."

Kate has also visited Highgrove, Charles' residence in Gloucestershire, and wills has been to her cozy country home 40 miles outside London. And they recently share a romantic vacation on remote Rodngues Island in the Indian Ocean.

"They had a great time together away from the glare of everyday life and enjoyed relaxing in each other's conlpany”,says the friend.

"They feel so at ease with each other.We'll just have to wait and see what happens drom here .”

JOHN BELL

:);)

Kate's father has denied such gossips about a marriage although he had sid he'd be please to have the future king as his son in law.and dont forget that kate once modeled with underwear

I have agree with cute_girl

I think Kate would good Princess of Wales and as future Queen of England i would agree it! or people wanted to low-profiles to remind of late Princess Diana

Sara Boyce

I would be very happy if he got married sooner than everyone expected. That would be great, esp. to Kate. SHe seems like a nice girl. But I hope that if they do get married that he coudl stop the tradition of Prince's of Wales having mistresses meaning I hope he is not too attached to Jessica.

i know modelling in underwear is bad... but we have to look at all the princess... they are seen everywhere in bikinis even queens... and underwear is just like a bikini... so think twice

bad_barbarella said:
i know modelling in underwear is bad... but we have to look at all the princess... they are seen everywhere in bikinis even queens... and underwear is just like a bikini... so think twice
the matter is very diffrent,one modeling with underwear is being paid because of showing her body and this is very diffrent to one who wears a bikini and rests in beach.do you ever say that being a prostitute is ok because every humankind do this with a partner?

Kate seems like a nice enough person, but I don't think he will get married to her. Most other Princes we have seen have had several relationships (some serious), I think Prince William will have many other girlfriends before he eventually marries. Prince William is still in his early 20s and he has lots of time before he will be pressured to get married. Also as several royal biographers and experts have pointed out, the expectation by the royal family is that William marry an aristocratic or upper class lady.

she wasn't pay. It was a student charity fashion show.

will and kate new holiday

Prince William has wisked his girlfriend Kate Middleton away for a
romantic break to beat their exam stress.

Wills and Kate, both 22, headed for the prince's Balmoral hideaway to
chill out after completing their last major exams before they take
their university finals in May.

The young couple have now enjoyed at least three breaks together at
William's cottage, which was given to him by the Queen Mum.

They escaped after ten days of "intense" exams at St Andrews
University, where Wills is studying geography and Kate is studying
history of art.

Wills has admitted feeling the pressure of exams, and an insider
said: "They wanted to get away and enjoy themselves.

"I think they feel that if they go out in St Andrews someone is
always watching them.

"But at Balmoral they are not watched and can let their relationship
grow naturally."

Royal author Ingrid Seward added: "Like father, like son. When Prince
Charles was William's age he used to take his own girlfriends to a
cottage on the estate

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005060713,,00.html

a site of will & kate:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/will-kate/
:)

Attachments

• Kate 10.jpg
    Kate 10.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 414
i do think he will have the eyes of the publuic on him and every step or deciriuon he will make will be debated in the media

The Sun increased speculation that a special relationship was developing between Kate

The Sun increased speculation that a special relationship was developing between Kate Middleton and Prince William. The newspaper published an article and a couple of photographs of them together on 3rd May 2003.

The Sun said that William's flatmate had become his increasingly regular companion. The newspaper also asked whether Kate has really become the queen of William’s heart.

Kate, a fellow student at St Andrews University, cheered enthusiastically as Wills played in the rugby sevens tournament. And when he was not playing, the pair were lost in deep conversation on the sidelines, either lying side-by-side or standing close together.

One on-looker said: “Their body language was very revealing. They looked very close. They seemed very intimate and I have no doubt they were together.”

In April 2002 Kate strutted down the catwalk at a charity fashion show wearing just a transparent lace outfit over her underwear. William was watching.

Both both attended exclusive public schools, William going to Eton and Kate to £15,000-a-year Marlborough College in Wiltshire.

During her leisure time, Kate is often found on the other side of the bar, drinking at popular Ma Bells pub with William.

And in London William is a regular at the K Bar in Soho and Jak’s in Lower Sloane Street. In 2002 William was said to have cavorted naked in a river with pals.

The day the story was published Kate's father, company director Michael Middleton, said: "I spoke to Kate just a few days ago and can categorically confirm they are no more than just good friends "People do not seem to realise that there are two girls and two boys sharing the flat at the university. They are together all the time because they're the best of pals - and yes, cameramen are going to get photos of them together. "But there is nothing more to it than that. We are very amused at the thought of being in-laws to Prince William, but I don't think it is going to happen."

According to royal biographer Ingrid Seward in her new book William And Harry, William is self-mocking about the power his position supposedly gives him over women. His favourite chat-up line is "Hi, I'm the future king, wanna pull?". This is often said in a flat tone, loaded with irony.

Who is she?
Kate Shane Middleton
Born March 22, 1979 in Louisville, Kentucky
Currently 5'7" and 135 lbs.
Favorite Food: " Fast" Kate Middleton is a scholarship student at Xavier University in Cincinnati. Her name is not Katherine, but Kate.

In April 2004, The Sun published pictures of Prince William and Kate Middleton on a ski holiday in Klosters, Switzerland. Just under a year ago the paper had first speculated about a relationship between them.

The Sun also claimed that William and Kate became an item at Christmas 2003, after Kate split from her previous boyfriend.

It was reported that the royal family reacted with anger at The Sun's claims and the pictures as this was the first serious attempt by a newspaper to break the agreement protecting William's privacy from paparazzi. The British press had agreed this in return for a number of stage-managed photo opportunities and formal interviews.

Reports also say that The Sun has now been banned from all upcoming official photo-shoots of Prince William following the publication of the pictures.

It is believed that Jason Fraser took the photos of William and Kate. He was also the photographer of the 1997 "Diana and Dodi kiss", from which some estimate he earned $2,000,000.

Another UK tabloid, The Mirror, also believed William and Kate were an item. It claimed the pair went to great lengths to keep their romance a secret. Only close friends knew about the relationship and were sworn to secrecy - yeah right.... like anybody can keep their mouth shut..
http://www.reallyhot.org/images/ouch.jpg

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I think that both William and Harry's future wives will be compared to Diana. But I don't think that the younger generation will really care.

Yes, definitley. There will always be a comparison to Diana, not only Will's and Harry's wives, but all future royals. Diana made an impact that will be felt for generations to come.

I think Will's wife can and should take the Princess of Wales title. Diana wasn't the first and she shouldn't be the last. Titles aren't "retired" the was sports jerseys are.

Last edited:
Binky said:
Yes, definitley. There will always be a comparison to Diana, not only Will's and Harry's wives, but all future royals. Diana made an impact that will be felt for generations to come.

I think Will's wife can and should take the Princess of Wales title. Diana wasn't the first and she shouldn't be the last.

I agree.

I think that people have a bit of trouble identifying the title with anyone but Diana, though. The previous holder of the title was Queen Mary, wife of George V. The title was out of use from 1910 until 1981, and back then times were fairly different.

(The title Princess of Wales never belonged to the Queen Mother Queen Elizabeth, as her husband went directly from being the Duke of York to being the King upon his brother's abdication, and females never hold the title The Princess of Wales in their own right, as far as I can understand it.)

Well, when Edward VII became king, his wife, Queen Alexandra, had been Princess of Wales for decades and it was thought that people would never be able to identify the title with anyone else, so Edward waited a little while before making his son Prince of Wales, so people could get used to Queen Alexandra being queen rather than Princess of Wales. It seemed to work OK - Princess May was known as Princess of Wales when her husband was created PRince of Wales and there didn't seem to be any problems.

A Royal Bride for Prince William

I have had a look but couldn't see anything specific to this in any other thread.

So here goes...

If William is to have a Royal bride, who should she be?

A Royal bride would know the ropes, the families would probably be connected in some manner, she would know what is expected, and one would assume she had been raised and educated immaculately. She would understand the protocol, the pressure and the media and public scrutiny. She would see her position and marriage in dynastic terms and would not do anything to deliberately undermine the Monarchy. She would have a strong sense of duty and an excellent, and reliable, support network.

First off the rank: Princess Theodora of Greece.

Born 1983, just slightly younger than William, daughter of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie.

Any other (serious) potentials?

Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco. Beautiful, royal, has a princess for a mother, knows how to deal with the papparrazi. Also, wasnt Princess Caroline a potential for Prince Charles?I even read somewhere that one of Prince William's friends said that he thought she was gorgeous. So they'd suit each other.Any comments?

The Queen would have to change that inane law that prevents members of the Royal Family from marrying Catholics. I think Charlotte & William would be good together, though, as well as he and Princess Theodora.

cute_girl said:
can he marry his cousins?

NO!

Prince William will chose perfect for future Queen of England and Crown Princess of Wales when he will chose girls in American or England! but i dont think so about he would getting married to cousin!

Sara Boyce

cute_girl said:
can he marry his cousins?

Umm...I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Not to mention dangerous, genetics-wise.

William will have a large pool of ladies to choose from when the time is right, like Sara said. As long as she isn't Roman Catholic or until that restriction is lifted. I don't think he'll have to resort to choosing someone related to or within his family.

As gorgeous as William and Charlotte's possible children might look, unfortunately, until the ban against heirs to the throne marrying Roman Catholics is lifted, that's a virtual impossibility without William relinquishing his rights to succession. Charlotte, as well as the Monaco Royal Family are Roman Catholics.

Last edited:
Moonlightrhapsody said:
Umm...I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Not to mention dangerous, genetics-wise.

William will have a large pool of ladies to choose from when the time is right, like Sara said. As long as she isn't Roman Catholic or until that restriction is lifted. I don't think he'll have to resort to choosing someone related to or within his family.

As gorgeous as William and Charlotte's possible children might look, unfortunately, until the ban against heirs to the throne marrying Roman Catholics is lifted, that's a virtual impossibility without William relinquishing his rights to succession. Charlotte, as well as the Monaco Royal Family are Roman Catholics.

How if Charlotte convert to Anglican ?

Well, the daughter of Earl Romsey is of Williams age... Louis Mountbatten wishhis would come true, only a generation later of course.
Madelaine of Sweden would be wonderful, but extremely unlikely, as is Charlotte Casiraghi. Theodora and William must know each other well, so who knows?

AnitolaNova said:
I doubt he'll be marrying a royal woman.
That's not the point. This is a light-hearted "fantasy thread".

Half of what is posted on these forums is speculation, fantasy, gossip or wishful thinking, so contemplating a Royal bride for William is fair enough.

As to the rules governing Royal marriages (especially regarding Catholicism), these are determined by the Act of Settlement and the Royal Marriages Act.

These are Acts of Parliament and cannot be changed by the Queen.

The rules can only be changed by the Parliament, in other words, the government of the day, and there is no sign of Tony Blair being at all interested in the issue.

A Solution for Charlotte C

Ellie2 said:
Charlotte Casiraghi...those 2 would have stunning kids

First we have to assume she is not a devoted Roman Catholic, then we have to assume she has some ambition beyond Monaco ...

A neat solution: Prince Ernst August legally adopts her; as the Head of the Royal House of Hanover he creates her HRH Princess Charlotte of Hanover; she converts to Lutheranism (or Anglicanism), and, voila! a suitable and eligible Princess, ready made.

And she likes horses, so she's halfway there already!

Just got to get her onto the women's polo team ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom