Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reina said:
I am not saying that they are racist! No way. it is just that an interracial marriage may be too much out of tradition for them...I think that they respect all humans

And the thing about CPB is that if William falls in love with a lady of colour before marriage than I hope that they can get married later on in their lives, but it has to be that both are not married and so a situation like the one that has happened with CPB will not occur!

Please chill...hmmmm maybe the rumours are true...
1.You condradicted yourself here. Saying that somebody would not accept an interracial marriage is the same as calling him/her a racist.

2. Be prepared to back up accusations of racism with evidence because HM Queen Elizabeth has avid supporters on this forum and/or you might be accused of libel.

3. I suggest you stop telling members to chill... especially after you have instigated an argument.

4. If this line of discussion persists, this thread will be closed. Racism will not be tolerated on this forum.

Mandy

AnitolaNova said:
If Wills wanted to marry a girl who wasn't white, could he?
Asd long as she wasn't a Catholic the Windsor's wouldn't mind.

As Iain pointed out, the only legal barrier (apart from the ones that apply to everybody) would be that William couldn't marry a Catholic and remain in the line of succession. So the answer to the original post is that yes, he could. Speculation about who would and wouldn't approve is probably not productive, so I'm closing the thread now that the original question has been answered.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

a lot of people are saying that even if charlotte wasn't catholic, Wills can't get attached to her 'cause of the controversy of her family..well his family aren't exactly pure are they...

;father cheats on mother
;mother cheats on father
;aunt (Anne) divorces
;uncle's wife photographed sucking another mans foot
;uncle divorces
;mother dies in car crash in heap of conspiracy theories
;brother dubbed serious drinker and playboy
;grandfather constantly saying racist, politically incorrect things

so true... lol my advice to any future princess's is have a divorce plan before marrige... and if he cheats then you can divorse and like fully go out of your way to look super hot hehehe then you are allowed to be superficial

Fergie did that- withg her accountant or something

Australian said:
Fergie did that- withg her accountant or something
ewww...that's disgusting...it must have been so embarassing to have been caught in such a situation!!! >___<

Ellie2 said:
a lot of people are saying that even if charlotte wasn't catholic, Wills can't get attached to her 'cause of the controversy of her family..well his family aren't exactly pure are they...

;father cheats on mother
;mother cheats on father
;aunt (Anne) divorces
;uncle's wife photographed sucking another mans foot
;uncle divorces
;mother dies in car crash in heap of conspiracy theories
;brother dubbed serious drinker and playboy
;grandfather constantly saying racist, politically incorrect things
I agree that William's family is far from perfect but he's not directly related to fergie and all the other stuff is quite common in any royal family. And about the car accident, Charlotte's grandmother died in one that also has questions about what happened. I think that the Monaco family is far more controversal then the British royals.

well i think they should get married

omg paris said she thinks william is hot :) hehe i thought she would like him... she always wears tiaras and pretends to be either...

if charlotte doesnt marry will i think paris should haha :) then these stupid superficial haters royal rules can be put to the test :)

do you know is chalotte and william meet at royal functions... i wonder if charlotte would suit prince amendo? what do u think?

bad_barbarella said:
do you know is chalotte and william meet at royal functions... i wonder if charlotte would suit prince amendo? what do u think?

when prince william was attending a press meeting in a farm recently one of the journalists asked him about charlotte and what he thought of her and he said, "sorry to dissapoint you gentlemen but I never met the young lady in question".

will & kate

I find all picture of will & kate. I read that will & kate pasted christmas together.

Happy new year every body

Last edited:
picture will & kate

I find all pictures with will & kate

Attachments

• Kate et William 05.jpg
    Kate et William 05.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,475
  • Kate et William 06.jpg
    Kate et William 06.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,330
  • Kate et William 07.jpg
    Kate et William 07.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Kate et William 08.jpg
    Kate et William 08.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 711
  • Kate et William 03.jpg
    Kate et William 03.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,876
  • Kate et William 02.jpg
    Kate et William 02.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 694
She looks like a nice girl. I kind of think that Jessica could be a camilla parker bowles if kate and william marry. But I want to see more of Jessica.

picture of kate

I think that kate is very beautifull and a very nice girl.

Attachments

• kate 02.jpg
    kate 02.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 549
  • Kate 03.jpg
    Kate 03.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 608
  • Kate 01.jpg
    Kate 01.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 705
  • Kate 00.jpg
    Kate 00.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 660
A beutiful gril in deed, but it semes that just end...

W.e

We all know that i am best for William. I should be his girlfriend; and later his wife.:cool:

I didn't see a photo of her, but if ne1 can send it to me I would be happy.

picture of kate & will

Old picture of kate & will. I read that they are together again. I think it's so cool!!!

Attachments

• Kate 05.jpg
    Kate 05.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,622
  • Kate et William 09.jpg
    Kate et William 09.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 399
  • Kate et William 10.jpg
    Kate et William 10.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 628
I suppose we won't know the truth about William and Kate's relationship until either confirm it. However, if the rumours ARE true, she appears to be a nice enough girl.

If William is happy, I think we should all be happy for him.

kate middleton picture

Another picture.I read that she was introduce to charles, harry and the queen. and that they like her.

Attachments

• Kate et William 14.jpg
    Kate et William 14.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 449
  • Kate et William 16.jpg
    Kate et William 16.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 695
  • Kate et William 17.jpg
    Kate et William 17.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 693
  • Kate 07.jpg
    Kate 07.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 584
Wow.I've never seen those pics of Kate and William.Thanks!
gmo-2a.jpg

Last edited:
I think she's william's age. I believe that she will 23 in june

lilou said:
I think she's william's age. I believe that she will 23 in june
Yeah, she's the same age as him, and she's in the same year as him at University.

I can remember reading somewhere that he was guest of honour at her 21st birthday party, then a few weeks later she attended his 21st birthday party at Windsor.

I don't now if some1 read the artical that i post in Wiliam thread, but it semes that the beutiful Kate actually make part of the "ex"mss. william.

I think if she was his girlfriend he'd have confirmed it like harry confirming having an affair with chelsy,if kate's father had said that they're no more than friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom