Order of the Garter, Ceremonies and Information 1: 2003 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is looking so happy and relaxed these days. I even saw Princess Anne smiling!

I hope we get video of Kate smiling at William during the parade. His blushes are always cute.

Different hat
Wedding hat/Trooping
Today
- Wedding hat loooks completely different to me?

You are absolutely right, I had seen the wrong picture. I have altered my post. The coat dress and hat that Camilla wore are recycled from an earlier appearance at Ascot (2006 or 2007) and the Trooping the following year.

I was surprised to notice Princess Beatrice and Eugenie did not ride in a carriage, or have I missed them?

The York girls typically do not attend. I suspect they are eaither in the middle of, or very close to their university exams. If I recall correctly, they only attended the year Andrew was made a garter Knight.

I've found more images of Lady Louise at the Ceremoney with her school friends, and you can see the moment Edward and Sophie spot her in the crowd. So cute. Thought you'd be interested to see them MagMil, my new found friend who loves Lady Louise, haha!

Here.

The York girls typically do not attend. I suspect they are eaither in the middle of, or very close to their university exams. If I recall correctly, they only attended the year Andrew was made a garter Knight.
Ahh, thank you very much for clearing that up for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are cute pics. Looks like one of the girls standing next to Louise is one of the Taylor girls...is that Eloise?

Is there a separate thread for the Order of the Thistle ?

Thanks

I've found more images of Lady Louise at the Ceremoney with her school friends, and you can see the moment Edward and Sophie spot her in the crowd. So cute. Thought you'd be interested to see them MagMil, my new found friend who loves Lady Louise, haha!

Here.

Thanks Molly2101
I'm delighted from this cute girl who gives freshness in BRF :twohearts:

Thanks Molly2101
I'm delighted from this cute girl who gives freshness in BRF :twohearts:

Long may it last! Someday I hope to see little James beside his sister shouting, haha.

Thanks for the pics, Molly2101! :flowers:
Who wouldn't love Lady Louise? :) Such a precious and adorable little girl, each time that I see her she seems cuter. And she's such a Windsor, I can see her granny in her of course, but also she reminds me of Lady Gabriella Windsor as a child.
I think it's great that we see her so often now.

I see there are two new Knights added, to bring the number to 23. Why are there only 23 Knights? There's supposed to be 24, right?

I see there are two new Knights added, to bring the number to 23. Why are there only 23 Knights? There's supposed to be 24, right?

The 24th was the Lord Bishop of Winchester. According to Wikipedia he resigned in May of 2011. So I guess it wasn't enough time to appoint the 24th.

So according to that Satorial blog, one of Lady Sarah's son was a pageboy to the Queen. Anybody have a good picture of Samuel or Arthur?

The 24th was the Lord Bishop of Winchester. According to Wikipedia he resigned in May of 2011. So I guess it wasn't enough time to appoint the 24th.

So according to that Satorial blog, one of Lady Sarah's son was a pageboy to the Queen. Anybody have a good picture of Samuel or Arthur?

In this video you can see the Pageboys; I am guessing Samuel or Arthur are the brown haired boy. It's around 1.31

Video

Isn't school out for the summer in England?

I've found more images of Lady Louise at the Ceremoney with her school friends...
Thanks for these! She's a personality (and I love the picture of her with her arm around one of the boys, and her head turned towards the camera). These images make my day.

Nope, English schools finish mid July for summer. In Northern Ireland (where I grew up) we finished end of June.

WOW, we get out in May here (but go back in August). Either way, Louise looked really cute in her uniform and it's good to see her taking such delight in the event.

Thanks for these! She's a personality (and I love the picture of her with her arm around one of the boys, and her head turned towards the camera). These images make my day.

OH! Here am I again...Another forum and I still can't open those links to Isopix photos!! You must be all tired of me ( I was asking for help at Pr. Phillip's birthday forum also), but I really like the Wessexes and Lady Louise is my favorite...:flowers: So, if a kind heart could teach me how to deal with those isopix links, I would be really grateful!!

Do the York girls attend this ceremony? I couldn't find any pictures of them.
If they don't attend, does anyone know why?

Try again with this link and if again is white page just reload/refresh the page
or go to ISOPIX home page than just write on search engine Lady Louise Windsor and checked button Press Pictures,other unchecked and I thinks gonna works :)

Do the York girls attend this ceremony? I couldn't find any pictures of them.
If they don't attend, does anyone know why?

I do not think they regularly attend the Garter. They are not Garter members themselves, and the only reason they would would be to see their father in the parade. It is also time ofr University exams so they may be otherwise engaged.

I believe the last time the York Princesses attended the Garter ceremony was 2006 when the Duke of York was installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom